[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

12 hours ago, princessfiana said:

love reading the new re-caps from @stroppyse and @Tien Le ! I am also lurking around while waiting for D Cut....which takes forever! I am also one who cant get over MDBC. I still watch it like almost everyday but just a few minutes so I wont over-watch it until D Cut.  hahaha.  But I always wonder how LY can marry RO....sooooo bad we didnt get to see a wedding between them!!  I think Teacher Dasan may claim RO as his granddaughter so RO can be LY's queen?

So sorry to hear @Jillia losting your stuff! So many hours of work!! I am sure you will have more great thoughts later after D Cut.

I saw a previous  post here that there is a BTS photo where the king was sick and lying in bed with LY next to him.  I think that was a scene edited out where the King beg LY to marry HY and thats where LY gave in to agree to the marriage. 

Same ...same....I may still watch MDBC until D-cut releases. 

And I feel very happy that there're still many friends love MDBC until now, almost 1 year.

I hope all MDBC casts could meet up in 1 year anniversary, since they made a really great drama. 

• Like 2

@stroppyse: I 'm still reading posts here. Yes, blame it on process waiting D-cut released. One more month to go for us. I hope it will be released on 22 August, 2017 - it's 1 year anniversary for MDBC - A meaningful date and event.

Like you said, Ep 7 was talking about how LY and RO recheck their feeling to each other.

To LY: Realising that he were in love with an eunuch hit him hard, but the only thing he cannot do was let Sam Nam go away or out of his sight.

I loved how he went to check her at puppet show (and yes, that's eyes looking at his lover, not his servant).Even he didn't allow to do that, but he closed one eye to let it happened and he will solve the result for her.

The scene when he came to Queen's place to rescue RO, oooh I love that scene so much and watch it again and again. As I told before, Bogum's acting, his eyes, his smile, the Queen, BGM are super thrilling and good( Furthermore, I really Queen's voice)

To RO: she knew she was in love with him (her CP), and this love is a forbidden love. She cannot have it and she can only keep it until she died. She thinks she will live her entire life with the happy time when she's his servant.

As a love-matcher, she'd like to match as many couples as she can, she hope even she cannot have happiness by herself, but she could help other people to be happy - another kind of happiness and she tried her best to do it (This is the thing that Eunuch Ma got  moved and help her to hide her ID)

The scene when she saw CP turned his back after watching her puppet show, she knew that he will be like that, and what happened between them could not go further.

- Yes, all female servants are his King's women, this way to be an royal's court.

I think decision to release Eunuch Ma and Servant Wol Hee, it's just CP's decision and King does not know anything about it. In palace, this thing is very small and King does not give attention to this issue.

And he is a CP - a man over all but under just only 1 person, he has right to do that.

I just want to share more my thinking about this Ep with you.

• Like 3

Hello all :D!!! Reading y'alls comments about not being able to move on from the show (I don't feel so lonely anymore...lol..) I too have been doing the same thing. In fact I'm rewatching it again (and again and again), right now I'm on ep 5. Happy watching!!!!!

• Like 2

On 8/2/2017 at 5:27 PM, Tien Le said:

@stroppyse: I 'm still reading posts here. Yes, blame it on process waiting D-cut released. One more month to go for us. I hope it will be released on 22 August, 2017 - it's 1 year anniversary for MDBC - A meaningful date and event.

I hope they have a meetup event for their first anniversary too :wub:  and I am still waiting for the release date of the D-cut as well.... Some kind soul please buzz me if there is any news of the order available..  Thanks in advance!!

• Like 1

So the dcut is finally coming.  What are the posting rules?  I've noticed that not a lot of people posts about dcuts of any drama like Reply 1988. DOTS, and etc.  Is it because it's not allowed?  I know posting clips, screen caps are not allowed but can we talk about it at all?  Like if there is a deleted scene, is it okay to freak out about it here?

• Like 1

On 8/6/2017 at 9:55 PM, stroppyse said:

I was totally planning on commenting about the D-cut once I had a chance to watch it, so I hope it's not against the rules. I think it's just that there will be far fewer of us commenting since not everyone got the D-cut. Anyway, I didn't read anything in the Rules about not discussing D-cuts. Do you know when the release date is, and is it firm this time? 

So I guess we all have our answers.  Talking about scenes/videos in text is not allowed.  This is kinda disappointing since I was hoping to get insights on the videos that don't have translation.  But I guess I should be happy that we're getting a dcut.

http://m.cafe.daum.net/gurumidvd/F0BN/63?

Hi Stroppyse , welcome, I just checked the cafe for D Cut release date and it seems the date should be 30 Aug not 31, my fault, anyhow, one day early is not big difference for international fans~

Yea..the official cafe for the D Cut have set up strict rules for sharing stuff from D cut, as it seems that the Japanese fans sharing those Jap DVD have already upset the production. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Wow, that's definitive! Now, I'm saddened. This seems prohibitively harsh. So, we can't even talk about the differences between the D-cut and the broadcast versions? I hate to say this, but this makes me like the drama just a little bit less. :( 

are you referring to " Sharing and referring video in text is not allowed"? whoa, that's too strict :( i mean you cant even discussed about the dcut at all?? i dont know if this the usual rules with director's cut releases...

Post from official dcut account

1. Release Date

The estimated release date is 30th August. 
The final release date can vary by 2 - 8 days.  

2. Cancelled Pre-orders

Cancelled orders will only be released for sale at Aladin Korea. 
Please note that this website is available in Korean only, 
and no instructions are available in other languages. :(

3. No More Pre-orders

We keep getting enquiries regarding the possibility of next round of pre-orders. As per our previous notice, there will be no more pre-orders. 

