Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

now they just need to straighten things out and get back together in the grim reaper realm!

Apparently not in ep 15 because they are introducing a new case. :headbang:

This drama's writing is one of the poorest I've ever seen. :smashes:

2 hours ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

For entertaining value they are absolute  winners. Close followed by Moldova (those wedding vibes).

Poor Moldova. Got like 2 jury points, but the public gave them the 2nd most amount of points.

Moldova-Eurovision-2022.jpeg

7 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

imagine @partyon having 4 straight hours of wine party..

More like 6 hours. :loolz:

You're watching Eurovision? Welcome to the dark side. :joy:

unknown.png

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

38 minutes ago, partyon said:

Got like 2 jury points, but the public gave them the 2nd most amount of points.

That jury system is weird. And down voting countries who could otherwise win or be placed quite high. They've done that for Poland one year, too, I've heard. Don't like that song exactly, but it's entertaining.

:Fist1:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I can’t believe we finally Uk got more point to reach second place

Congratulation! :) It was a good song and the singer was great also. He won the jury voting. Let see what song UK will send next year.

Like UK, Sweden sent a good song, without a show behind it. I loved both songs.

I think it was a good Eurovision final. I managed to watch a little and I like many songs. They were different and that`s a good thing that we have divercity.

I think it doesn`t matter the hierarchy. I even like the song from the last place. The first or the last place is just a circumstance. 

I can`t believe we qualify for the first time in so many years. While I did not care for the song at first, I saw the performance on stage and he did well. The public sang with him and I think the song will be a summer hit.

Moldova! Good job also. The public voted for them. YAY.  Very high energy of the guys as always.

I am glad that Serbia did well. I liked the song.

As I said it before, I was surprised by France this year. It is such a shame they received so little points but I still think it was a good performance. An unusual song. I read that they used the Breton language/influences. Nice.

Spain. Another summer hit. High energy and a good voice.

Ukraine. Mixed of styles. I like that it had some folkclore too. Congratulation to the winner.

See everyone next time to another Eurovision. :)

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

Thanks, I'll watch it. Love the couple from You're My Spring.

Find Me in Your Memory?

hahaha i know some of us were speculating if they really were together irl

happy d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

1 hour ago, partyon said:

More like 6 hours. :loolz:

You're watching Eurovision? Welcome to the dark side. :joy:

i didn’t watch them live of cos.. haha im from singapore gmt+8 .. they started the livestream like 3am my time

Grace Helbig Vr GIF by This Might Get

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

13 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i didn’t watch them live of cos.. haha im from singapore gmt+8 .. they started the livestream like 3am my time

Do people in Singapore know about Eurovision? It's like a super big thing here in Europe, but not sure other countries outside of Europe really know about it.

Meme-Serata-3.jpg

39 minutes ago, larus said:

See everyone next time to another Eurovision. :)

It's always good fun to celebrate Eurovision with our Soompi chingus. :wub:

Sneak peak, a new event will be launched tomorrow by yours truly. Please make sure to join. :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

Do people in Singapore know about Eurovision? It's like a super big thing here in Europe, but not sure other countries outside of Europe really know about it.

probably not as much, but its an amazing event where i can watch short performances from all over europe and auz.. and the weirdness element too lolol

Twerk Dancing GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

or maybe

Rihanna Quotes GIF

hahahahaha

the jezebel song is stuck in my head.. i keep humming it carelessly when i was walking among the crowds in the train station

AHHHHHH

+2

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, joccu said:

@agenth  it was seriously gross and horrific 

this documentary makes me think US law is seriously... having troubles??? 

how can what he did not be a gross ethical violation resulting in criminal charges?? they only charged him on obstruction to justice because he lied on an inquiry from the AG...... a fiorm... but NOT on the THINGS HE DID.

it absolutely grossed me out when one biological daughter

Spoiler

used him as her GYN, so he actually touched his biological daughter .............  

yeah it was a medical exam but it's still seriously....

+

what

HOW is what he did NOT fraud e.g. ??? 

the mothers believed/were told that medical students DONORs were used. NOT him.

also he used his sample for more than 50 people. (94).. how is that not breaking law, either???

ALSO WHEN HE USED HIS SAMPLE INSTEAD OF THE HUSBAND#S ONE????

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

59 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

Find Me in Your Memory?

Ugh, you're right. FL from You're My Spring was more gloomy and pessimistic. I liked FL energy from Find Me in Your Memory. 

(They were/are dating in RL?)

49 minutes ago, partyon said:

but not sure other countries outside of Europe really know about it.

Australia knows? Still can't wrap my mind around this, processing it going rather slow, but forward... 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

tunaAvocadoCucumber-1035953564-770x533-1

ctto

Happy Sunday everyone! How are you doing?

As most will be aware now, UAE's 2nd President passed away last Friday, and the country's in mourning. There'll be no work and school until Monday.

There's a new President too, the former Abu Dhabi Crown Prince, who's also now the new ruler of said emirate.

My drama hiatus got extended even after Eid due to personal reasons, but I guess by next week, if there's nothing interesting to read, LOL, I'd start watching again. Maybe I'll start with movies though. Anyone who saw the latest Batman, how was it?

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Anyone who saw the latest Batman, how was it?

Me watching Batman:

Tired Monday GIF

@Lmangla sweetie @joccu Are you guys planning on watching Channel 3's latest drama Love and Deception? Seeing that subs are out for the first 2 episodes. The synopsis sounds kinda intriguing too?

https://mydramalist.com/71983-ratee-luang

QL7g4_4f.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1