[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Wow thanks for the info.  Looks like the tentative release date will be in August.

I'm looking at the episode specifications.  I think there's a typo in the total running time and added time for episodes 16 and 18.  I'm pretty sure the finale that originally aired was less than an hour and not 72 mins.  But I'm excited for the extended versions of episode 4 and 7!!

Also, I saw this posted again on IG but did anyone figure what scene this was from?

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Jillia said:

@stroppyse, you're never putting any pressure on me and I'm very happy you and everybody else are still interested in what I'm writing. :) It's more like I put pressure on myself because I really WANT to post more but I want to do it without RL keeping me bringing my thoughts on my paper properly.

On another note: here some infos on the bluray/dvd - https://gurumidvd.tumblr.com/post/162934882277/check-out-the-package-images-of-directors-cut

Thank you for the info, so more days to count...but my excitement is getting higher after the dvd content revealed, can't wait for the added parts, i am so done on repeating ep. 1-18 over and over again (oops...just re-watched the RO exam part...)

And as i am bored these days, i started to read the post of this thread from the beginning (i knew is crazy lol), you guys brings me so much fun, i feels like re-watching MDBC again from all the discussion and fangirling over our OTP :lol: (why does it sounds little bit sad, but I'm really enjoying lol), so sad I didn't join you guys at the time.

5 hours ago, honeywell said:

Wow thanks for the info.  Looks like the tentative release date will be in August.

I'm looking at the episode specifications.  I think there's a typo in the total running time and added time for episodes 16 and 18.  I'm pretty sure the finale that originally aired was less than an hour and not 72 mins.  But I'm excited for the extended versions of episode 4 and 7!!

Also, I saw this posted again on IG but did anyone figure what scene this was from?

Me too, look forward to the added time, thank you PD nim for adding back so much re-edit / un-aired scene, the waiting is worth!

For the running time typo, wow you are so focus:lol: I didn't notice that...

I think the bts is from ep.14 OTP watching the moon scene.

5 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Another BTS of the exhausting scene

The fighting scene under hot weather with layer clothing must be exhausted...but they nailed it and I loooooove this scene so much, thanks for the great work, their fighting scenes are always eye candy for me:wub: Big applause for their hardwork!!!

• Like 7

Hi Guys! Have you heard rumors about the season 2 for Moonlight Drawn By Clouds? I have heard that there is probability that it'll be aired on October.. I don't really want to believe it until it happens but I'm hoping this is going to be true.

• Like 1

Hello everyone~

It's been a while hihi

It's almost one year, but I'm still curious about one thing

Yeah it's about the singer who sing the female version of Melting...I'm lurking around but the result is nothing. Someone know about it? I think it's kinda similar with Namjoo Apink's voice but it's little bit different. Byul? I think no. The name that people had mention before no one closer to the real one. Guys please help me, I'm so frustated haha

Sorry for my limited english hihihi

• Like 3

18 hours ago, icyeon said:

Hello everyone~

It's been a while hihi

It's almost one year, but I'm still curious about one thing

Yeah it's about the singer who sing the female version of Melting...I'm lurking around but the result is nothing. Someone know about it? I think it's kinda similar with Namjoo Apink's voice but it's little bit different. Byul? I think no. The name that people had mention before no one closer to the real one. Guys please help me, I'm so frustated haha

Sorry for my limited english hihihi

the only one that i know that rumoured  to sung is Byul, would be nice if we finally the know the exact singer or the full version of the song :)

And Yayyy , nice to know MDBC still got immense popularity overseas :love:

MDBC will also get rebroadcast in Philippine

• Like 1

12 hours ago, honeywell said:

Is the release date the same thing as arrival date?  So that would mean we won't get it until in September?

Nope, release date should be the shipping date, arrival date depends on your country location and courier.

• Like 4

Dear my friends, I’m still in MDBC mood, could not go out now. I tried to watch some interesting dramas recently: Goblin, Suspicious Partner, Seven days Queen... but not yet finished and still come back to rewatched MDBC. Maybe I am obsessed so much, may be I am BoYoo shipper (forgive me for this)

Like @stroppyse, I watched random eps. Today I watched Ep. 12, I think this was the ep that started sad moments of love between CP and Raon. Raon met her mother after long separation, like Dasan said, when this child met her mother, CP would be in danger and CP agreed to let her meet her mother since he loved her so much. And surely her mom was very worried to know RO and CP had love feeling to each other.

After, both of them came back to the palace, romantic scenes under the rain. I think beside romantic view of this scene, we could feel CP’s love to RO. When it rained, RO as an eunuch to serve CP (lower class serves upper class) to take care CP, bring umbrella for him. However, CP treated RO as his lover with equal between them. He’s the man, he cannot let her go through rain to take umbrella. But he will go through the rain with his hand – sleeve covered her. It means they will go through rains or storm but he will be the one who protects her.

And another romantic scene in CP’s room, actually, I felt afraid to watch BG’s eyes in this scene. It’s so so hot that I cannot handle to watch directly. I felt hot scene will happen right away with his eyes. YJ is a real actress, very professional for both of them. RO was very happy to meet her mother again, and she’s afraid to lose this happiness. This thing brings the murder came to CP in later of this ep. When Yoon Sung mentioned that RO is a dangerous thing if she is with him in the palace when he knew she is Hong Ra On. CP still decided to protect with all his mind. The scene when CP was stabbed by bad guys , some viewers complained about reaction of RO at that time, like she didn’t have any action for his situation. But I was sure, if it happened in real life, you would be numb and cannot do anything like RO. And in RO’s case, she’s very afraid that her worry happened, there’s someone will take her happiness away.

When CP woke up, the first one he’d like to meet is Raon. Their back hug was their yearning for love, caring and cuddle each other to go through their hard times. And CP always stress that he will be person to protect RO as always.

As the day RO went out the palace to meet her mother, it really a time for their “Love is over”…….This song is really best song for their break-up situation at that time. Everytime I heard this song, my heart ached bcuz the sadness of their love.

• Like 6

thank you so much @stroppyse and @Tien Le for the episode review+recap, just read it now and it makes me want to rewatch MDBC again~ awesome reading :blush:

and sorry to hear about what happened to your computer @Jillia :bawling:  all those analysis... hope your other important data in that computer is ok ... thanks for all your analysis post :bawling:

• Like 2

love reading the new re-caps from @stroppyse and @Tien Le ! I am also lurking around while waiting for D Cut....which takes forever! I am also one who cant get over MDBC. I still watch it like almost everyday but just a few minutes so I wont over-watch it until D Cut.  hahaha.  But I always wonder how LY can marry RO....sooooo bad we didnt get to see a wedding between them!!  I think Teacher Dasan may claim RO as his granddaughter so RO can be LY's queen?

So sorry to hear @Jillia losting your stuff! So many hours of work!! I am sure you will have more great thoughts later after D Cut.

I saw a previous  post here that there is a BTS photo where the king was sick and lying in bed with LY next to him.  I think that was a scene edited out where the King beg LY to marry HY and thats where LY gave in to agree to the marriage. 

• Like 2