[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

On 8/29/2017 at 6:10 AM, YeuBacMou said:

Annyeong chingus,

I've created a secret group on Facebook, DM to me and I will add you to the group then we will talk about D-cut over there

*Note: I will review and only accept the request from a member who posted the comment in this thread.

21222531_1716749718337829_1480085697_o.j

21191012_1716749738337827_1002082587_o.j

• Like 2

I received my D-Cut finally:wub: So excited!!!! Love the texture of the booklet and even the cover is so well made, have not start watching the disc content yet, but will rush back home after work, can't wait for the extra contentsB)

• Like 4

I received the D-Cut today from Innolife, and two corners of the box cover are broken! They're ripped from the bottom to the top corner! I want a replacement but I don't know if it's possible. I've tried to contact Innolife before about something else and it didn't go very well. Has anyone else had this problem? It's still sealed in the plastic and everything so I don't know how this could have happened.

• Like 4

I would like to share this drama with my parents, but they are only comfortable watching K-dramas which have been dubbed into Mandarin Chinese. Past dramas I've been able to share with them based on the availability of dubbed versions include Coffee Prince and Sungkyungkwan Scandal. Does anyone know whether this particular drama is also available in Mandarin Chinese dub?

Edited by tml88
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, akikisetsu said:

I'm getting restless with the DVD, I hope to get it soon.  I'm doubly worried coz postal services is quite unreliable from where I'm at, and YesAsia doesn't provide tracking code. 

:crazy::o 

Yes, I have the same problem, I ordered with express shipping but until now, they-Yesasia haven't update tracking code yet. :bawling: I feel worried as well.

• Like 1

updates from the celebration party :

seems like all main cast except Chae Soo Bin is there, she has upcoming drama filming if i'm not wrong~

@dramaqueen40sorry to hear that :( ...is asking for replacement is that difficult from innolife?

@tml88sorry I didnt have any info about it, maybe search for it in chinese streaming portal? 

@TienLe85 & @akikisetsu hope the DCut shipped to your house safely asap :blush:

updates:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, tml88 said:

I would like to share this drama with my parents, but they are only comfortable watching K-dramas which have been dubbed into Mandarin Chinese. Past dramas I've been able to share with them based on the availability of dubbed versions include Coffee Prince and Sungkyungkwan Scandal. Does anyone know whether this particular drama is also available in Mandarin Chinese dub?

tml88 If you're in the LA area, I've seen it broadcast on a Chinese stations dubbed in Chinese so it's available. The question is where to get it.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, dramaqueen40 said:

I received the D-Cut today from Innolife, and two corners of the box cover are broken! They're ripped from the bottom to the top corner! I want a replacement but I don't know if it's possible. I've tried to contact Innolife before about something else and it didn't go very well. Has anyone else had this problem? It's still sealed in the plastic and everything so I don't know how this could have happened.

I think it's just the quality of the box.  I received mine from aladin and part of it ripped just trying to get the dvds out.  So for those who haven't received their box set yet, be careful because it can easily rip.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, honeywell said:

I think it's just the quality of the box.  I received mine from aladin and part of it ripped just trying to get the dvds out.  So for those who haven't received their box set yet, be careful because it can easily rip.  

mine is from aladin too but is fine.

thought I realise some of the drama scenes will have big squares coming out when watching....guess is the dvd not burnt properly. but only very minor to me.

On 2017/9/1 at 1:33 PM, tml88 said:

I think Taiwan released the MDBC dvd box set in chinese .. you can check that out. and HK also has the catonese dubbed version at VIUTV

• Like 1