Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@rocher22

Xiao Zhan looks more mature in the latest ELLE spread. I feel like he has found some peace recently (or escaped the saesangs for a bit) and I appreciate his absolutely quiet yet charismatic presence. He has always had some depth to him and an affable personality. Like a responsible yet popular older brother with an old soul. Draws the eye easily too - almost magnetic!

5 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Lee Jong Won... The SML from Bad Memory Eraser

Has he always been this clean shaven? lol!

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

@WeunXK when he was promoting Watakon movie. They made him cook chicken curry 😅

The new Disney Snow White is so not the girlish and innocent Snow White, and looks older than her stepmother. 

The Snow White of "Snow White: Tale of Horror" is still the most Snow White in aura and in the original fairytale for me. 

e3fd9566c27fed43f3be97bf35c02113b22fef3d

ctto

c987df464f7f8fd7c7e6c660e7664517228dc50f

ctto

Spoiler

Whenever I get to watch this movie, the FL reminds me so much of the relative who looks like this actress so much. She's kinda legendary to us nieces and nephews alike for still having a suitor calling her, promising all kinds of promises, while begging for her not to go ahead with her wedding ceremony an hour before it starts. 😅 

Just came back... whew! Dinner is chicken shawarma wrap. But I'm now so tired and sleepy I'd have to watch vampire dude tomorrow instead.

Chicken-Shawarma-1.jpg

ctto

P.S. I effin hate whatever update Google mobile browser released recently, since it now closes all tabs in incognito mode when I close one incognito tab by pressing back.

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

11 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Just came back... whew! Dinner is chicken shawarma wrap. But I'm now so tired and sleepy I'd have to watch vampire dude tomorrow instead.

@MayanEcho  Wahhhhh.........love your dinner - so yummy! Past my lunch now and I feel hungry..... for snacks soon.   :coolshades:

+2

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

18 hours ago, rocat said:

@rocher22

Xiao Zhan looks more mature in the latest ELLE spread. I feel like he has found some peace recently (or escaped the saesangs for a bit) and I appreciate his absolutely quiet yet charismatic presence. He has always had some depth to him and an affable personality. Like a responsible yet popular older brother with an old soul. Draws the eye easily too - almost magnetic!

:approves:  but I still love how he was smiling and carefree during The Untamed era.   :D

5644ebd89c1ad31103d15b9703823f05.gif

18 hours ago, rocat said:

Has he always been this clean shaven? lol!

:lol:

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

Crispy-Fish-Burger-with-Shoestring-Fries

ctto

10 hours ago, willenette said:

Wahhhhh.........love your dinner - so yummy! Past my lunch now and I feel hungry..... for snacks soon. 

Out again the whole day and it's fish burger for dinner while returning.

@rocher22 Would love to see them in another collab, preferably in a psycho thriller. Ha, a real BL plot drama or movie of them would break the net. 🤣

• LOL 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@rocher22 Would love to see them in another collab, preferably in a psycho thriller. 

After the first episode of the drama Under The Skin, I thought that a drama like this would be perfect for XZ and WY.  :D

c598564c3f1d3b60698f86f64c97c5ed.jpg

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Ha, a real BL plot drama or movie of them would break the net. 🤣

:lol:

• LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, rocher22 said:

After the first episode of the drama Under The Skin, I thought that a drama like this would be perfect for XZ and WY.  :D

Oh, absolutely. Or something like Trillion Games, with XZ as Haru and WY as Gaku. 😆

BTW, Haru and Gaku are coming back on Feb 14, 2025! 🤩

Darker and sexier auras than in the drama

GU0vCozXkAAa07B?format=jpg&name=large

ctto

○•○•○•○•○•○•○

85p.webp

ctto

Nom nom!

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

10 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Out again the whole day and it's fish burger for dinner while returning.

@MayanEcho   Love fish burger and chicken burger. Fish burgers are generally considered a healthier choice compared to other types of burgers.  :kitty:

+2

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Love fish burger and chicken burger. Fish burgers are generally considered a healthier choice compared to other types of burgers. 

Fish and chicken are nice. More often too than not, I've lamb/mutton dishes rather than beef.

Screenshot_2021-08-17-17-01-47-97_1c3376

ctto

□●□●□●□●□●□●□

@rocher22

😆😆😆

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

13 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Would love to see them in another collab, preferably in a psycho thriller. Ha, a real BL plot drama or movie of them would break the net. 🤣

Definitely. 
I can’t imagine how extreme the reaction of their fans would be. 

They steer clear of each other at events to avoid gossip. Too awkward.

11 hours ago, rocher22 said:

After the first episode of the drama Under The Skin, I thought that a drama like this would be perfect for XZ and WY.  

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Oh, absolutely. Or something like Trillion Games, with XZ as Haru and WY as Gaku

lol! Aren’t there fanfics? :tightdeadline:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 3

On 8/11/2024 at 9:44 AM, MayanEcho said:

The new Disney Snow White is so not the girlish and innocent Snow White, and looks older than her stepmother. 

she is only 23 years old 😶,The fact that they didn't cast real dwarfs for a live action Snow White remake🤐  Why not just do the whole thing in CGI?😑

Spoiler

==

14 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Ha, a real BL plot drama or movie of them would break the net. 🤣

27 minutes ago, rocat said:

Definitely. 

:approves:@MayanEcho, @rocatchingus agree🤩

=====

6 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

BTW, Haru and Gaku are coming back on Feb 14, 2025! 🤩

:yay:cEnVt1.gif

i am today years old to know c-netizen called mio as japanese version of anne hathaway. meguro's ideal type IJBOL.
🔗: http://m.weibo.cn/status/5039506483058084

c.https://x.com/2416ix/status/1823197952925749604

340 @gm4queen🫶

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, WeunXK said:

she is only 23 years old 😶,The fact that they didn't cast real dwarfs for a live action Snow White remake🤐  Why not just do the whole thing in CGI?😑

She's just... so not Snow White. 😑 Might be the first Disney live action that I will not see. 

1 hour ago, WeunXK said:

meguro's ideal type IJBOL.

If I'm guessing it right, he likes the quiet, sporty types, not just the pretty face. He might have a crush to a certain lady the way he was looking at one of the Soresuno guests a couple months ago. 😆 She's so pretty and demure, and she's an international arena decorated ice skater. 

Found her! 

Spoiler

It's Marin Honda! 😍

da00eb4dcfe34e5e2dfc2336811ef08815178b0d

ctto

AwnhrXratG-4fobmDWb1upczXWW46QoAxVlwxEpK

ctto

17120641-233712357-1468549190196836-8381

ctto

F6xpYDmb0AAfK_4.jpg:large

ctto

She's so charming! She retired early this year from professional ice skating.

More pics in 

https://www.tatlerasia.com/lifestyle/sports/marin-honda-japan-winter-olympics-skate

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/16-year-old-japanese-figure-skater-going-viral/

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

9 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

She's so pretty and demure, and she's an international arena decorated ice skater. 

Found her! 

@MayanEchoshe retired early🥲

@partyon @joccu get ready:getmygrooveon:

#ChaEunWoo #LeeJeHoon #LeeDongHwi and #KwakDongyeon at ICN Airport, depart to Finland for their variety tvN show #FinlandRentARoom.

Spoiler

they’re gangnam beauty cuties reunited😄💖

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

@WeunXK  thanks.

@partyon so they are going to be in finland tomorrow morning about 5.30.

it is going to be interesting to see if they are going to fly straight to kittilä or ROvaniemi when they land in Helsinki. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1