[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

4 hours ago, violet90 said:

i just LOVE when WS walk to do the ceremony.. every single person who ever hurt him he just look with a proud and kinda sneer stare.. and then he look for one person who matter for him at that moment and when WS found HS his face and stare just melting and softening...

i think even here the writer want to indicate that WS will be a great king but ruthless if i may say toward who against him.. WS face when he became a king is a cold and dark expression cause being a king it mean you need to sacrifice anything to protect your country.. no king can smile happily cause the burden of being a king is overwhelming.. HS is his anchor that hold him from getting destroy in game of the throne or even when he became a king.. HS is his whole life right now when he said she belong to him.. 

i think without HS he really will be lost...

Sorry If this post is a repeat and my post got deleted due to maintence problems..

@violet  I said Kudos to the production team.. The scene was shoot perfectly WS standing with that soft but yet your mine gazes upon his eyes the camera man got the look from the right angle.. None of the other prices could have pulled that look off nor another actor such as his calibre would have got this job done better them him high 10 LJK..

I have to correct myself emperor of the sea was the first Saguek I seen..

@briseis  Hi, Waiting paitently for your insightful comments bring them on..

36 minutes ago, kriswu said:

Well if So was the king who vanquished his enemy and killed them then what is wrong in it . did not  all kings do so. No kingdom was ever built without bloodshed !! I remeber no king who did not kill !!! Well if there is then he surely survived coz somebody else did dirty work on his behalf.

37 minutes ago, kriswu said:

But what she does not know is that those brothers r not normal brothers and neither r they so cute as they appear to her .

37 minutes ago, kriswu said:

On point, chingu! :thumbsup:

That's what I've been thinking about too. I mean, why do they make So look/appear like he's the worst, most brutal & barbaric king in history? I mean, the killing of enemies and his brother and nephew, he probably did it for a reason. And of course, it's the Goryeo era, you have to kill first to survive. I don't think he'll last long (as king) if he wasn't that good. 26 years is no joke.

As for Hae Soo, I fear that she'll only realize it in the end when everyone's already against So. Hope she'll observe the princes too. Especially the ones who act so good to her. We never know what'll happen. I also hope that it won't take too long/many accidents/near-death occurrences (like the one in the long trailer where i think So saved her and he was coughing out blood) to happen for her to realize her feelings and for her to know the importance of that person. I don't think I'll ever get over it if something like that happens.

Soo, come on, look into his eyes!! You're his universe :star::heart:

Thanks to the both ouf you I been feeling this way about his character all this time a King should have some barbaric ruthless in him how else could he survive on the throne in that cut throat era.. Kings could die just as easily as commom people back then so clan would take the initative in getting this job done.. In my opinion she will observe them all and still see SO as the better man for this job..

39 minutes ago, glacial said:

I think Hae Soo does not love Wang Wook. I don't get that feeling from her whenever she's with him. Its just like a shallow crush. There is no passion at all. She seems way more concerned about Wang So and his issues, she's hurt when he's hurt, bothered when he's bothered. She probably doesn't realize it but she likes Wang So for sure. She's just going to be in denial from now on. 

@glacial I've been saying it for a while now that it's a fling she has for him and it's very shallow if she had serious love for him she wouldn't take note of anything WS do or say.. She wouldn't be quick to go after him to lick his wounds or use makeup to cover his wounds..

44 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I'm surprised that anyone who has followed this show thus far is taken aback by So's possessiveness shown in the preview. He is a man of action with hidden fires and it's at the very core of who he is. We are talking about the same guy who killed a temple of non-speaking vagrant monks at the drop of a hat. And that was just to protect the mother who had no regard for him.

Unlike his brother, he doesn't feel the need to hide his feelings for someone who has become so important in his life. I don't think he knows about Uk and Su. But as @wordsmyth0253 says at least he's being smart and tactical about it.

That said previewed scenes are not always quite what one thinks they mean.

