Add and Subtract Game

Admin

27 minutes ago, partyon said:

The Sageuk award -

"for sitting through every sageuk regardless of the number of episodes, and actually enjoy the endless political intrigues and recycled snooze fest plots"

I  also like a good sageuk. I can watch the political intriques of sageuks. It could be a snooze fest for many but I get those than silly intrigues of rom coms any day. 😄 The last clasical sageuk I enjoyed was Six Flying Dragons. I wish there are more dramas like this. I am waiting for Queen Woo and hope it will be good.

@Sleepy Owl, what are you doing lately? Are you still watching kdramas? 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

5 minutes ago, larus said:

I can watch the political intriques of sageuks. It could be a snooze fest for many but I get those than silly intrigues of rom coms any day. 

Yea, the rest of us EOs voted for the sageuk award. Dongsaeng didn't have a say in what award he gets. lol :D

3 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Obviously he has his share of responsiblity in this matter and I hope he approach it wisely, hope he dont hit himself too much with it.

Agree dongsaeng. :dorakiss:Am glad that the truth is coming out, and that there was a lot of misinformation being spread around.

Yoongi will be his harshest critic in this matter, and I do hope that he doesn't fall into depression over this. If he has an alcohol problem, I hope he now realizes that he needs to work on that.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

27 minutes ago, partyon said:

Congrats to today's winners!

Wait a minute. Everyone on this thread will receive an award? 😲 Let see what I`ll get. :fiercebunny:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

@agenth and me right now:

Knowing you,  I have two things in mind. I am pretty intuitive, you know? Usually I guess it but let see if I will be surpirsed. 😄

+2

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

26 minutes ago, larus said:

Knowing you,  I have two things in mind. I am pretty intuitive, you know? Usually I guess it but let see if I will be surpirsed. 😄

Haha :D Your award is ready! I think you might have a hard time guessing what it'll be. Let's see though....

On a general note.

Chingus, isn't it funny and also nice how much we've learnt about each other through the years? Even though we've never met f2f, I still feel like we are all true friends who support each other through every oppa scandal out there.

:heart4:

Anyone else who feels that way?

Season 4 Group GIF by Friends

Sometimes I've thought it would be nice to meet you all f2f. :kiss_wink:

@Lmangla sweetie is the only person I've actually had a conversation with on a Zoom call. Her voice is so nice and she has such a lovely laugh. You can tell she's a super warm person IRL. That's why she's my sweetie.

:fullofhearts:

And @agenth and I have almost crossed paths several times already. We were e.g. traveling in Australia at the same time earlier this year but missed each other by a few days due to our itineraries. And within the last week we've been both been traveling in the same city abroad, but missed each other by less than 2 days. :bawling:

Still, it feels nice to know that @agenth has walked the same street as I have, stayed in the hotel next door or had food in the same restaurant as me (we chat a lot during our travels and share tips as we're both big travelers). My guess is that if I one day meet anyone from this thread, the first one will be @agenth chingu. She also seems like a cool person IRL. She never seizes to make me laugh. :glasses:

EDIT: If we can find out where Kwakkie is filming at the moment, I could meet @joccu and @sweetroad too. haha

stalking k-pop GIF

• Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

7 hours ago, WeunXK said:

Oreo and Coca-Cola are launching an Oreo-flavored Coke Zero and a Coke-flavored cookie.🫣

Won't that taste somewhat like the McDonald's Coke float, Coke and Oreo version?

Hmm, I think they can launch it, for limited time only. 

7d568b21-1cf0-4676-9078-fb9f7228433a.jpg

ctto

Midnight snack, cos hungry and tired after another day out 😌

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

9 hours ago, rocat said:

Somehow the pic reminds me of

how abt. this picture he look's 🆒

10 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Hello all !

Hope everyone are doing good 

@4evrkdrama👋

sweetoothgirl: “ Fruit Tart ”

6 hours ago, larus said:

hope you will guess it right @larus🫰

===

6 hours ago, partyon said:

I still feel like we are all true friends who support each other through every oppa scandal out there.

:heart4:

High Five Way To Go GIF by SmileDirectClub

6 hours ago, partyon said:

EDIT: If we can find out where Kwakkie is filming at the moment, I could meet @joccu and @sweetroad too. haha

@partyongood luck❣️ the way JSM pronounced I love you was cute.🤗

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

On 8/14/2024 at 5:23 PM, rocat said:

Bittergourd which I really like in fish soups and in a drink with lime, smashed into bits

@rocat  whenever I eat this, I don't cook it but, just slice it then put vinegar.   :emmm:

14 hours ago, WeunXK said:

with crackers?🫠

@WeunXK  ohhh..............does it really good eating this with crackers? I've only tried with mushroom soup.   :foodie2:

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

10 hours ago, WeunXK said:

ow abt. this picture he look's 🆒

Something about the font reminds me of Seuss and this one is the Lorax in a black jacket. Kekeke.

spacer.png

But oppa looks good in anything :fullofhearts:

5 hours ago, willenette said:

@rocat  whenever I eat this, I don't cook it but, just slice it then put vinegar.   

