✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

53 minutes ago, Yaa said:

Please everyone.... To those who are still CAN'T GET OVER to the DENIAL made by both agencies..

Kindly stop/refrain/hold/put an end or whatever you can call it with your delulus.. It's so PATHETIC!! so desperate!!!

You are just making Kyo even more like a laughing stock and look more into someone who can't live without a man even for a year time.. Pls pls stop and leave her alone.. 

A denial will always be a denial and you cannot do anything about it even you STILL want to continue your laughable delulus.. Don't be so desperate. Listen to the Seniors..

This ship is hopeless, it is sinking to the bottom of the pacific ocean and if you still want to continue then be happy to get drown..

Just stop adding insult to injury!!!

:sweating:

I just can't:joy::joy:. Don't be pathetic

Just let them be. They can be as delulu as they want. Why are you so bothered by this. Mind your own bussiness. People with 5 denials still continue with their delulus the same thing should be applied to the people here

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Marso18 said:

Quit playin' games with my heart
Before you tear us apart (my heart)
I should've known from the start
You know you got to stop (from my heart)
You're tearing us apart (my heart)

-ctto

:joy:

I just understood this post - love it! :love: 

yes - I am a dim-witted snail :) 

THIS IS A SHIPPING THREAD.

Everyone is free to post. Why are the visitors so bothered and threatened. If your ship was denied STRONGLY FIVE TIMES and you remain blind, WHY WOULD YOU DICTATE PEOPLE HERE TO BELIEVE WEAK DENIAL?

How toxic can these people get. 

The mere fact that you come here no matter what you say, is the BEST EVIDENCE YOU ARE BOTHERED AND THREATENED BY BINKYO.

Remember, people here may stop posting if you want but it wont affect Binnie and Kyo in Korea for THE HAPPY CELEBRITY COUPLES IN KOREA HAVE NO SHIPPERS MANY ARE AGAINST THE ODDS WHEN THEY STARTED. 

10 hours ago, leek said:

Both Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo's family are very private. Some desperate fans going here bringing fake news.

Long time fans of HB and Kyo know and will not be fooled by manufactured gossips.

A lot of Bandwagoners need to do research more and know Hyun Bin more. You are painting a different personality of HB and his family. 

These people live in a delusional world where they imagine and invent characters

As far as I remember this is still a shipper's paradise. A haven for delulus and fantasies. 

And if I may say, the evil one is not us who is supporting the reconciliation, it is the people who throws insults and people who have this misogynist attitude. Those who have prejudices ( sadly coming mostly from women) and have this mentality against women: 

> Cant live without a man even for a year time? - where were you when she stayed single for a long time. And as far I know you dont give love a timeline. Who are we to judge other people's life? If they find her desperate, the problem is their mind not Kyo. 

As I said, it's the people with clouded judgment that's hurting SHK and not us. 

It's like your view on half empty/half full glass. Always finding negativity in every situation. 

Making SHK a laughing stock? NO, there's nothing laughable with getting back to an ex especially if they are both single. If they find this a laughing matter, then they are the laughable one. 

It' saddening,  in this modern time, we are still living with this kind of society.  -_-

For the record, we are respecting the denial statements and encourage everyone here to keep their crumbs in private. But that doesn't mean we are hopeless. As long as both are not married, the reconcilation is still possible in the future. 

:approves:

If your concern is really for Kyo, we are not the enemy here. Don't go after us. LOL 

This forum is a "Shipping" thread. It is for fans who are hoping that their favorite reel life characters come together in real life as well and have fun at the same time - HOPE and FUN are the key words here. Every single drama has a shipping thread here and not all of them are anywhere close to truth and fans still continue to hope and have fun by conversing for very long after a drama ends. 

Fans hold out as long as they could and a "denial" never stops them from hoping that one day in some month it will come true.  If a denial stops a fan from posting, then half of these threads will be dead by now. AS LONG AS IT IS NOT HARMFUL/HURTFUL to others (unlike how some from other topics are behaving here), having a fun conversation with like minded folks is not being pathetic or something to be ashamed of.  just my 2cents. 

THEM: BASH KYO AND DISTURB BINKYO THREAD AGAINST SOOMPI RULES (I WONDER WHY MODERATORS ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING) 

KYO : UNBOTHERED QUEEN GOING TO PET SHOP WITH HER VERY SPECIAL BABY R.

:cries3:

AS @leek SAID WHETHER FANS POST HERE OR NOT, IT WON'T AFFECT PERSONAL LIVES OF BIN AND KYO IN KOREA #Fact

SHIPPERS CAN ONLY DELULU BUT YOU CANNOT CONTROL WHO YOUR FAVORITE CELEBRITIES LOVE IN REAL LIFE. 

ENJOY LIFE OUTSIDE SHIPPING AND YOU WILL REALIZE MANY THINGS. 

57 minutes ago, leek said:

THIS IS A SHIPPING THREAD.

Everyone is free to post. Why are the visitors so bothered and threatened. If your ship was denied STRONGLY FIVE TIMES and you remain blind, WHY WOULD YOU DICTATE PEOPLE HERE TO BELIEVE WEAK DENIAL?

How toxic can these people get. 

The mere fact that you come here no matter what you say, is the BEST EVIDENCE YOU ARE BOTHERED AND THREATENED BY BINKYO.

Remember, people here may stop posting if you want but it wont affect Binnie and Kyo in Korea for THE HAPPY CELEBRITY COUPLES IN KOREA HAVE NO SHIPPERS MANY ARE AGAINST THE ODDS WHEN THEY STARTED. 