@40somethingahjumma  Thank You Thank You, WS is a man of possessiveness of what he wants to protect and whats wrong with that, I don't find his possessiveness is as harmful to her as some have stated I think the maybe associating his will to kill and his possessiveness as hateful thing towards others.. As of now I haven't seen him show any act of vengece towards anyone not even his Evil Queen Mother it's been the other way around all the princes or showing direct malice towards him.. And so right you are and HS will come to appreciate the fact that he don't hide his feelings or things he want to say and do  he'll just get er done.. LOL

But I must ask this question from the ritual video I saw, What did you make out of the scene with Evil Queen when she saw that the appeared upon SO presence on the altar and she turn to look at WY with a mad look on her face as if she saying why didn't you kill him.. (This is how I saw it) What are you guy's views on that scene.?

Ok off to watch the episode since it's sub already..       

• Like 18

@briseis Why do you always read my mind?? If you read my last post here that's exactly what I wrote, I too am feeling very worried and protective of WS because the poor guy did nothing wrong, he knows nothing of her "relationship" with WW, he doesn't know she is from the future (it sounds weird saying that, lol) he just knows he has finally found something genuine and someone who truly cares for him and to have her be cold and distant will obviously make him confused and react in desperation and anger even. I also agree that it will be disappointing to see HS be like everyone else and judge him for things he hasn't done yet and even if he will do them she doesn't know the reason or reasons behind it, she knows WS, she has been right there with him and seen him being protective and loyal and vulnerable so to have her grow cold and distant will hurt him. 

Oh dear WS just ask JM to help you travel in 2016, there are thousands of girls who would gladly love you and greatly, hahaha!

• Like 21

2 hours ago, valsava said:

Sounds to me HS heart is wavering, The point is do she recognize it's love for him she has in her mind she loves WW but he don't make her have the feels that WS do however will she choose but being she knows history and figure and remember it is the 4th prince that takes the throne how will she change him into changing history or maybe she will choose WW thinking it could change history..

I haven't really think much ahead :sweatingbullets: and I can't think of something right now hahahah! I'm too immersed with So-Soo moments :wub::lol: I think with the attempt kiss now she's well aware on how So feels but she still isn't aware of hers.

My take as why I said she's falling to him is that back at the attempt kiss, So is initiating the kiss with much vigilance.. there's plenty of time to push him away or reject him completely but no, she stood there frozen not backing out. I get it she must be so shocked that she froze at that time but come on a kiss is a romantic approach if you're uneasy in some sort there's no way you'll accept it, it's not like So forcefully kiss him for her not to have a chance to turn him down. But again because of the ominous vision, this unveiled surge of emotion will once be dragged.. since she'll be too busy worrying the future.

Whatever she chose.. it'll still end up her making the history not changing it, so whatever the drama is thinking about the tide.. I'll face it head on ;)

• Like 14

1 hour ago, kriswu said:

On point, chingu! :thumbsup:

That's what I've been thinking about too. I mean, why do they make So look/appear like he's the worst, most brutal & barbaric king in history? I mean, the killing of enemies and his brother and nephew, he probably did it for a reason. And of course, it's the Goryeo era, you have to kill first to survive. I don't think he'll last long (as king) if he wasn't that good. 26 years is no joke.

As for Hae Soo, I fear that she'll only realize it in the end when everyone's already against So. Hope she'll observe the princes too. Especially the ones who act so good to her. We never know what'll happen. I also hope that it won't take too long/many accidents/near-death occurrences (like the one in the long trailer where i think So saved her and he was coughing out blood) to happen for her to realize her feelings and for her to know the importance of that person. I don't think I'll ever get over it if something like that happens.

Soo, come on, look into his eyes!! You're his universe :star::heart:

@kriswu @shana0127  Exactly chingu why do they keep making him out to be a villain. In my opinion ,  his family and enemies created Wang So. They feared and mistreated  him becuase of a scar his mom gave him. She tried to kill him twice ane gave him no love. All he ever did was try to survive whatever hell he went through. Hae Soo is too kind for her own good. How many times does Wang So has to tell her you can only count in yourself in the palace. I gues she will have to learn the hard way chingu's. She sees the good in people when in truth most of his brothers including her Love( Wang Wook ) would kill Wang So so they can be on the throne. 

• Like 11

My thoughts.

1. 4th doesn't know of the relationship "changes" between 8th and HS.

