Add and Subtract Game

Admin

39 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

@partyon I'm still thinking of how tiny Jimin's hands are. So thanks for that. :joy:

Chingu, you need to let it go :joy:

39 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Next you're going to post how much they each weigh.

That information I don't have. :joy: But you can ask me something else if you want to. :kiss_wink:

• LOL 4

@the_sweetroad LOL :joy: I actually think they are all quite light. I mean guys like RM would for sure weigh more in Europe - 67 kg for a 184 cm frame is very little. And he's the bulkiest member :surprisedwut:

8 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Suga is so light! Wow.

Yeah, poor Meow is so light. He has put on weight though in the last 2 years, which I think is a good thing. Mostly because he has struggled with his body image during his career, and has also had issues with depression, sociophobia and OCD.

To my understanding he has gotten help for those, and he definitely looks more at peace with himself and is a lot more confident nowadays. :glasses:

He's such a precious soul :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Found it:

I've got Pavlov response to that pic, trying to recognize them. What have you done to me.

:cries:

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Mostly because he has struggled with his body image during his career, and has also had issues with depression, sociophobia and OCD.

I knew that he gives me those vibes (you are one to know one, like they say).

• Love 2
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

I knew that he gives me those vibes (you are one to know one, like they say).

He has as he describes it, "different fans than the rest of the BTS members". He has acknowledged that "his fans see something in him that others don't". Yay us!

:heart4:
So yeah makes sense that Suga's fans recognize and/or identify with a certain vulnerability / character traits in him and that's why they like him so much. 

Unfortunately he is often described as lazy and rude by peeps who don't understand his personality. Or not easily approachable - ahem @confusedheart @agenth
:criesariver:

But he is anything but lazy (he sleeps often during breaks because he stays awake at night writing songs for BTS and other singers). He is actually one of the most hardworking members. He's also very very smart.

He is the one who may be quiet, but when he opens his mouth he has the most sensible comments/answers. When BTS is asked difficult questions by reporters, the mic is always passed to Suga.

He is the one who takes care of his members without any complaints - cooking for them, helping them and being a good "hyung" (older brother). He shows his affection by doing things for others. :wub:

That's why he's called a cute cat. :D Lil Meow Meow.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Who is this member?

It's tricky question, I'm can smell it. 

Cats suggests Suga, but he doesn't look like one from this angle? 

:lol:

1 hour ago, partyon said:

POP QUIZ: Name as many members as you can (please use spoiler tags).

Spoiler

With my very limited knowledge (soon to be updated, I'm sure). 

Suga: Bluse with wide stripes, bottom, middle

Mochi: bluse black-white, to the right, middle row, 

Hobi: cream hoody, bottom, far left, 

RM: green bluse, middle, left

Bottom, left corner and left middle are those I'm confusing the most, the one on top, middle is an enigma. 

Sorry for being late, I was shopping. It always amaze me how long it could take you to visit a grocery shop. 

:joy:

He has as he describes it, "different fans than the rest of the BTS members". He has acknowledged that "his fans see something in him that others don't". Yay us!

Opposite attract each other, in popular opinion, but I prefer to be around like- minded people, if I have a choice, or anything to say in the matter. So it's rather true that it works similar with idols. So, yes, yay you fans! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

He is the one who takes care of his members without any complaints - cooking for them, helping them and being a good "hyung" (older brother). He shows his affection by doing things for others. :wub:

That's why he's called a cute cat. :D Lil Meow Meow.

Miat GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHYsweet suga

Spoiler

bts.jpg

3rd row back blue - Jung Kook (his eyes bigger than JHope? - hope I am right LOLLLL
2nd row - L to R - RM, Jin , Jimin
Front row - L to R  J Hope, Suga and V

Gonna scratch myself

Scratch Cat GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY  @partyon  @Idylla Kaizoku

Hi @sadthe1st  I just saw that preggy pic!   My , she is sure one bold lady - done pretty well 

@the_sweetroad thanks for the H&W of BTS 

Hello twinkle @twinkle_little_star

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

@Min2206 @Idylla Kaizoku You got them right, well done! You are star pupils! :heart:

I am so proud of you :smooches3:

2 hours ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

Cats suggests Suga, but he doesn't look like one from this angle? 

It is Suga :joy:

Are we ready for a lesson on Jin? :coolcat:

Jin-z-BTS-ujawnil-ze-dochodzi-do-siebie-

261e04fcc1abcfbb612bf5d3c5ff69a7.jpg

Jin%20promo.jpg

The oldest hyung in the group. Worldwide Handsome.

• Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2