Thank you very much!

• Like 2

The Director's Cut is unusually harsh this time.

It said even if you received the package you have to be careful of not releasing anything that was not released from their official dvd set photo...ie. you are most likely only able to post the DVD box cover only ! wow.  I guess this drama is too popular and cannot control what fans post, so they set the rules first. 

*이미지 팩샷에 노출되지 않은 내부 이미지(특전 내용물 등) 또한 유출되지 않도록 

수령 인증 사진 촬영시 주의해주시기 바랍니다. (아웃박스, 표지 등 기존에 공개된 이미지에 한하여 게시 가능)

• Like 3

Seriously, since when is KBS owning the world? :blink: They can try but the more ridiculous the rules are the more people will stop caring. I understand when they don't  want to see pictures posted in HQ all over the forums because of piracy,  But not allowed to even talk about it, is against everything that makes a fandom to go on. I myself for sure will check the difference between the D-Cut and the normal one. The set wasn't cheap and preorder was in December! So I want to make sure I get kind of reward for it instead buying it when it is published for everyone.

• Like 2

So the rules comes out and meaning one step closer to the release day, I'm excited!!!

2 hours ago, bluesh19 said:

are you referring to " Sharing and referring video in text is not allowed"? whoa, that's too strict :( i mean you cant even discussed about the dcut at all?? i dont know if this the usual rules with director's cut releases...

Post from official dcut account

1. Release Date

The estimated release date is 30th August. 
The final release date can vary by 2 - 8 days.  

2. Cancelled Pre-orders

Cancelled orders will only be released for sale at Aladin Korea. 
Please note that this website is available in Korean only, 
and no instructions are available in other languages. :(

3. No More Pre-orders

We keep getting enquiries regarding the possibility of next round of pre-orders. As per our previous notice, there will be no more pre-orders. 

Thank you very much!

Yes, sad but true, actually the rules are similar with other D-cut DVD, the content is forbidden to be discussed openly...

33 minutes ago, princessfiana said:

The Director's Cut is unusually harsh this time.

It said even if you received the package you have to be careful of not releasing anything that was not released from their official dvd set photo...ie. you are most likely only able to post the DVD box cover only ! wow.  I guess this drama is too popular and cannot control what fans post, so they set the rules first. 

*이미지 팩샷에 노출되지 않은 내부 이미지(특전 내용물 등) 또한 유출되지 않도록 

수령 인증 사진 촬영시 주의해주시기 바랍니다. (아웃박스, 표지 등 기존에 공개된 이미지에 한하여 게시 가능)

If you had followed other D-cut DVD before, they all goes the same way, only the cover can be posted. But the wording they used seems much stronger than other DVDs, and with translation into several languages and uploaded on different social medias, I think they aware of the Japan DVD leakage and want to be strict about this D-cut.

9 minutes ago, usagi1997 said:

Seriously, since when is KBS owning the world? :blink: They can try but the more ridiculous the rules are the more people will stop caring. I understand when they don't  want to see pictures posted in HQ all over the forums because of piracy,  But not allowed to even talk about it, is against everything that makes a fandom to go on. I myself for sure will check the difference between the D-Cut and the normal one. The set wasn't cheap and preorder was in December! So I want to make sure I get kind of reward for it instead buying it when it is published for everyone.

It is not about KBS, but about all Directors Cut DVD, actually the purpose for having D-cut is act as a collection for fans to treasure alone lol, that's why D-cut is costly as the directors need to re-edit the whole drama and the leads need to record commentary only for the D-cut DVD, and all these unreleased content are copyrighted to the rightful owner, even the D-cut content.

For example, you cannot see discussion on reply 1988 regarding D-cut's additional content, or any video/photo sharing from fans (cough...but I think you will get what you want if you pay effort to search for it...cough).

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, pat_vipbj said:

It is not about KBS, but about all Directors Cut DVD, actually the purpose for having D-cut is act as a collection for fans to treasure alone lol, that's why D-cut is costly as the directors need to re-edit the whole drama and the leads need to record commentary only for the D-cut DVD, and all these unreleased content are copyrighted to the rightful owner, even the D-cut content.

For example, you cannot see discussion on reply 1988 regarding D-cut's additional content, or any video/photo sharing from fans (cough...but I think you will get what you want if you pay effort to search for it...cough).

I don't mind the price and I know why it is expensive but not allowing people to even talk about it, is ridiculous. My toughts and own words are under no copyright. I will talk with my friends why I won't watch the DVD with them this time. I don't want them get in trouble since they forgot about the rules. Seriously, even P18 rated stuff has less strict rules, and they have the laws on their side. Too sad, that I can't share this precious pearl with one of my friends but it will save me lots of money in future, since I won't buy a KBS DC anymore. Not worth the headache.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, pat_vipbj said:

So the rules comes out and meaning one step closer to the release day, I'm excited!!!

Yes, sad but true, actually the rules are similar with other D-cut DVD, the content is forbidden to be discussed openly...

If you had followed other D-cut DVD before, they all goes the same way, only the cover can be posted. But the wording they used seems much stronger than other DVDs, and with translation into several languages and uploaded on different social medias, I think they aware of the Japan DVD leakage and want to be strict about this D-cut.

I got other D cuts, I guess is the wordings that is strict this time so makes it harder to accept by fans. :S

Sadly, we cannot openly discuss our thoughts here...may be we can make a private group and only the ones bought D Cut can join and discuss together ? just a random thought.

• Like 1