✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Phoenix26 said:

The stories manufactured by people who do not know BinKyo squad and common friends are so ridiculous and looks desperate. :lol:

Funny how in their desperate efforts to debunk BinKyo they assumed that squad from different sides are hanging out when those who know them are very much aware these folks aren't close and do not hang out together. :lol:

Keep believing your lies and delulus. It will all come back to you someday when you will be faced with the truth. 

Meantime, we won't be sharing anything anymore.. We just laugh at the hideout on the fake stories and illogical analysis. 

I want to sing the WW OST

la la la la la la la la :getmygrooveon:

IMG-20200812-002703.jpg

Too bad others unable to join the secret chat. Hopefully for fans like us, we also can share the glimpse of binkyo. Read the previous pages, bloggers also keep an eye to this forum? Oh wow! The power of binkyo.

As much as I love watching their interactions in WW especially the NGs, I am hoping that they can work together again in the near future. If there’s petition, I’m on it! 

The Song Hye Kyo has so many fanboys.

That's one of the secrets to her long time popularity..

Only women dissed women. The loud haters are women.

Fangirls / shippers of guys linked to her may hate and envy her, but she has this huge fanbase from both sexes.

In Korea, she recently won a poll among guys in their 20's who are their crushes among the 30's to 40's actresses. :highonflowers:

23 minutes ago, leek said:

Omo!! A close bff both side has just posted a crumb deleted after one minute!! 

That’s all I can share here. 

:happyshakes:

How I wish I can join back this forum after years since I just registered again and now I’m just a newbie here. I hope you all didn’t think I’m an anti.

Maybe if I join earlier, I might be able to join the club. 

Anyhow, I will wait for the good news from binkyo

Mind to share what is the valid/trusted twitter or ig for binkyo where I can read their latest news or info

Archived