Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@kingpin Yup, you can finish all 10eps in the weekend.  Enjoy the rollercoaster, LOL! You can also check out the post reviews at the latest Japanese dramas watched thread for Trillion Game. ^_^

The side characters are very funny, no? Princess Kirika's scary secretary and the droll HS student who likes lolly. 

what-to-serve-with-bbq-chicken.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

8 Best Kdramas With intense 'Real Kisses': From ‘Her Private Life’ to ‘It's Okay, That's Love’

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/132853/20240118/8-best-kdramas-intense-real-kisses-private-life-okay-thats.htm

In the world of Korean drama, the portrayal of intimate moments has always been a key point of interest for viewers. The depiction of "real" kisses in Kdramas has become a topic of discussion and appreciation among fans, with certain series standing out for their authentic and intense romantic scenes.

From passionate moments to genuine chemistry between characters, these dramas have set a new standard for portraying intimacy on screen. Join us as we delve into the top Kdramas renowned for their intense and authentic kissing scenes, captivating audiences with their realistic portrayal of romance.

Her Private Life (2019)

Starring Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook, this drama has gained renown for its genuine and passionate kissing sequences. The on-screen chemistry between the main characters and the authenticity of their intimate interactions make this series a preferred option for viewers seeking realistic romantic connections.

Suspicious Partner (2017):

Notably, there is a behind-the-scenes video on YouTube showcasing a particularly prolonged kiss from this drama, providing viewers with an intimate glimpse. The appreciated chemistry between main leads Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun, along with the authenticity of the kissing scenes, stands out.

It's Okay, That's Love (2014):

Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin star in this drama, offering a profoundly romantic and captivating love story. The realistic and passionate kissing scenes resonate with viewers, and the genuine portrayal of intimacy enhances the emotional depth of the series, making it a top choice for those seeking authentic romantic moments in Kdramas8.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

On 12/31/2023 at 6:08 PM, Ameera Ali said:

happy new year everyone :heart:

@LeftCoastOppa , @partyon , @larus , @joccu @Sleepy Owl@Thong Thin @rocat @rocher22 @Lmangla @Gumiho@kingpin @sweetroad @agenth @sadthe1st@confusedheart@Min2206 @4evrkdrama @Ernie@kokodus

When HR take his job seriously in New Year’s Eve :D

Happy New Year dear @Ameera Ali and everyone. I wish you all will have wonderful 2024 ^_* 

as for me I am very busy between being a mother and a working mom. Hectic schedules between breakfast lunch dinner raising toodlers and my work targets, meetings, organization conflicts, and everything in between. Sometimes I want to cry but yeah this is life. Just go on :blush:

oh yeah what is your 2024 resolutions? My resolutions are just to stay positive and calm HUA HA HA HA. and how to earn more LOL. 

I watch kdramas on and off Now I like series like anne with an e too, and others children movies. I am selecting movies for my boys. Lol. 

c u all <3

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Happy Good Morning GIF by ircha_gram

19 hours ago, rocat said:

hmm…promising but I recall seeing a waist so tiny it puts Barbie to shame …. Keke.

:lol:...I agree with that...

e3f2d2d85e2cb7cabdd2c6122167f9fb.jpg

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@partyon @Ameera Ali @Lmangla

Another weird Thai drama on the way...

I like the trailer and the couple....  :sweatingbullets:

The Haru's (Trillion Game) gifs are so hilarious.... :lol:

I dont know if that is true, but I laughed so much.... :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

@partyon @Ameera Ali @Lmangla

Another weird Thai drama on the way...

I was caught between laughing, eye rolling and face palm. 

in reality, the impacts of imbalance between genders can lead to all sorts of issues. some of it happens on purpose such as through female infanticide, other times through wars and conflict. the impact leaves lasting effects on the society. sometimes, it leads to other crime problems such as trafficking, kidnapping. it can also lead to emptying of labour force and other economic problems.

so it is a serious topic and instead is dealt with in a very weird stupid way here in this lakron. I guess if you are a teenager and wanted some sort of romantic version of a squid game, this would be it. 

can I just say that I prefer the cheating lakorns where all of them have messy relationships. where are those lakorns? haven't seen any lakorns in a while....  @partyon @joccu @Ameera Ali

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@sadthe1st @rocat @rocher22 , @larus @kingpin @gm4queen @sweetroad@kokodus @joccu@Lmangla@agenth @partyon @MayanEcho@LeftCoastOppa

When you mom tell you to bring husband  This month  :joy:

possession is 9/10 of the law ]
IMG-8577.gif

* these oppa in kdrama are so innocent, i bet If I go to S Korea ask these oppa , come help me look for my dog in my van, they will go :D

no number 

• LOL 11
  • Thirsty 1

morning

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMX87bmency2nuGY-BBuI

Oh, I thought @Ameera Ali  already posted a gif for the abs scene... :D (Knight Flower)

these two have a great chemistry...:wub:

GENdblGawAAniRw?format=jpg&name=small

12 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

* these oppa in kdrama are so innocent, i bet If I go to S Korea ask these oppa , come help me look for my dog in my van, they will go :D

no number 

I just realized that Im naive like the oppas...:scream:

It would be enough for me if my Oppa just jerked his head... :bashful:

• LOL 4
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

these two have a great chemistry...

Agree .. :glasses:

The scene was funny , are they fighting or giving her hug

* not complaining I got abs of it :D

• LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1

14 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@kingpin watch knight flower if you watching  it , it’s hilarious :D

One friend he don’t know what to do with him :sweat_smile:

He think he next Cinderella  

chingu will watch ep. 1 of KF after the last episode of My Demon, and also marathon Trillion Game both have light comedy theme:approves:

12 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

d137c19156fd407ff8b5916f97e61bc1d4b83a54

Lee Dong Wook as "Jeong Jin Man"

A Shop for Killers  킬러들의 쇼핑몰 (2024) // Episode 2

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

d721b3014304bb000091d6358cf44b4283e4456a

Smoked Salmon Mini Naan Pizza

• LOL 4
  • Blob 1

now I I know how , @LeftCoastOppa , @larus , @Lmangla @MayanEcho@Sleepy Owl see us abs addicted add/sub friend here:mrgreen:   ( @partyon @agenth @rocatme @Ameera Ali@rocher22 , @gm4queen @kokodus @kingpin@confusedheart @joccu@Min2206@Thong Thin @sadthe1st @Gumiho )

[One abs scene effect…  six -pack everywhere :joy:]

*If you not abs addictive sue me :sweat_smile:

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3