Add and Subtract Game

Admin

chingus, hope 2023 treats you so much better than 2022. 

happy-new-year-2023-here-are-10-heartfel

have guests at home this year. fun! off to do one of my favourite things -- shopping! (not for myself though but still entertaining. hahahahhah) how do people like shopping online? there is nothing like wandering out, trying out outfits and randomly seeing stuff. :D  

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1

29 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And a lot has happened while I was away?? Who's the ultimate cardboard unnie according to @partyon chingu's theory?? All I see is BTS's Suga in all the gifs in the thread! :joy: We need more manly men around here! Don't you @LeftCoastOppa & @Sleepy Owl think so??

I didn't even know Noona had a theory - While there's been alot of talk about cardboard oppas, the only cardboard unnie I can remember Noona mentioning was Bae Suzy ... which I of course disagree with.

So who is the supposed ..."ultimate cardboard unnie"...?

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm having scrambled egg bacons and cheese on sourdough toast..

You know thats one of my favorites, and not even a mini tag ...

American Horror Story Fx GIF by AHS

35 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

how do people like shopping online?

Oh its great for stuff you know you need and will just pick up ... bottled water, paper towels, toothpaste, soap, etc etc ... all stuff you've bought 100+ times before.

That said, I don't buy cloths or books or furniture or high$$ electronics online ... somethings its still more fun to wander the store as you said.

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

28 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

the only cardboard unnie I can remember Noona mentioning was Bae Suzy ... which I of course disagree with.

i think is her?

200.gif

29 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

You know thats one of my favorites, and not even a mini tag ...

i was afraid that i might disturb your rescue mission since tonight is probably the last time you will see So-I

dead harry styles GIF

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

how do people like shopping online? there is nothing like wandering out, trying out outfits and randomly seeing stuff. :D

i like online shopping especially some heavy grocery stuffs like shampoo shower gel, detergent and bottled water.. those are too heavy and i dont drive..

200.gif

i cant post food pics cos im out meeting friend to go to the garden center to check out some chinese new year flowers!

@LeftCoastOppa i shall get home tonight and spam you some of your fave food pics!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

16-BDDF61-D93-D-4-B27-9-CDC-649209-DA0-E

.. to all chingu...@confusedheart @Thong Thin @gm4queen @joccu @larus @Lmangla @MayanEcho    @the_sweetroad  @Min2206 @4evrkdrama@LeftCoastOppa @partyon @sadthe1st @Wuzetian @rocat @Sleepy Owl

Happy New Year! Here’s to a year of good health, lots of love, good food , plenty of laughter, and abs :D

+2

• Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

New Year Christmas GIF by Hello All

Hope we have better dramas next year.  Happy New Year GIF

i wish that everyone is going to stay healthy and happy. :heart:

@larus @agenth @Lmangla  @Ameera Ali  @LeftCoastOppa  @MayanEcho  @the_sweetroad  @rocat  @confusedheart  @gm4queen  @sadthe1st  @Wuzetian  @Thong Thin  @Sleepy Owl  @4evrkdrama  @Min2206  @partyon   @nohamahamoud2002  @SilverDawn 

• Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

Amazing Happy New Year 2023 Gifs Animation

Chingus! Wishing you all a very Happy New Year. Hope this is the year that fulfills all your wishes and all your dreams come true. 

@larus @agenth @Lmangla  @Ameera Ali  @LeftCoastOppa  @MayanEcho  @the_sweetroad @gm4queen  @sadthe1st  @Wuzetian  @Thong Thin  @Sleepy Owl  @4evrkdrama  @Min2206  @partyon  @joccu @rocat @Ameera Ali @MayanEcho @Wuzetian

@Lmangla I found this drama. I was actually looking for Feroze Khan's drama because he does those toxic  lead roles very well but I found this instead. Also because I like the FL. She has done some very good , impressive dramas , at least the ones I watched were good so it was a no brainer and I jumped in. What do you think? 

Spoiler

1+1

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

5 hours ago, larus said:

Dispatch did it again. :w00t:

Congratulation to the new celebrity couple ! :love:

Whoa! That is one random couple. :scream:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/12/lee-jong-suks-agency-confirms-hes-dating-iu

Congrats to them in any case! :yay:

Happy New Year to everyone ! :dorakiss:

825551260happy-new-years-animated-gif-ra

@larus @agenth @Lmangla  @Ameera Ali  @LeftCoastOppa  @MayanEcho  @the_sweetroad @gm4queen  @sadthe1st  @Wuzetian  @Thong Thin  @Sleepy Owl  @4evrkdrama  @Min2206  @partyon  @joccu @rocat @sadthe1st @confusedheart @nohamahamoud2002 @rocher22 @kokodus @SilverDawn

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

100 % they look good together & importantly believable :D 

If she wouldn't be taking revenge on the Queen by bagging her husband, I would ship 'em hard.

I mean, I know he's supposed to be evil, but so far he's actually the only normal parent that kid has....

Too bad...

Spoiler

That she isn't his biological child.

Am on ep 7, and her real parents are total lunatics. :grimace:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

Hey guys!

Anyone is aiming for Drama Awards this year?? I've been keeping my eye on SBS Drama Awards 2022 and neither Choi Daniel or Nam Goong Min attended the red carpet!! How is it even possible?? I heard Nam Goong Min is nominated for Daesang after all? It's all feminine actors wandering around... :isannoyed:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

@joccu @Ameera Ali @agenth Made it through season 1 of The Glory

Sweating Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

Unnie's acting is not good. She emotes as much as the ML in V.I.P. meaning it's:
season 10 episode 22 GIF

The younger actress playing her as a teenager is so much better at acting.

Anyway, gotta start getting ready for tonight's festivities including champagne. It's party time tonight! :piggydance:

Cat Celebrate GIF by Margaret Bialis

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Anyone is aiming for Drama Awards this year?? I've been keeping my eye on SBS Drama Awards 2022 and neither Choi Daniel or Nam Goong Min attended the red carpet!! How is it even possible?? I heard Nam Goong Min is nominated for Daesang after all?

I am looking to see my girl presented Daesang. I am rooting for Kim Nam Gil to win but I am OK with whoever will win . I like all.

I think Namgoong Min will win because the drama had the highest ratings among the nominees and he did a good job. Last year Kim So yeon received the Daesang from Nam Goong Min and now she will give it back. :w00t:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1