✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been observing Kyo for a long time now, she’s not this blooming in years 2016- 2017. 

Her aura is back to ten years ago. :)

I am not saying that to force BinKyo, I am saying that as her fan only. I always support who Kyo likes. I have shipped her with Rain but ship did not sail. Immediately after, there was BinKyo, many shippers from FH could not accept BinKyo still hoping for BiKyo. But I accepted them. Anyone Kyo likes I like. We are in no position to dictate them as they are the ones who knew who makes them really happy. 

:happyshakes: 

Ladies!let us start saving or ask our husbands/boyfriends, to give us the Chaumet ring on Christmas!:Please:

9343d910-d6ea-11ea-9ffa-5a1573d4787e
View photos

S. Korea’s much-loved celebrity Song Hye Kyo returns to the spotlight again,this time in a Chaumet jewellery campaign featuring the maison’s Bee My Love collection. Bee My Love reinterprets the imperial symbol of bee through the motif of Honeybee during Napoleon’s time.As the brand ambassador of Chaumet, a Paris-based jewellery brand, Song embodies Chaumet’s ethos of ‘Grace and Character’ perfectly.

The range offers a wide range for mixing and matching, whether you choose from the wide array of 18K white gold, rose gold or yellow gold earrings, rings, bracelets or necklaces, or pieces set with precious stones that further bring out the colours and vibrancy of summer.

Prices start from S$1,300 for a Bee My Love ring in rose gold to S$39,900 for a Bee My Love rose gold necklace that is set with diamonds.        

If truly HB & SHK reconcile, Kdrama writers must write a drama based on their story. Afterall the story really follows the Kdrama land concept & formula. 

Man meet woman, either love at first sight or bickering tru out encounter, does not really matter. In our binkyo case I suspect it was the former. Anyway after working/collaborate/ undergo situation together man & woman fall in love....fast forward to episode 15 ( for 16 episodes drama) or 23 (for 24 episodes drama) for reason beyond their control, the couple separated for certain period of time, only to get back together by the end of final episode. And in our Binkyo situation, it was 10 years & finally they got back together.

Dont mind me, got a bit excited after watching a drama Was it Love, where a couple of lovers split, only to meet again 14 years later & still have feelings for each other...And I wonder if this was the case for Binkyo too?

9 hours ago, wildcherry said:

Dont mind me, got a bit excited after watching a drama Was it Love, where a couple of lovers split, only to meet again 14 years later & still have feelings for each other...And I wonder if this was the case for Binkyo too?

Coincidentally, i tried to watch it last night, dropped it in the first half hour :( I might go back some other time :) The FL also starred in emergency couple, its quite a good story line, though its about divorced couple. I also like A cunning single lady, also about divorced couple. Discovery of love is ex-bf/new bf, also good ML x2 

I'm also into ex-relationship storyline, that's why i got excited of the thought of a binkyo 2.0 :) 

Aja! Aja! to all the hopelessly romantic. :wub:

New comments :fiercebunny:

I am pleasantly surprised :lol:

좋아하는 두 배우 응원합니다! 그 사세 몇 번을 봤는지 ㅎㅎ 이런 드라마 또 해주면 좋겠네요 차기작 기다립니다 ~~

I support my two favorite actors!  How many times have I watched that drama haha I would like you to do a drama like this again.

제발 둘은 천생연분이야

Please you two are meant for each other

송혜교 어쨋든 그저 행복하기 만해라. 항상 응원 합니다

Song Hye-kyo Anyway, just be happy.  Always cheering for you.

불륜도 아니고 싱글인데 연애하면 뭐 어때 .. 현빈 송혜교 어울린다.

It's not an affair, they're single, so what if they are dating... Hyunbin, Song Hye-kyo, looks good.

This couple has nothing to promote, their drama was a decade ago, yet there are dating rumors and denied weakly. 

what you see is what you get.

We cannot share anymore crumbs here due to privacy.

We are not here to prove BinKyo is real, we are here to support them and that includes respecting their wishes. Respecting privacy ;)

I will continue to support them individually or together.  They will need our support.  Decisions pertaining either to their lives or career will not be always popular, and sometimes met with dissent.  But their life is theirs, their careers too.   They have given us wonderful entertainment and good performances.  We need not ask for more.  If time reveals that they are meant to be, good.  If not, may they live happily.  Our support will not waver.

4 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

I'm also into ex-relationship storyline, that's why i got excited of the thought of a binkyo 2.0 :) 

Aja! Aja! to all the hopelessly romantic. :wub:

I am also a fan of this storyline either drama, movie or romance novels :lol:

Korean celebrities who are luxury brands ambassadors :

https://www.herworld.com/gallery/fashion/style-file/korean-celebrities-luxury-brands-ambassadors/

Song Hye Kyo

The Korean actress, known for her roles in Korean dramas such as Descendants of the Sun and Autumn in my Heart, was chosen as the brand ambassador for Chaumet not only in Korea, but Asia Pacific, in December 2018. And we reckon her elegance makes her a perfect fit for the brand!

5 hours ago, leek said:

I am also a fan of this storyline either drama, movie or romance novels :lol:

same here @leek :D 

37 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

Song Hye Kyo

The Korean actress, known for her roles in Korean dramas such as Descendants of the Sun and Autumn in my Heart, was chosen as the brand ambassador for Chaumet not only in Korea, but Asia Pacific, in December 2018. And we reckon her elegance makes her a perfect fit for the brand!

Not surprise coz Song Hye Kyo is a household name like if you go to isolated areas and you mention Michael Jackson, people will know who you're talking about. 

Like my sister who lives in the mountain (joke) :D and is not into Korean drama but familiar with Hye Kyo and Bi Rain 

So yeah, No doubt that SHK has worldwide popularity :wub:

Heard this song over the radio. Lyrics reminds me of BinKyo :lol:

Too Young 

Hello love it's been way too long
Since I realized that you're the most important thing in my life
I've gotta the need to tell you I know that I was wrong
Show you how I feel and what's goin' on
I don't know what to say
Except I love that girl so much
But I didn't show it
Started spreading myself too thin
Fool around thought she didn't know it
Such childish games I played I fooled her with my touch
Time has taught me so much
I'm grown enough to say
I was too young but that's no excuse
I had too much too soon I wanted more room
To please my restless youth
Now all this peace
I can't feel your bliss
You treated me so kind, you were all mine
But I just walk away
That sweet smile and face 
Hangs heavy on my mind
Is there a way that you can turn back the hands
The more love that precious time I let slip by
I can't take much more of this
So I gotta try
To get you back and say
I was too young but that's no excuse
I had too much too soon I wanted more room
To please my restless youth
Now all this peace
I can't feel your bliss
You treated me so kind, you were all mine
And I just walk away
True love comes once in a lifetime
And if it's true then you'll be back in mine.

Let us update our BINKYO playlist. Can we add OLD LOVE to the list. It truly is one of my favorite songs. 

@DonnaMae same here been watching Cunning Single Lady the story is cute. Enjoyed it much.

And so after two weeks of weekend treats from SHG , this week seems to have a lull. But she was reportedly working within the week so we can expect more output soon. Or could be the forces that tried to shake the boat failed. lol

Archived