[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

I've bought other dcuts before but it was after the drama finished and they're oftened used copies.   I've always wondered why there was not much talk about them.  Didn't realize that was also covered under copyright laws.  It just sucks because I was hoping I would be able to ask someone about the BTS since these are not subbed.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, princessfiana said:

The Director's Cut is unusually harsh this time.

It said even if you received the package you have to be careful of not releasing anything that was not released from their official dvd set photo...ie. you are most likely only able to post the DVD box cover only ! wow.  I guess this drama is too popular and cannot control what fans post, so they set the rules first. 

*이미지 팩샷에 노출되지 않은 내부 이미지(특전 내용물 등) 또한 유출되지 않도록 

수령 인증 사진 촬영시 주의해주시기 바랍니다. (아웃박스, 표지 등 기존에 공개된 이미지에 한하여 게시 가능)

what....i mean you can even mentioned what's inside the package except the one that already mentioned before?... that's really something :expressionless:

15 hours ago, pat_vipbj said:

So the rules comes out and meaning one step closer to the release day, I'm excited!!!

Yes, sad but true, actually the rules are similar with other D-cut DVD, the content is forbidden to be discussed openly...

If you had followed other D-cut DVD before, they all goes the same way, only the cover can be posted. But the wording they used seems much stronger than other 

thanks for the explanation, never interested in kdrama dcut before so at first I thought it is like western movies/series dcut / extended ver. which is usually get discussed everywhere, seems like the korean one is (too) strict 

• Like 2

I think KBS is kind of strict this time, you cannot even talk about it (LOL what a rule), and we only can take picture of the box?!?! Oh my gosh, I intended to share photos for some friends on SNS, and it is not allowed. HAIZ.

They cannot do anything to DVD Japanese version since these DVD for rent in Japan market, so, they cannot control the copyright. 

But I saw they shared a lot DVD D-Cut of DOTS on SNS.....KBS is just strict in the 1st time when DVD was just released, after that can share openly right??? I dont understand clearly these terms.

• Like 2

Park Bogum receives 'SDA2017' Korean Wave Star Special Award

0000982573_001_20170817122651553.jpg?type=w430_q70

The special prize of Korean Wave Star which is a non-competitive awards category is received by Park Bogum. Park Bogum was chosen for the Hallyu Star Award  as the drama Moonlight drawn by the Clouds contributed to the Korean Wave and the country's export  revenue. 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000982573

• Like 4

Happy 1st Anniversary MDBC!! x 3 :blush:

It's been a year of this drama but I still enjoy replaying the episodes and having so much fun even though I have watched it n times already up till now lol

And DVD will be release next week, I am ready for another looping mode:wub:

• Like 5

FINALLY, MDBC DVD D-CUT IS RELEASED ON AUGUST 30, 2017.

But.....they said it depends on the website we ordered, such as Aladin Korea will start to deliver on 29 August.

I ordered at Yesasia, their status is September 1st, I think maybe on that date.

So exciting! :glasses:

• Like 5

@Jillia, @stroppyse: if you guys have a DM group, please count me in. 

I think D-cut has these strict copyright, they're just afraid who use for free (it means free sharing on SNS) for bad purpose.

And it's also sad if you watch this all alone and no-one to share and chat with. 

P/S: my order's status is still preorder on Yesasia, not ship out yet. I'm still in low mood. :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 7

Finally, I got the email that my D-cut order has been shipped from Korea yesterday afternoon :D!!!!! Halfway already! But with all the customs procedures, it seems that it can only reach me by the end of this week. Still so much excited ^_^!

I can't believe it's already 1 year since the drama aired. At the announce of 1st pre-order, I struggled a lot whether I should buy the D-cut as it is quite an investment. Only until the 2nd pre-order that I decided to reserve one. Now again, after a long wait of 8 months...:)

Wish that you will all get your D-cut soon, this week or next week! And pls include me in that DM group. I'm still feeling so much vibe coming back to this thread.

• Like 8