✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beauty comes from the within, from the person you are.
I believe harmony and balance is what true beauty is all about, and finding one's balance is the way to go.
Even there might be some challenges, beauty comes along naturally, when people find the point of balance which is comfortable for themselves.

- Song Hye Kyo, 2018

Hi guys, it has been 3 days since their agencies made their denial statement. 

I will make some clear out. NO need to believe me since it just my personal opinion. 

1. The content of Denial Statement from both sides. 

+ UAA made them first with" no worthy to response" "

It is not a day or two for Chinese media to publish articles randomly. In the meantime, Chinese media have continued to unfold the imagination."

+ VAST continued with something more clear " The rumors from China was GROUNDLESS."The media coverage of Mr. Hyunbin and Hyekyo Song is not true at all. The photographs and contents are not true at all, and they are literally unfounded. I don't know how such rumors came and even the reports were made. "It's never true. 

=> It clearly that they denied about THE PICTURE AND THE CLIP which cause to their rumors Hyun Bin bought a villa in YP and they was living together. 

This picture of 2 people was leaked from HB's Stylish. 2 people in here can not seen in clearly. No way can use a picture like that become evidence for a conclude Bin and Kyo dating. 

My opinion for that was such a week denial. If they want make anything more detail. They should say like that.

VAST: " Hyun Bin was filming in Jordan. He is busy so that he doesnt has times to love" 

UAA: " Hye Kyo never met Hyun Bin again from 10 years ago. She just heard the news Hyun Bin want to date her again through Chinese rumors."

=> If the rumors are not worthy to response, why both sides had to responded to K media? This rumors appeared for a long time, since May 2020, Why dont continue to silent and ignored the rumors like before?

I believed this time this rumors affected to Song Hye Kyo's reputation much. They accused her living together with a man base on non sense pictures.

2. The content of rumors: 

K media wrote that rumors from Chinese Media that" Hyun Bin bought a villa in YP and lived together" base on the pictures of Kyo's friends and Hyun Bin's stylish. 

Hyun Bin and Hye Kyo's only fans accused Binkyo shippers for spreading out cheap rumors like that. However, Binkyo shippers in China as well as international NEVER speak up anything like that before. 

=> SOME newspapers published that the SOURCE of that rumors came from KOREA. So Why on earth put all things blame for Binkyo shippers for spreading any rumors like that? And Who was behind that spread out that rumors? 

Which ones has first? Which ones came later? 

The pictures of Bin's stylish that Binkyo shippers published NEVER MENTIONED about above rumors. 

=> who was the one wait for collecting that EVIDENCES? 

3. Accused Song Hye Kyo buying hotsearch on weibo. 

What was the purpose of Hye Kyo for buying hotsearch at now? What do you think how much people have to pay for buying hotsearch? Kyo and Bin dont have any films, dramas or CF going to publish so that they NEED to buy HOTSEARCH to attract MEDIA'S ATTENTION. 

After denial statement, What was Song Hye Kyo received? She gave more bassing and harassing comments for her. So is it logically for someone spending money to buy that comments??? 

Accusing Hye Kyo using Hyun Bin's fame for famous. Excuse me, Who was on top 3 hotsearch on weibo for denial statement? Hyun Bin or Hye Kyo? Many and many evidences that people mentioned before in this topic. No need to repeat again here. 

For some people who accuse Song Hye Kyo was behind that rumors. 

Can you answer that questions for yourself. 

+Who was the ones has a new upcoming movie release ?

+Who was the ones has a new CF from China ?

+ When will Hyun Bin's film air?

+ Does Song Hye Kyo take any film, any CF or any drama upcoming? 

=> After all you will have your answers.  For me, Hyun Bin and Hye Kyo were victims on the mediaplay battle. 

Just one thing that was not in original plans of them was Knet has positive comments for Binkyo couple. They still bashed Kyo as usual. However if you compare with same things on the past, you will see clearly that they definately support this couple so much. 

so nice to read posts from lurkers who delurk to show their support for binkyo. i too have been a long time lurker here in soompi but decided to delurk to share my sentiments towards the recent series of coincidences surrounding binkyo. the thing is i am not comfortable shipping reel couples. i came from a country where love teams are abundant and i see them only as marketing ploy for dramas, films and product endorsements. as an avid fan of kyo, i do not ship her with her co-stars (not even her ex-h) and i respect her choices in life.  like most of you, i am here to investigate if the reconciliation rumors are true.  my curiosity is based on binkyo's history and the recent turn of events...real life and not just based on any recent drama or cf. reading posts on this thread has become some sort of diversion from the pandemic.  i appreciate that most people here are long time bin and kyo fans, i get to know more about bin & kyo as individuals. and one of the reasons i keep coming back to this thread is bec the discussions here are logical and professional.

the denials of both agencies i will respect and take at face value. whether binkyo is real or not, it will not affect my personal life in any way :lol:  my main concern first and foremost is kyo's happiness.  as for bin, as long as long as he doesn't cause any harm to kyo my respect for him will always be there.  both are established hallyu stars so i don't think their choices in life partner will change that. shippers come and go but their loyal individual fans will definitely stay.

:heart1:

7 hours ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Agree very illogical for Kyo to subject herself to hatred. She has just topped the 2020 Popular Hallyu Star in China survey by Korean Tourism Ministry. (First in China, 2nd to Lee Min Ho in whole Asia).

She is not that desperate for attention. She even closed her IG comments to avoid haters.

