✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

Hi Soompi admins, 

I want to make clear about something. 

I noticed that you guys deleted some posts from my friends on this topic recently. 

I read them before and i dont see anything wrong or blame or talk about someone or something can harm to third parties. 

So Can you give us an explanation why you deleted that posts? What mistakes the made so that the posts have to be reported and deleted? 

Or there was something we have no right to mention.

Thank you.

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, leek said:

What is certain is, SONG HYE KYO WOULD NEVER EXPOSE HERSELF TO HATRED.

AGREE. KYO AND EVEN HER SQUAD LIMIT THEIR COMMENT SECTION BECAUSE THEY DON’T ALLOW HATERS TO DO THAT TO KYO. SO DO SHE NEEDS TO BUY A HOT SEARCH WHICH CAN LEAD TO HATE AND RUMORS. LOGIC PLEASE!!!

SONG HYE KYO IS SONG HYE KYO. HER EVERY MOVE IS A NEWS OF COURSE BECAUSE SHE IS A QUEEN. AS WHAT MS. KIM SAID IN ENCOUNTER THAT CSH DOESN’T NEED EXPENSIVE GIFTS BECAUSE SHE ALONE IS EXPENSIVE. 

STOP THE HATE AND JUST FOCUS ON YOUR OWN BIASES.

ANYWAYS, I JUST NOTICED THAT ONE OF THE POST HERE IS BEING REMOVED. MAYBE MODS CAN ANSWER. :) 

Why an insightful post which brings more good than harm was deleted??? That post would clear prejudice against Kyo regarding current rumour. And since we know a lot of people come to soompi to look for information, for sure the deleted post would be appreciated by people who new to BinKyo rumour.

It even did not discuss about Bin's latest FL or Kyo's ex husband. There was no sarcasm in that post. Nothing said in jest. Nothing intentionally hinted. I'm really disappointed with mods. To delete such a post is really unfair. We as a fan just want to clear the name of our favourite actress and even here we can not do that. Unless there is some truth in the deleted post.

13 minutes ago, JennyChang said:

Hi Soompi admins, 

I want to make clear about something. 

I noticed that you guys deleted some posts from my friends on this topic recently. 

I read them before and i dont see anything wrong or blame or talk about someone or something can harm to third parties. 

So Can you give us an explanation why you deleted that posts? What mistakes the made so that the posts have to be reported and deleted? 

Or there was something we have no right to mention.

Thank you.

CC @angelangie

Just now, marvellousgal29 said:

Dramas about divorce are getting high ratings in Korea this year. (TWOM, Once Again)

Koreans are Woke.

The comment attacking Kyo for being a divorcee was refuted by many. 

The only ones who keep using the argument are the envious and threatened people.

If they only knew the BinKyo lovestory. The one that's not in the media

:tounge_wink:

1 hour ago, leek said:

Her squad were together on Saturday to send her message of love and support, it's illogical to accuse Kyo who is a top Hallyu superstar, of using HB to trend :crazy:

For the sake of argument, let’s say someone indeed paid the search as BinKyo China articles always point to “Korean sources“, there are certain folks out there capable of mediaplay for whatever reasons, your guess is as good as mine. ;)

What is certain is, SONG HYE KYO WOULD NEVER EXPOSE HERSELF TO HATRED.

Praying and hoping that one day, truth will be out who is trying to malign BinKyo.  ;)

I hope UAA will again sue ;)

Agree very illogical for Kyo to subject herself to hatred. She has just topped the 2020 Popular Hallyu Star in China survey by Korean Tourism Ministry. (First in China, 2nd to Lee Min Ho in whole Asia).

She is not that desperate for attention. She even closed her IG comments to avoid haters.

The delulu people should for once try to think logically.

:eatscookie:

@LavelyShai @angelangie hi moderators. Just wanted to know on why @KimSooHanMoo post yesterday was deleted all of a sudden. I think we need to hear your side. She even gain a heart sign or badge from soompi itself since she received many good remarks. I have read her comment and she explain well regarding the topic on hot searches since she have knowledge on this and I even learn from it as well.  We hope to hear from you soon. Let's discuss here why that post was deleted here. I think we also need an explanation. 