You pickle it? I’ve never seen anyone pickling bittergourd. Interesting! You pickle just that or with other veggies too? Recipe, pretty please! 

15 hours ago, partyon said:

yep, and that’s why I spend time here. 🥰

Friends linked by common interests, humour, and oppas across different geographies and ages!
spacer.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

48 minutes ago, rocat said:

yep, and that’s why I spend time here. 🥰

Friends linked by common interests, humour, and oppas across different geographies and ages!

That graph is very much right for me! 😆 The only missing element is different countries, same continent. 😅

Seafood-Pasta-with-Roasted-Veggies-3.jpg

ctto

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

Breakfast Pancakes GIF by Dark Igloo

Cha Eunwoo stuns for W Korea.

EUNWOO + LEATHER CORSET = (END OF ME🫢❤️‍🔥) I thought he has only 3 fingers🫣

Just like what the cover line said:

"Embracing the world of Chaumet High Jewelry Maison with new vibes and a different attitude"

======

Looking stunning together Jung Haein and Jung Somin stun for ELLE Korea ahead of ‘Love Next Door’ premiere.Image

===

6 hours ago, willenette said:

@WeunXK  ohhh..............does it really good eating this with crackers? I've only tried with mushroom soup. 

:approves:

1 hour ago, rocat said:

Something about the font reminds me of Seuss and this one is the Lorax in a black jacket. Kekeke.

But oppa looks good in anything :fullofhearts:

@rocat agree he is fine-looking man 💖

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

19 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

thought he has only 3 fingers🫣

Yeah, that hand looked kinda weird. Kekeke.

It’s not the leather nor the corset, my dear, you are still lucid. I think.

Quick, how many fingers is this?

Three Fingers Revolution GIF by info_birmanie

27 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

Jung Haein and Jung Somin stun for ELLE Korea ahead of ‘Love Next Door’ premiere.

Tomorrow, yeah? Can’t wait!

55 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

t graph is very much right for me! 😆 The only missing element is different countries, same continent. 😅

Kekeke..universal fact, this is. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 4

16 hours ago, partyon said:

And @agenth and I have almost crossed paths several times already. We were e.g. traveling in Australia at the same time earlier this year but missed each other by a few days due to our itineraries. And within the last week we've been both been traveling in the same city abroad, but missed each other by less than 2 days. :bawling:

Still, it feels nice to know that @agenth has walked the same street as I have, stayed in the hotel next door or had food in the same restaurant as me (we chat a lot during our travels and share tips as we're both big travelers). My guess is that if I one day meet anyone from this thread, the first one will be @agenth chingu. She also seems like a cool person IRL. She never seizes to make me laugh.

Here’s one thing you might not know: I used to be around the forums many years before you came. 

One day I was bored so I remembered about this site, and checked it out. It was a totally different vibe all thanks to @partyon. Not as many people as before, but quality over quantity! I stayed because @partyon always made things fun with her ultra creative and innovative ways!

now I’m also lucky that she gives me all the travel tips, as some situations I wouldn’t have known otherwise!

I also think that we may meet one day! 

Ps I would not mind

+ 2

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

Soompi-Memebrs-Banner.jpg

Award time once again! Massive congratulations to today's winners! :dorakiss:

DAY 4

@liyahsbutterfly The Kimchi Slap award

Spoiler

The Kimchi Slap award -

"for loving makjang dramas so much, she'll actively participate in makjang drama threads despite not watching the drama in question"

15.jpg

@gm4queen The Hung Up on Oppa! award

Spoiler

The Hung up on Oppa! award -

"for waiting for oppa’s drama for like Goblin years"

5.jpg

@MayanEcho  The Food Blogger award

Spoiler

The Food Blogger award -

"for showing yummy food all day and night not forgetting to serve a slice of jpop oppas as a side dish"

9.jpg

tagging:

@Lmangla @sadthe1st @LeftCoastOppa @joccu @4evrkdrama @kokodus @Dhakra @gm4queen @confusedheart @agenth @Thong Thin @larus @WeunXK @sweetroad @partyon @willenette @liyahsbutterfly @Ameera Ali @Wuzetian @nohamahamoud2002 @SilverDawn @rocher22 @rocat @Sleepy Owl @MayanEcho @Ernie 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2