Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I actually found this whole trial hullabaloo to be incredibly sad. Is this what the world has come to? That we are watching trials live like this? 

Though I've only seen a few random clips, the trial as a whole IMO can be considered educational.

30 minutes ago, partyon said:

Honestly, MM claims to be all about female empowerment and feminism. But she cannot let go of her own husband’s hand in front of the cameras. She’s always holding onto him for dear life. Not in line with what she preaches, is it?

LOL, I think MM, with AH and JS, belong to the triad of infamously manipulative mujer.

47 minutes ago, agenth said:

tbh JD wanted this trial televised I guess to combat the use of media as AH did years ago, when she went to all the shows.

Ah, the classic karma is a b××××. Mwehehe. 

Cheese-Popcorn-500x453.jpg

ctto

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

58 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yup, they used the public’s reality tv interest for their own gain. It was nothing more than a media circus. Both the public and the couple benefited from this. Really reminded me of The Devil Judge. Minus the oppa that annoyed you, chingu :D 

but this is funny lol. 

oooh the devil judge ... but this judge was super stoic. she was ex marine i heard.

27 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

JS

who?

+2

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

thanks for the news @LeftCoastOppa on jang nara. didn't see it as I am still wading through news on depp trial impact. it is kind of entertaining. :D 

I for one am glad its over - you couldn't get through a single news brief here without a plug of some sort from that trial ... and besides everyone involved, win or lose, is gonna write a "tell-all" book about the trial and get rich ... AH will just get a little less rich than the others :rolleyes:

Congratulations @MayanEcho its just passing 5am here and I'm now craving popcorn and fish-n-chips .... job well done.

:lol:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

like @the_sweetroad, I read through your post. hahahaha. so I found it amusing that you found certain things strange because I watched a few video and news of laywers reactions. their take was that it exposed how great their system works well. :lol: 

+2

i know I watched a lot of YT reaction videos (more like LawTube), Emily D Bakery, Runkle of the Bailey, rekieta law, CRL Bruce Rivers, Law and Lumber etc

but for me, it was truly ghastly hahaha. it's because I come from a totally different law system. And in the US system it's very confrontational (2 lawyers/parties pitted against each other) vs our system where the judge tries to find the truth. 

in the US system it's perhaps the jury trying to find the truth, after having the confrontations by the lawyers which they observed.

i also found it super weird, which i forgot to mention, that the two parties/lawyers are able to influence via "jury instructions" . basically the rulebook of the jury, by which they apply the law. so basically the lawyers can try to have their questions / instructions submitted to the jury, and the judge will rule whether or not the instruction will be admitted. so basically, you can ask jury to consider something or not. 

it's totally strange to me, especially when the jury wanted to award 5Million in punitive (damages 10 mil + 5 mil punitive), but the judge immediately set the cap to 350k which is statutory Virginia law. and the jury didn't know this. So the jury read out loud 15 million, but later the judge ruled its 10.35m lol... 

It just seems very intransparent to me ... these things should be known or told to the jury. I'd just think it's weird if someone asks me "pick a number so you can win lottery" and i pick e.g. 75 and they tell me "sorry, only numbers 1-50 are considered". 

+2

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

5 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Congratulations @MayanEcho its just passing 5am here and I'm now craving popcorn and fish-n-chips .... job well done

Omo! You really are on the left coast, dongsaeng :scream:

Here, some Huevos Rancheros for ya! :kiss_wink:

spacer.png

Now I am hungry :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

I love working in teams with people who prefer to be somewhere else than doing their work. I'm in no mean a great team player, but sometimes it amazes me how much I'm actually more invested in the work than people who claim to be responsible team members. 

Hi, everyone. Hope you all are well. 

:elated:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Omo! You really are on the left coast, dongsaeng :scream:

Here, some Huevos Rancheros for ya! :kiss_wink:

OMO! I haven't had that in ages ... Sorry @MayanEcho, Noona just took the top spot :lol: 

No place for fish-n-chips this early, but I know at least 2 where I can get Huevos Rancheros!

I'm off for breakfast!

Have a Good Morning Chingus & make it a great Friday!

:blush:

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Blob 3

@agenth I love that 'Mega Pint' remix. :happyshakes:Btw, what is the 'Spicy Draco vs Umbridge' reference? 

Omo Jang Nara is getting married? This is such a fantastic news. She is so lovely. I am glad she found the one for herself. The guy seems to be pretty grounded on the basis of what JN says about him. But I can't understand why must she mention she is 6 years senior to him. It really doesn't matter as long as the parties involved are happy and have the blessings of their loved ones. I thought it was a little 'defensive'. 

@partyon Did you all watch this? Why was she invited? It is actually MM who comes out of the woodwork. :crazy:  

Alright,  Meow is an angel.:mrgreen: 

@MayanEcho Who is JS? I know MM and AH.  

JS= Ji Sung?:wut:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

14 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

Alright,  Meow is an angel.:mrgreen: 

Thank U Reaction GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

He is :wub:

Except he definitely is a man, so wouldn’t call him an “angel” per se :D As proved with him ogling Doja Cat adjusting her panties on stage and even cheering her on 

:loolz:

Glad to see him being a healthy young man though. Lol 

• LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@joccu Congratulations! :kiss_wink:
Do you have any summer plans?

@confusedheart Meow is normally unfazed around women - compared to some other members who flirt non-stop *cough*Jimin*cough*. :D 

Only time I’ve seen him be shy around a woman was when he met Taylor Swift - lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, confusedheart said:

@agenth I love that 'Mega Pint' remix. :happyshakes:Btw, what is the 'Spicy Draco vs Umbridge' reference? 

the tmz witness and his interaction with elaine :D

actually his whole testimony is VERY illuminating. 

+2

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, agenth said:

the tmz witness and his interaction with elaine :D

kekekke.. that was such a clapback. what was funny was how logical and on point it was. :joy:

if it is good for the goose, then good for the gander!

• Love 1
  • Blob 4