✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

The power of Song Hye Kyo:

Last year in Vietnam at Hallyu Tourism Booth, Sulwhasoo Lipstick worn by Kyo in Encounter sold out on first day. (Buyers demanded to buy Song Hye Kyo lipstick).

Today in Indonesia, Shopee opened an online Sulwhasoo store..On the first day today, most items have SOLD OUT that they are restocking. 

:heart1:

Keep spreading fake news and slanderous info haters.

Always the Song Hye Kyo style, calm and silent and LETTING HER SUCCESSES SPEAK.

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Credit to HB fan who uploaded this yesterday. He sang the song OLD LOVE.

He sang this heartfully in 2014

Spoiler

Could this be the time around their final break up in 2014 before Kyo filmed DOTS in 2015? :ph34r:

Screenshot-2020-08-05-07-24-35-59.jpg

Hyun Bin go home now. It's safer in Seoul than Jordan. 

여름 불륜도 아니고 싱글인데 연애하면 뭐 어때 .. 현빈 송혜교 어울린다.

It's not a summer affair, they're single. What's wrong with dating? Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo look good together.

두사람 안될 이유가 없잖아요? 둘이 좋다면 좋은 거 지 왜들 시비 인 지원 .. 아줌마들 그만 좀까요 깔 시간에 집에있는 오징어 닮은 남편 님이나 챙기소서 ~~ 신고

There's no reason why you two shouldn't date. Why do you guys have a fight? Let's stop, ladies. Take care of your husbands, who looks like a squid, at home.

:heart1:

3 hours ago, ImAryaStark said:

Reveal hidden contents

Could this be the time around their final break up in 2014 before Kyo filmed DOTS in 2015? :ph34r:

One of my favorite songs. And he sang it so beautifully. Listen to the lyrics. It will move you. 

I hope the cast and crew in Jordan will be able to finish filming safely. Let us hope the Mid East region will be safe area. 

3 hours ago, ImAryaStark said:

Reveal hidden contents

I always love to hear him sing  :wub:

Q: What inspires emotion? 

#SongHyeKyo: I think there is something in common about the symbolism (of Chaumet’s Bee My Love) and love stories.  Promising eternal love requires a sense of cooperation with each other.

Each person has a different personality, and I don't think there's a standard set of answers in talking to the other person. Love is a complex problem in life. 

:lollipop:

50 episodes love story indeed!

As usual, Kyo's new CHAUMET Campaign is on online portals of High End Fashion Magazines all over Asia and SNS of Chaumet Paris. 

:glee:

And this is the first time in a looooong while that she talked about LOVE.

She did not even talk about Love in Vogue Nov 2017 cover issue.

Spoiler

hmmm after a long while Kyo is now deeply in love again ;)

"Every relationship is one-of-a-kind, and there is no standard answer to what to do or say when communicating with your significant other. Love is such a conundrum of life, intricate and complicated." 

IMG-20200805-181558.jpg

Kyo-Chaumet-01.jpg

Kyo Interview published in W Korea online today.

Original article.

Song Hye-kyo, another name for elegance
2020.08.05 FASHION,

Chaumet and Song Hye-kyo meet again with the 2020 'Bee My Love' campaign

Chaumet and Asian brand ambassador Song Hye-kyo met again with the 2020 'Bee My Love' campaign.

The 'Bee My Love' collection is the representative collection of Chaumet Maison, and was inspired by the bee symbolizing royal power and loyalty. The honeycomb motif design also means perfect symmetry and solid love.

Bee My Love Collection is made of 18K white gold, rose gold, and yellow gold, and includes various items such as earrings, rings, bracelets, and necklaces.

A conversation with Song Hye-kyo, which was specially released in the show mega <W Korea>

Through this campaign, expressed the Bee My Love collection in your own way. What is the charm of Song Hye-kyo's Bee My Love collection?

I really like the beauty of nature and the vividness of summer that can be felt in the design of Bee My Love. I think the honeycomb motif is a unique design with a simple yet beautiful silhouette. In addition, the Bee My Love collection can be layered in a variety of ways, and it is also very unique to reveal the wearer's personality. You can pursue natural beauty without dressing up, so the design that can be worn in everyday life seems to go well with me who pursues comfort.

The Bee My Love collection is a symbol of loyalty, courage and dedication. What do you think of these meanings?

In dealing with life, I always try to keep my beliefs and continue to have the passion I had when I first started something. Based on this belief, I always pledge to "do my best at everything." I think loyalty and dedication are very important factors when it comes to work or personal relationships.

I am always interested in the fact that jewelry can change a person's appearance. In addition, it seems to have the power to change your mood. For example, layering multiple rings or bracelets for a pleasant and chic atmosphere. Also, wearing a high jewelry necklace seems to add confidence. My favorite style is to wear a simple pair of earrings, bracelets or ring products that can represent my mood that day. Rather, it seems to be a more stylish way to wear it.

Where do you get style inspiration?

I am very interested in contemporary art and architecture. From designing and decorating my space to choosing clothes, I am inspired by such art. The hexagonal honeycomb motif design of Chaumet's Bee My Love draws a lot of attention with its unique architectural beauty and graphic elements.

When you met Chaumet again, how do you feel?

I am very happy and happy to see you again. Through this Bee My Love campaign, I feel that the summer mood and atmosphere are intact, and I think I can deliver a bright atmosphere to many people. This year we are having a difficult time worldwide. During this period, collaboration with Chaumet (which was conducted during a thorough quarantine) gave me the lightness of summer. It was an interesting photo shoot using the contrast of light and shadow, and it seems to have achieved satisfactory results. I hope the viewers of the campaign will experience the joy that I have felt.

After working as an ambassador for the Asian brand of Chaumet, did you become more interested in Chaumet and jewelry?

It is interesting to encounter Chaumet's elegant design, long history, and craftsmanship for jewelry craftsmanship. With Chaumet, I learned more about Maison, and through the rich creativity and craftsmanship of jewelry that Chaumet shows, I learned that the past and present coexist in each product. The constant reinterpretation of jewelry might be the value of Chaumet. I think the Bee My Love collection that combines Napoleon's legendary story with modern style is a prime example.

Are there any unforgettable moments in collaboration with Chaumet?

I cannot forget the moment I participated in 'Chaumet in Majesty' held in Monaco last year. It was a wonderful and glorious place to see the masterpieces and historical jewelery of Chaumet, which are hard to see elsewhere.

The world is having a difficult time. Do you have any messages you would like to convey to your fans?

The corona virus is causing a very difficult time worldwide. Through this time, we learned to cherish the people who have stood by our side, and in the end, we think we can overcome this difficult time through faith and will toward each other. I think love, sacrifice for each other, and interaction with people around you are important.

Translated using papago

Song Hye Kyo:

The whole world is going through a very difficult time due to COVID-19 I’ve learned through this time about how to value the people who are by my side. I think that through believing in and relying on each other, we will be able to get through this difficult period.

I think it’s a time when love, sacrificing for each other, and interacting with people around us are all important. 

From Soompi new article 

Archived