2. I can easily see how 4th before this episode may feel that "other" feelings may be mutually felt by HS. If you look at the interactions between the pair taking out scenes with 8th completely, HS's "I'm not alone, I have you" scene and the made up friendship song from the birthday party, have another meaning for 8th. Though, HS , modern girl, innocently is not aware of these "hey, I'm only thinking of you' moments/signals.

3.In C-version I felt that Rouxi was the catalyst for the major conflicts and deaths. 8th didn't start his power bid until Rouxi became more involved in his life. She gives him the "beware of 4th and company" which has him start his actions, which in turn, sets of 4th's counter to become more powerful.

4.In the end Rouxi can't take anymore Death before Dinner, and plots her exit. 4th refuses to let her go and this is when 8th reveals his past relationship with Rouxi, more like an " I had her six ways dude", to anger 4th and hold her in 'disdain' to let her go. 4th still injects more than a little 'petty' after the first volleys of anger.

5. As we've seen in other time travel shows, perhaps the person going back isn't changing anything, it's how the timeline may originally follow. This person has to go back in order to keep the sequence of historical events as we come to learn

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Could it be connected to the poisonous tea that Wang So drank in order to protect Hae Soo?

From my point of view, Wang So still doesn't know about the relationship between Wook and Hae Soo and I believe, he will discover it in the next episode. Therefore he will claim that she is his and not Wook's. On the other hand, Hae Soo will be the reason why Wang Wook might join forces with Yo because of what she told him about Wang So.

Yep, that's mainly on my mind but I'm not fully investing on it since I don't think it's a legit spoiler but, does really makes a spot-on theory.. Right, I remember he nonchalantly asked Baek Ah, if he feels something towards Soo, and that question is 80% in concern with Baek Ah.. he also ignored Baek Ah's response.. but now he'll quickly catch up to it because he is now resolved on his feelings.. pursuing Soo. In your last point, I completely agree to that.. but what do you mean by the highlighted part? I'm sorry I haven't watch the sub yet.. still stuck at school :tears:

• Like 8

LOL I think Yo kinda has it wrong...Taejo hasn't shown that much favouritism for a King. Sure he favours and protects the Crown Prince, but I think that is also because he knows the Crown Prince is a good person. Ergo likely to make a good King as a good man. Of course as the ruler of his people, he has to think about which Prince would be the most suitable ruler not just in terms of having political power but personality as well. He doesn't take his favouritism too far unlike other kings depicted in other dramas. He does kinda disapprove of Yo's presence in general because he knows Queen Yoo is behind him and he knows that his ambition goes to extreme levels and is willing to kill. As a king, he has to be a ruler before being a father. No matter what that psycho wife of his say. Country first no matter what. 

• Like 19

15 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

You've put into words exactly how I feel. Wang So is wild and untamed, I wouldn't go so far as to call him an animal but he's certainly in touch with his baser instincts. Which I personally find so smexy.  He's see's what he wants and goes for it. I don't mind in the least his staking a claim on Hae Soo...

@MadraRua  I want to call a person like him a genis instinct of a animal nature of a man the two or no different they in this category both see something they want and by god by all means the set out to get what they want be it by hook or crook.. I wouldn't call him untamed it's just they kept him away for so long it's to late to try and tame him this is to his advantage.. 

OH BOY @bebebisous33 Just read your post and love loved it, Metaphor of Hs being the nation and how you used it to describe each brother role in this nation being it from ambition or wanting nothing to do with the throne meaning HS.. Now I'm thinking on the lines of WY knowing his only ambition is to seek and have his mothers approval and love say's it all about what type of women she really is she has used all her sons in some form or another.. Still can't make out just what do he desires or if he even have any and let mommy dearest rid him of anything he likes his very thoughts are not that of his own.. Did she really put fear into all her bio kids this is a mystery to me that they all do what she say's..  Your analysis has giving me the foresight into viewing this drama in a whole different light just as @brielover did..  When describing WW saying they would come to him meaning his role in vying for the throne is by using the people to get to the throne but it takes more then just the people to get there but it can be the people to over turn that very boat he wants to ride in, to the throne.. Maybe this is the reasons he was so friendly with all the other princes killing them with that kindness act..  

Thanks for answering our request.. Still in awe of your post..      

• Like 12