✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

E2-AB1304-52-A6-4-AC6-B11-D-6083-D9055-F

4-DCD72-C2-1-C99-4-BEE-A915-EE0-FA4458-A

Up until now I am still mesmerized by her beauty. Grace and Character really suits to her. Her gaze is like a magnet which is hard to resist. And her answers are proofs how deep and wise she is. She is a full package. She is Song Hye Kyo. 

#BeeMyLove

#UreMyBin

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kyo has been Chaumet Ambassador since Encounter started in 2018. A high end classy endorsement worn by Cha Soo Hyun. 

Chaumet CEO said in interview last month that getting Kyo has immensely helped their Asian revenues. 

From Chaumet.com

E2-A1822-A-713-D-4-FEB-AA60-33-FDCACC81-

https://www.chaumet.com/en/bee-my-love-campaign-starring-song-hye-kyo?utm_source=instagram&utm_medium=socialmedia&utm_campaign=organic_2020_august_bmlxkyo&utm_content=story

Spoiler

Hey Kyo Friend of the Maison, did you ask your Chaumet friends to sponsor a certain drama that ended last Feb? ;)

Also EMIS ;)

:poledance:

Kyo has always been a very effective endorser that's why she's treasured by Amore Pacific from their Innisfree to Laneige to Sulwhasoo. .

Sulwhasoo is the Premium Product of Amore Pacific. It had fledging sales revenue in 2017 which increased after they transferred Kyo to endorse from Laneige to Sulwhasoo.

Sulwhasoo, Suecomma Bonnie and Chaumet are also in a lot of Korean magazines.  I can only imagine Hyun Bin reading a magazine and always seeing Kyo. :bashful:

My only dilemma as Kyo fan, she always endorse High End products so expensive that I can barely afford.

:fiercebunny:

2 hours ago, arabella said:

I wouldn't just say that she looks beautiful in the pictures....I think she is radiant and glowing!!!!  There is this aura that draws one to her.

Is it just me, but I also feel Kyo exudes the motherly vibe in her Chaumet campaign. 

Looks more mature and kinda gives the homey feeling in a classy way :)

IDK, it's just different LOL

35 minutes ago, JiminLove said:

Panda and Squirrel armies everywhere are hiding because Korean media keeps investigating. 

In Weibo they create private group that only selected few can access. 

I miss our club. But seems like club feature is gone for good. :cries:

since there's some rumour about this couple being back together, actually I kind of wish it's true. I remember the aritaum adv back then when they were still a couple (I didnt watch WW), I thought they were a very perfect and beautiful couple. but anyways I just wish the best man for her (and me too lol). and I wish to see her again in new drama/movie.

Same here miss the club. But that is gone now. There was a treasure of sharing in that club. Wish we backed it up somewhere. 

And now the rabbit hole is closed. Panda and squirrel armies are going on stealth mode. So only the resourceful will be rewarded.  And yes  we will still be here. 

I had a chat with my bestie today. We share everything, but most importantly our fandom obsessions. I told her about Kyo, recent online attacks, about Binnie, all the rumours. 

And my friend was like... Dude, wouldn't it be funny, if they didn't actually date, and rumours were false and they are just friends... BUT the rumours actually brought them back together? Cause you know, oh hey, people are talking about us anyway, so why not give it a try? 

And so I thought, not only that my friend is evilly brilliant, but that this would be a perfect karma for haters. :evillaugh: 

6 hours ago, Hevielen said:

I had a chat with my bestie today. We share everything, but most importantly our fandom obsessions. I told her about Kyo, recent online attacks, about Binnie, all the rumours. 

And my friend was like... Dude, wouldn't it be funny, if they didn't actually date, and rumours were false and they are just friends... BUT the rumours actually brought them back together? Cause you know, oh hey, people are talking about us anyway, so why not give it a try? 

And so I thought, not only that my friend is evilly brilliant, but that this would be a perfect karma for haters.  

That would be the reward of haters for being too invested on Kyo.

In fact the rumors in itself is karma for haters already. When drama was airing, late last year to early this year, many folks kept mentioning Kyo.  We were always wondering why they need to bash Kyo when she's not even the latest ex of HB.

:offtospace:

14 hours ago, JiminLove said:

Panda and Squirrel armies everywhere are hiding because Korean media keeps investigating.

In Weibo they create private group that only selected few can access.

I am pretty sure they tried to call up PSM but she refuses to talk. 

What's good about BinKyo, their inner circle can be trusted and are very loyal to them, people who have been close to them for several years already. 

:ilike:

@leek  That's what I noticed too....loyal and trusted friends.  That is a great gift and refuge amidst all the challenges that come with being famous.  I think that is how a celebrity stays grounded....and not lose sight of herself/himself.

14 minutes ago, leek said:

I am pretty sure they tried to call up PSM but she refuses to talk. 

What's good about BinKyo, their inner circle can be trusted and are very loyal to them, people who have been close to them for several years already. 

:ilike:

OMG! I must really miss this group! To the point that I dreamt that I finally got accepted as an official member in the group!

Archived