Because they are so affected and bothered that they stoop low as to come here and bash Kyo. Some pretend to care for Kyo's reputation and bash her subtly we know how to read between the lines.

Kyo is the one always pursued. She has her friends and she enjoys independence.

If they only know how Bin pursued Kyo in 2016 before she got married and before he had relationship with KSR.

Now that Kyo is free again, of course you can expect him to try to win her back.

"If I love my girlfriend so much, I will ask her to come back to me after she ended her other relationship" - words from Hyun Bin himself.

There is a chance they are not officially together yet now, so the denial is honest, (based on the past, rumors of them started in 2008 but they only became official in 2009).

Due to strong hints from their inner circle, something is really going on now. 

That is why to protect them, we ask everyone to stop sharing publicly what we observed from their inner circle.

:highonflowers:

I've been putting off my reaction about what happened the past few days so here it is:

I may still have high hopes for both of them but that does not mean I won't take the the statements as they are.  And, may I say, we are a bunch in the army who believes this way. 

And to others who drop by, thank you for your time. But please be considerate of others here who may feel down because of the quick turn of events. And please stop generalising about us and our supposed delusions. What was said in this forum is just the tip of an iceberg of how each one viewed the situation.

If others are still showing support for BinKyo that's okay. I am very sure they knew enough to act this way. But please don't equate this show of support as adding insult to injury. It's never is and never will be.

Some love needed courage and a lot of support to materialize. And for us who have lived long enough know that finding True Love isn't easy. And so if that kind of love knocks on your door, regardless of length of time, it must be taken seriously and BOLDLY. 

Please note that as fans we know Kyo's character as well. And Kyo would never equate lovelife as a definition of her overall worth as a person, as a woman. We all know she's more than that. 

THE STRATEGY OF PRETENDING TO CARE ABOUT KYO'S REPUTATION WON'T WORK WITH US WE CAN SENSE WHO ARE HER REAL FANS. 

AS WE HER REAL FANS KNOW, SHE IS STRONG AND UNBOTHERED.

DESPITE BEING IN KOREA'S HOTTEST NEWS, IN FACT SHE WAS UNBOTHERED AND WENT OUT YESTERDAY OUT IN THE PUBLIC. THOSE WHO SAW HER SAID SHE IS SWEET AND SO BEAUTIFUL. 

SO THANK YOU FOR YOUR FAKE CONCERN OVER KYO. 

:loveu:

31 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Kyo is the one always pursued. She has her friends and she enjoys independence.

If they only know how Bin pursued Kyo in 2016 before she got married and before he had relationship with KSR.

Now that Kyo is free again, of course you can expect him to try to win her back.

"If I love my girlfriend so much, I will ask her to come back to me after she ended her other relationship" - words from Hyun Bin himself.

There is a chance they are not officially together yet now, so the denial is honest, (based on the past, rumors of them started in 2008 but they only became official in 2009).

Due to strong hints from their inner circle, something is really going on now. 

That is why to protect them, we ask everyone to stop sharing publicly what we observed from their inner circle.

I agree, they may not be officially together by now. That was always their style they dont rush. Look how sweet they were in World's Within but they insisted they only became official a year later. 

But still, this is Shipper's Paradise thread and anyone is free to post. 

We all should mind our own threads and not make unwanted visits. 

Because of Kyo's goddess beauty, men fall at her feet. She has plenty of admirers. She has plenty of fanboys. In Korea whenever she has drama, several men of all ages are always interested to watch.

There was a survey among guys in their 20's last year who among Noonas they want to date? The top answers? Jang Nara and Song Hye Kyo 

She may had teen puppy love she didn't share but since her 20's, she had only 3 official relationships. The others were just suitors or plain co stars whom she had great chemistry. Only haters, gullible people and newbies in KDrama would believe she had relationship with them all. She has already sued malicious tabloids and won.

Three relationships for an almost 39 old woman is normal. Stop focusing on Kyo, look at other female celebrities her age in Hollywood and your countries. Look at your personal friends

Koreans are very private so it is hard to know, but I tell you, there are a lot going on in Korean showbiz than meets the eye. I am glad our Kyo is honest sharing her lovelife. She is a hopeless romantic like most women and she is strong and not a martyr hence she left someone shortly after being married despite being shipped by many. She realized the number of shippers won't determine her happiness in life. Most toxic shippers didnt even support her drama Encounter.

So to the fake fans out there do not bother pretending to care for her. We see through you. We can read between the lines that while you pretend to care for her, you are subtly bashing her. 

Real life:

Personal friends

Pets

Outings unrelated with entertainment world

Reel:

Drama and movie promos and interviews

CF and CF promos 

Behind the scenes although they are called BTS they know there are BTS cameras.

Spoiler

Proof is when Kyo scolded PBG not to dance in Encounter because she said there are cameras focusing on you. lol

Also when BTS Cameraman asked PBG if he will include something in Drama BTS and Kyo teased PBG and told cameraman to include it.

So even the so called BTS clips are not really candids.

Mediaplay is common in Korean Entertainment to earn tons of money. 

That is why BinKyo is the more believable ship because they have nothing to gain by being together. On the contrary, it may even affect their careers.

Ok so we have visitors in guise of caring for SHG reputation. Hmmm smells fishy. So bothered that they post tidbits of advice. This is a free forum , till mods say otherwise.  But stay in your lanes and respect the people who ship this couple.  

And so we go on. One denial is nothing but 5 that is a lot. So we wait for 4 more. 

Archived