Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

The organizing committee really should apologize for being so foolhardy. 

They should, for deliberately endangering the athletes' health. I say deliberate cos they planned and organised the event. Even an Olympian in pinnacle of health and fitness will not be immune from water-borne diseases or food poisoning if the prepared meals aren't handled or stored well prior to serving. 

39 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

He's a real appetizer!  

Nice face 😆

I'll start with Snow Fall probably tomorrow, cos I'm keeping Mondays for Umi No Hajimari 😅 My tiring weekend was spent pretty much outside and I was too sleepy to even have dinner last night.

Sukiyaki_0533.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

11 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Some of the others who swam also got sick but they can't tell if it is food poisoning or from swimming.

This is France, so it's unlikely to be due to food poisoning... You know it's the swimming... :kicks:

10 hours ago, rocat said:

Suga on Singapore Airlines

Awww.... Yoongi being so cute :Pandabulous:

8 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Has anyone seen this athlete at the Olympics? Some said he's an AI generated image. 

You don't say...

Black Ish Appearance GIF

That pic is SO AI generated. :D Is he your first AI oppa?

@WeunXK @rocat This headline today - LMAO (putting it under spoiler tags just in case :D )

Spoiler

funniest-headline-of-the-olympics-v0-ffw

Poor guy. He will forever be known for this :D

EDIT: Yay! Denmark won badminton :yay:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Has anyone watched the artistic gymnastics routines? so many people fell!!

kudos to everyone...

i really like those medal moments a lot, especially simone and jordan paying respect to rebeca.

the-most-beautiful-podium-this-olympic-v

Speaking of medals, stay tuned :D

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

tucker-henlo.gif

This is a public broadcast announcement...

On Tuesday next week (13/8/2024) - once the Olympics are over - an epic event will take place right here on this thread

you-do-not-want-to-miss-this-kirk-frankl

So stayed tuned peeps.... More info coming soon.... :coolshades:

EOs @partyon and @agenth plus
our most excellent art director @gm4queen

tagging:

@Lmangla @sadthe1st @LeftCoastOppa @joccu @4evrkdrama @kokodus @Dhakra @gm4queen @confusedheart @agenth @Thong Thin @larus @WeunXK @sweetroad @partyon @willenette @liyahsbutterfly @Ameera Ali @Wuzetian @nohamahamoud2002 @SilverDawn @rocher22 @rocat @Sleepy Owl @MayanEcho @Ernie 

PS. While you wait for the event to launch, feel free to vote in the poll above.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Bananas with bananas 🫠

@MayanEcho  I love bananas. Eating a banana every day is certainly a good idea. It's a healthy source of potassium. I eat this in the evening as my dinner since I only eat bread & fruits at nighttime. Most of the time, I eat bananas only 1x a day because this fruit are one of the fruits that has a highest sugar content.   :blush:

+2

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

12 hours ago, willenette said:

I love bananas. Eating a banana every day is certainly a good idea. It's a healthy source of potassium. I eat this in the evening as my dinner since I only eat bread & fruits at nighttime. Most of the time, I eat bananas only 1x a day because this fruit are one of the fruits that has a highest sugar content.   :blush:

I like bananas, but I hate the designer bananas. It looks good, with yellow or green all around colour without any dots or blemishes, but taste so bland and smells too much of that banana scent.

These bananas are tasty and naturally sweet.

Native-Banana.jpg

ctto

banana-bunches.jpg

ctto

This type of banana make me gag with its scent. It is bland, like a watered down banana. I hate buying it because the skin is so thick, it feels like I'm losing when it's sold by weight for something that doesn't taste great. Granted it looks good, but I'd buy other fruits if this is the only type of banana available.

muz.3-860x563.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

40 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I like bananas, but I hate the designer bananas. It looks good, with yellow or green all around colour without any dots or blemishes, but taste so bland and smells too much of that banana scent.

These bananas are tasty and naturally sweet.

This type of banana make me gag with its scent. It is bland, like a watered down banana. I hate buying it because the skin is so thick, it feels like I'm losing when its sold by weight for something that doesn't taste great. Granted it looks good, but I'd buy other fruits if this is the only type of banana available.

@MayanEcho  I guess this is Scavendish banana. I don't like it, too! This is the “typical” banana variety that found at the local grocery store most of the time.   :heart1:

+2

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

12 minutes ago, willenette said:

I guess this is Scavendish banana. I don't like it, too! This is the “typical” banana variety that found at the local grocery store most of the time.   

If there are any other fruits I'd rather buy those than this pretending to be a banana, not-a-banana banana. 😅

Gimme grapes anytime. Or citrus.

1688573151550.jpeg

ctto

Simply-Recipes-Citrus-Guide-28b-BowlofCi

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

21 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

If there are any other fruits I'd rather buy those than this pretending to be a banana, not-a-banana banana. 😅

Gimme grapes anytime. Or citrus.

@MayanEcho  Although, I like grapes but, I'm hesitant to eat this fruit because of the high content sugar in it. I like the purple/dark red more than the green one. And they say it's healthier. And when I crave to eat grapes, I limit myself to only (8) pcs. because of the sugar.   :kicks:

+2

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

19 hours ago, agenth said:

this guy just cleared 6.25m

amazing!!!

can anyone repeat that?

Your new Swedish oppa? :D

@rocat @sweetroad @larus Good for him that he didn't have anything huge to knock down the bar with - like the French guy :D

The French guy btw just posted on Tik Tok this video  :D :D :D

I'm sure many ladies enjoyed his "paquet". LOL

BTW, loved that Armand did Yusuf's pose after winning !

g0484lvo_yusuf-dikec-and-armand-duplanti

Your Turkish oppa must feel honored @Lmangla

@agenth Your French oppa is pretty tall! :yaaa:

seven-gold-medals-in-a-single-picture-v0

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

31 minutes ago, joccu said:

men´s pole vault yesterday was amazing.  Mondo is amazing. I´m been so lucky that I have actually met him. 

Nice! Did you speak in Swedish to him? Apparently his Swedish has improved a lot.:coolshades:

He seems like a friendly guy.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1