The delulu people should for once try to think logically.

kyo was on top hot search too last year after the divorce announcement... she must really be a masochist to do it the second time :hwaiting2:

It is comforting to know that a lot of lurkers and guest are joining in the discussion. We appreciate your actions. And again we remain in our support and love for these two. Whether twogether or seperate. We respect them , we just do not like them getting short changed and ambushed by opportunistic camps.  We always want what is best for them. Their well being, happiness and if in Love we prefer them together.  So off to rewatch WW....what chapter are we on now? 

Just wanted to say this...I am not a Kyo fan, I did not know her at all, until I began reading bits and pieces in this thread.  I am awed by what I see as her dignity and grace in the midst of much bashing.  No human being, no matter what they may or may not have done, deserves bashing....Bashing another, especially one that we do not personally know, does not reflect the best version of the basher as a human person, and is teribly unChristian.  But Kyo has taken this silently, with grace, going about her life, never retaliating....and then I wondered at her squad, the persons who have been with her for ages, always by her side, never leaving her, supporting her....and then I wondered at her fans, who despite their bias being bashed, continued to support her....and there are millions of them.  There is something more than meets the eye in this woman....and when one's blinders are taken off, one sees grace under tremendous pressure.  

Haters kept saying we should move on from Kyo and Hyun Bin's old relationship, but they also kept talking about an old sighting from few years back. It's now 2020 FYI :lol:

While BinKyo maybe old lovers but they have several 2020 rumors from random Korean netizens at that and mind you, since they have no project, its not for any CF or project promo. 

IF you're a neutral, you can really see the difference.  ;)

:loveu:

On 8/1/2020 at 10:00 PM, binkyo2010 said:

I admit that I also got too excited with this ship. I lost all hope when kyo got married but i regained my binkyo hope this year when rumors started to surface. However, this denial made me realize that there’s nothing more here. So, I’ll respect them and I promise to continue supporting them as two separate individuals. I hope you do the same thing. I feel bad for kyo because she has to deal with this kind of unnecessary media scrutiny and not to mention the bashing from the rabid shippers. Please, I’m begging you. Let’s protect Kyo at all cost 

I just don’t get it. This couple-ship started off because fans love their sizzling chemistry in WW. And this IS Shippers Paradise corner aka delusional couple thread:poledance: Just because one of them got hitched irl doesn’t mean we still can’t ship them onscreen as we rewatched the drama, and is it too much to hope they will reconcile either in work or irl? And in Binkyo case, denial or not, it doesn’t change the fact that both HB & SHK are now single, so anything can happen in the future, especially for 2 people who have history being madly in love with each other at one time in their life. Even if its a denial, (just one vague denial at that) its not like HB is a private property that we can’t still ship him with SHK, because the last time I checked he is still single. Fans everywhere shipped him with most of his costars all the time. I bet there are still fans who still ship him with KSA & HJW, tho the drama ended over 10 years ago. What’s the big deal? It just proof they are great actors. And honestly FH & AIMH are 2 among my favourite K-Drama, and I still ship SHK with Rain (even knowing the fact he is happily married with kids to her good friend  KTH) and still so much into SHK-WB when he too is happily married to LNY. My point is as long as SHK & HB are officially single, we can ship them irl all we like, yet if either one has confirmed being in a relationship irl, then there’s no harm to just ship them onscreen, right? 

I also don’t get why these women go around bashing SHK, when she was the one who has to endure fail relationships, instead of being supportive to her as fellow woman. If they have nothing better to do why don’t they just go pray that they would have better relationships for themselves

Haters kept saying we should move on from Kyo and Hyun Bin's old relationship, but they also kept talking about an old sighting from few years back. It's now 2020 FYI :lol:

While BinKyo maybe old lovers but they have several 2020 rumors from random Korean netizens at that and mind you, since they have no project, its not for any CF or project promo. 

IF you're a neutral, you can really see the difference.  ;)

They are threatened because they also have doubts that it might be true.  

we will ship Binkyo as long as we want. We never dictate one another because we respect each other's choices. I hope you do the same. This is not the first time Kyo was bashed, many times be it with regards to Hb or not. Do not worry our queen is unbothered. She have full support from her family, friends,squads, her Kyonatics and of course on this thread,we love her then and now. Its the quality of her loyal supporters that made her unbothered. She is really a brave daughter even before she entered showbiz and those trials that she surpassed makes her even more stronger. 

Fighting  Binkyo.

@MayaEI agree w/you that SHK has been bashed so many times w/c I believe made her more stronger in dealing w/ these adversaries.She is not bothered bec. her conscience is clear and she is strong bec.of the love that her mom, staff,friends and fans have for her. SHK was a survivor, starting as a baby!!What she is now is bec. of her own hard work!She never use her co stars to bec.famous.Maybe the opposite is true!!The words that they use to describe her is so embarrassing!!No decent woman should use those words.I feel like they are just projection of themselves:crazy:. I was thinking that if HB and the other lady has a relationship,why not show it and admit?They are both single and it would have even made their drama more famous!!What is  the reason why they can't admit their relationship after staring together in 2 dramas already?When SHK and HB got into a relationship after WW.They  were holding hands and so sweet to each other during the press con.,words are not needed.These are just my thoughts!!Thanks for all your hard work!!Let us cont. to pray for Binkyo and God Bless you all!!

A long and difficult love indeed like what their bff has described it and only time will tell. 

Meanwhile, respect each other’s spaces this is Shipping Paradise. So if you are not from here, mind your own thread. 

BinKyo lovestory is like a 50 episode drama it did not end on the timeframe they told media (its common among Korean couples).

Sit back and relax, what’s meant to be will be. Truth will be revealed eventually.

:wow1:

Archived