This is Binkyo shippers thread, so therefore anyone who accused Kyo,Bin or Binkyo expect that we will defend them. That is what supporters must do. This fanwars is cause by a man,Hb, so let's all wait for Hb to arrive from Jordan and let him answers directly all our inquiries. I wish Hb have many hearts so he can give to all his shippers. Let's wait until he marry, there we will all find who is the woman he will chose to marry. Since both sides were denied, once here and 4 to 5x in the other side, lets wait for him to speak up and whoever he choose to marry I will respect his decision. 

Thank you.

Been so long since I last active on this forum. Just wanna drop by to say hi and miss this beautiful thread. I had fun reading all the recent crumbs by all the delicate members here. Hope everyone finds happiness and wishing the best of luck to Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo. All the great memories of them are happy memories. @MayaE thank you for your full support after all these years. God bless you. 

24 minutes ago, simplysl said:

Been so long since I last active on this forum. Just wanna drop by to say hi and miss this beautiful thread. I had fun reading all the recent crumbs by all the delicate members here. Hope everyone finds happiness and wishing the best of luck to Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo. All the great memories of them are happy memories. @MayaE thank you for your full support after all these years. God bless you. 

you're very welcome. Thanks for the continued support inspite of the ups and down, still fighting for Binkyo.

46 minutes ago, MayaE said:

@LavelyShai @angelangie hi moderators. Just wanted to know on why @KimSooHanMoo post yesterday was deleted all of a sudden. I think we need to hear your side. She even gain a heart sign or badge from soompi itself since she received many good remarks. I have read her comment and she explain well regarding the topic on hot searches since she have knowledge on this and I even learn from it as well.  We hope to hear from you. 

Thank you.

I hope this concern will be answered. Thank you 

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

My Korean friend just told me this morning that most people in Korea believes the BinKyo news despite their denial and most of them ( except the stans ) have nothing against it. After all, BinKyo are already old. :lol:

Koreans are used to celebrities denying and their assessments of BinKyo rumors which are based on real life facts and not on drama and cf and other  business deals is that probably BinKyo rumors are strong.

I am sure many are investigating now asking around about them and discovered the secret ;)

5 hours ago, mizz_rain said:

Why an insightful post which brings more good than harm was deleted??? That post would clear prejudice against Kyo regarding current rumour. And since we know a lot of people come to soompi to look for information, for sure the deleted post would be appreciated by people who new to BinKyo rumour.

It even did not discuss about Bin's latest FL or Kyo's ex husband. There was no sarcasm in that post. Nothing said in jest. Nothing intentionally hinted. I'm really disappointed with mods. To delete such a post is really unfair. We as a fan just want to clear the name of our favourite actress and even here we can not do that. Unless there is some truth in the deleted post.

My recent post was a victim too, and I was just responding to this post

19 hours ago, Nona said:

Second time SHK name is mentioned in It's Okay Not To Be Okay 

Just saying that’s because she’s already a world class Korea beauty icon. One of very few. And she has been so famous for so long that she doesn’t need a cheap scandal & link to an actor just to remain famous. Afterall she has been in the industry since her mid teens, when most actors her age were still in school. I mean I first knew abt HB was tru MNIKSS and that was in 2005 (at least it was the first time noticing him & how great & cute he was), and the time I was already a huge fan of SHK tru AIMH, FH, Hotelier, MG & many more of her earlier works...so I’m just stating my pov, so I was surprised that my post was removed...

As I have observed in Korean Entertainment since I started fangirling 15 years ago, several promos occur after a successful drama. 

After a year, reality will sit in.

Through the years, I have been disappointed many times that the drama couple I was rooting turned out to be plain promo and delulu. In short, Marketing Strategy.

BinKyo on the other hand is different, they have no drama together now, their association has been hated by avid stans. So, what would they gain by that? Nothing. Therefore, promo is purely out of the question. That's why many Koreans who are just showbiz watchers but non fans, believe in their rumored relationship. 

:lollipop:

Archived