Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@kokodus Nope, haven't watched it.

YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yaaa:

Beginning of ep 2 gave us a huge clue....

SPOILER

Spoiler

The Virtual Reality game the company is developing....

+

The ring says: "Only if you ask to see me"

=

Is she going to actually "go back in time" ? Or is she going to play being Yun Ru as part of the virtual reality game...?

Maybe she doesn't go back in time at all / dream? Maybe she's imagining it all in the game?

:scream:

@larus @joccu Latest news on 5050.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/08/court-rejects-fifty-fiftys-request-for-provisional-injunction-to-suspend-their-exclusive-contract-with-attrakt

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/08/attrakt-ceo-jun-hong-joon-says-he-wants-the-fifty-fifty-members-to-return

@Ameera Ali @sadthe1st @rocat Yul idol oppa kissing in his new drama:

AVvXsEiWwLsP_iYDDlC-RCMz4Ly3jrCUEApTpvNq

He kisses better than he acts. :loolz:Too bad the girl is not putting in any effort.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

@partyon, @kokodus

Someday or One day ep 1

Spoiler
24 minutes ago, partyon said:

She kept thinking back at her birthdays as she was going up with the elevator - each floor representing her birthday. She saw Quan Sheng/Zi Wei on floor 27 - her current birthday.

I still think that 32 will come to play at a later date. Maybe it will have something to do with her 32nd birthday?

Nice catch. I was waiting for her to go to 32 floor but she stopped at 27. :D I think you are right. 32 has to appear in other situations. The psychick woman said to Yu Xuan to follow 32 wherever will appear.

22 minutes ago, kokodus said:

.Have you guys seen Attention, love?

No, I am watching only Kdramas and rarely J dramas. I think i watched one or two Taiwanese dramas but a long time ago.

+2

• Blob 3

On 8/27/2023 at 11:35 PM, partyon said:

@joccu @Sleepy Owl @agenth @confusedheart @larus @kokodus @rocat @Lmangla apparently this one is a thriller - it's not merely a romance drama. Anyone interested in watching it together?

I saw the synopsis long ago but never found it interesting. am not a fan of those time travel for the sake of romance. something does not work out, move on. all of this hanging on to the past is not healthy and such dramas only get a yawn from me when I just read the synopsis. 

Yawn GIF on GIFER - by Dann  

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2

I checked. I saw two Taiwanese dramas. My Queen  and Fated to love You. That`s why I did not watch the Korean remake for the later. I don`t remember much (just some parts) so maybe I could watch the korean version now. 

+2

• Blob 3

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

am not a fan of those time travel for the sake of romance.

It's not a time travel drama though, sweetie. And it's not a pure romance drama. You should give it a try. You don't like soul switching dramas either, but you loved "Switch of Fate". :kisslevel:

@larus @kokodus I have SLS. :scream: Mo Jun Jie is a cutie with Yun Ru. :wub:

I think there are secrets about the leads that we are about to find out....

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

35 minutes ago, partyon said:

CEO Jun Hong Joon wants them to return? I know he wants to regain the investments but the trust is gone and the girls don`t want to return. It is a mess. Maybe he can sell the name/ the rights of the group and let them recover on their own.

I am curious if the public will forgive the girl.

+2

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

20 minutes ago, larus said:

@partyon, @kokodus

No, I am watching only Kdramas and rarely J dramas. I think i watched one or two Taiwanese dramas but a long time ago.

+2

There was a time where I watched Taiwanese dramas back to back. I guess it started with ISWAK, Taiwanese version of Itazura na kiss aka playful kiss. I feel like Taiwanese shows are mostly melodramas with so much heart. But you have to really be in that mood to get through all those long eps. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

39 minutes ago, partyon said:

@kokodus How did you like my theory about the beginning of ep 2? You didn't comment on my post.

I liked your theory, but I just finished ep 2. 

Spoiler

It seems like she has gone to the past through that Walkman that got mysteriously sent to her....hmmm. I bet that its Zi Wei who has sent her that. It looked like he was also sitting behind her in the bus. 

Another thing that was interesting was Quan sheng's mom saying that Quan Sheng was never this happy before. Hmmm I wonder what kind of tragedy he went through before he met Yu xuan. 

There are more and more clues saying that Quan Sheng and Zi Wei might be the same person. Zi Wei said the same thing about birthday wishes that Quan Sheng told previously. And we see that Quan sheng professed his love for Yu xuan soon after he met her. Is it because he thinks she is Yun Ru and he is really Zi Wei who has time travelled to the present time line. Are we in a time loop?! LOLOL. 

@larus

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

@kokodus @larus Finished ep 2 of Someday or One Day. :glasses:@joccu @agenth This is really a mystery thriller. Don't fall for it being just some romantic fluff. There is stuff to unravel here that will keep you guessing non-stop.

The attention to detail in this drama is amazing. I feel like the writers have left us clues left and right but none of them make sense yet. LOL

SPOILER EP 2

Spoiler

I am gonna guess Yu Xuan is going to go back and forth between the present and the past with that Walkman.

I also think that there is waaaaaayyyy more to all these characters than what we have learnt so far. I think that Mo Jun Ji is going to play a huge part in this story, and I am 100% sure that the people we meet in 1998 - 1999 are all there in the present too. All I can say is that we should be on the lookout for a hearing aid, the family of Yun Ru and the malicious guy from Yun Ru's class... Everyone is harboring secrets, Yu Xuan included.

I know we are supposed to believe that Quan Sheng and Zi Wei are the same person. I picked up the same clues as you, Ms. Koko. Also the fact that he was sitting behind her on the bus. Buuuutttt....Did he then lie about his age? He went to school at the same time as Yu Xuan AND Yun Ru....? IDK.

I am seeing the director especially at the end of ep 2 jumping between past and present in an interesting sequence like they are intertwined.

1) Scene of Yun Ru seeing that her house is a huge mess - like someone has been searching through it - Yun Ru starting to cry

2) Switch to a scene of Quan Sheng's mom thanking Yu Xuan for finding photos of Quan Sheng after she searched all over her house to find pictures of him. Mom says she only found sad pictures of Quan Sheng.

I am 100% certain that this sequence is deliberate and that it is on purpose that Yun Ru's mom and Quan Sheng's mom have caused a mess in their respective houses - with both kids unhappy.

EDIT: Hmm... Maybe this is a time travel story after all? Is it possible that Zi Wei has traveled to the present at some point to stop Quan Sheng from dying!?!?!?!? :scream: If Yu Xuan's task is to stop Yun Ru from dying?!?!??! Are they supposed to help each other?

YA! My head hurts.

Tomorrow ep 3. :coolshades:

@sweetroad This drama is good! Can't believe you dropped it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

29 minutes ago, partyon said:

This drama is good! Can't believe you dropped it.

I’m so tired just reading all of your synopses. :joy: It’s perfect I’m watching easy breezy Welcome to Waikiki right now instead of anything more complex. Can’t handle anything more at this point. The kids call Welcome to Waikiki “the Korean version of ‘Friends’”. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Look how surprised, happy and embarrassed Yoongi is in this clip :D 

Hahaha he’s too cute. :wub:

1 hour ago, partyon said:

sweetroad how far are you with Waikiki? 

Only on episode 5, which I guess is episode 9 or 10 in the original version? There are two episodes per episode on Netflix. It’s funny, but it’s really kind of gross, too. I was surprised by that. The nose picking boyfriend made me gag.

1 hour ago, agenth said:

ugh.......... his drama hair reminds me of tell me your wish...

:tears: Sound of Magic, Tell Me Your Wish, and now this. Guess he’s entering a serious phase of acting instead of being billed as the heartthrob. I miss Healer. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, partyon said:

Yul idol oppa kissing in his new drama

i haven't watched last evening's ep.. i'll probably watch both episodes tomorrow..

and i almost half dropped UC2.. i'm 3 episodes behind.. haha

Queen Woo seems to have a lot of strong casts.. are @agenth and @joccu chingus waiting for it too?

==

japanese yen has been dipping ever since last thu..

@Thong Thin are you going to change some any soon?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

7 hours ago, partyon said:

@kokodus @larus

Hide contents

I

EDIT: Hmm... Maybe this is a time travel story after all? Is it possible that Zi Wei has traveled to the present at some point to stop Quan Sheng from dying!?!?!?!? :scream: If Yu Xuan's task is to stop Yun Ru from dying?!?!??! Are they supposed to help each other?

YA! My head hurts.

Spoiler

Yes this is what I'm talking about!!!! Zi Wei has at some point time travelled and stayed in Quan sheng's body. Maybe the Quan Sheng she fell in love with was really not Quan Sheng but Zi Wei??? 

Zi Wei in the past really seems conflicted by Yun Ru's confession because his best friend likes her. We still don't know whether Zi Wei likes Yun Ru. Mo Jun jie is going to play a huge part in all of this, I'm sure. Mo Jun jie seems to guess that Yun Ru has feelings for Zi Wei and he let him drop her home. According to the synopsis Zi Wei gets attracted to this new Yun Ru, Yu xuan in Yun Ru's body, so my guess is that he figures out what is going on, time travels and stays in Quan sheng's body?! This seems too far fetched. LOL. 

Again there is a good possibility that all of this happening only in Yu xuan's head while she is navigating the loss of her beloved boyfriend. 

@larus

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, sweetroad said:

Only on episode 5, which I guess is episode 9 or 10 in the original version? There are two episodes per episode on Netflix.

Huh? Each episode is 1 hour and there were 16-20 episodes in the original one. On my NF I think this is how it is shown too. I was rewatching ep 1-6 a few weeks ago.

@sadthe1st isn’t the Extraordinary You boss your oppa? UC season 2 must be bad if you’re falling behind.

Is Yul idol oppa’s acting still bad btw? Did you like the kiss though? Apparently he put a lot of effort into it even though he didn’t have much to work with. :D His words

@joccu Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on Someday or One Day. It’s one intriguing story. So mysterious and there will be a crime in ep 3.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

5 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i

japanese yen has been dipping ever since last thu..

@Thong Thin are you going to change some any soon?

+ 2

Saw the rate dipping last weekend, however seems it went up a little bit today.

Still monitoring to get good rates.

@Wuzetian

Another of my oppa, MR Dimple 

Spoiler

OIP.QXUMQgobh9AppeKKYSqj1wHaLG?pid=ImgDe

@MayanEcho   how's life...busy with the gremlins ?

Currently, am having crush on this hot guy !:love: - Lee Jun Ho (after watching King the Land)

Sorry Lee Min Ho, have to put you aside for the time being. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1

16 hours ago, partyon said:

He kisses better than he acts. :loolz:Too bad the girl is not putting in any effort.

Yes, he does and my toes are curling. But she did put in effort by receiving them, no??! 

It’s hard to keep this posture…

Shocked Mood GIF

@rocher22

I think you should be watching Xiao Zhan’s next drama, Sunshine by my side, premiering 1 Sep.

His fans are quite against the younger man-older woman pairing, particularly the actress who has had several scandals. So much that I couldn’t even find a poster with people in it - I only see swans! 

:hahah!:

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/xiao-zhans-fans-oppose-his-romance-with-bai-baihe-in-sunshine-with-me/

Edit: Found it.
spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1