Add and Subtract Game

Admin

16 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

Waht do you think of that guy from Lucifer? Oh and that guy from 365 Days?

Lucifer great have great  jawline  :joy:

the guy from 365 have great shaped butt :ph34r:

** Not that I notice 

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, larus said:

I listened quickly the recap and a little more of the song if something catches me attention. Perhaps I miss something.

Did you like Yonghwa's The Moment too? My bad. The browser is playing games with me, it turned Eurovision video to Yonghwa's song. Did you ever had such tricks in your browser too?

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, larus said:

I like the UK this year. I like the song and the singer. Not very memorable for me but a good song. Better for Uk this year than the other few years. I am rooting for him.

He is so earnest! :lol: And he has a great voice. I hope he does well. I'm looking forward to seeing how he'll do live, too - that song seems hard to belt out.

5 hours ago, larus said:

I like Sweden. I think it will have a good position in the final. I actually wanted to hear the song longer.

Very surprised by France. Last year French melody was my number one favorite. This year is so different but I like it.

Every one of your statements here I feel the complete opposite. :joy: Including about France last year. I hated it. :joy: But to each her own, right?

5 hours ago, partyon said:

@the_sweetroad Your oppa's voice is deep too. What do you think about Lee Soo Hyuk oppa's voice?

Mmmm.....I dig it. :P Deep, smooth and velvety is always nice.

And thank you for mentioning LSK. I will take a mention of him any day. :wub:

@Idylla Kaizoku My-chan reminds me of Coffee Prince and this guy!

th?id=OIP.rqRveoo4pAVODw9khvR0vwHaFj%26p

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

Finally has time to answer. Uh, how could post office eat you for like 1,5 hour when the only thing you wanted to do was to send a package. It took only 5 min when it was finally my turn. 

And they say people don't use traditional mails anymore...

Hmm... For me, best dramas would probably fall in the psychological thriller genre: Children of Nobody, Signal, Tunnel, Nobody Knows

I loved psychological thrillers until they turned a bit too much (those murders make me uneasy). But I've like the idea of Signal and Tunnel very much. Acting too. Although in Tunnel I didn't like the FL too much. And I must admit I like Japanese version of Lee Jea Han and Cha Soo Hyun more. But both are good.

Eulachacha Waikiki

Remember the first episode and the cameo of Park Sung Woong very well. Still has that awe and 'what' in mind. Generally nice drama, in that sitcom style. 

Secret Garden

If I'm not wrong I think I've watched Chinese version of the drama. Quite fun. Was Korean too? 

could have been a masterpiece had they taken a different path in the last 4 episodes)

They love to ruin the last four episodes. Honestly. It is nice, you like it, you even write some good words of recommending the drama, then... The Last Four Episodes (without previews) Happen. It's like a curse of something.

I have very few recent dramas that I have liked

It's hard to find something truly satisfying those days. Either it's ruined, boring or irritating. 

2 hours ago, confusedheart said:

Are you Sung Hoon fan?  

He's starring in rom-coms mostly from what I see? If so then I didn't watch him much, sorry.

2 hours ago, joccu said:

Welcome to this thread.   I loved your amazing insights on king of pigs thread. :heart:

Thank you.

:heartxoxo:

It was fun to write them and read others opinions. 

2 hours ago, joccu said:

honestly can´t remember @Idylla Kaizoku  old username. 

I wasn't super active (still shy about my English, so I've most likely just stalked around and added a reaction here and there...). 

What is happening to Going Too those days? Did he starred in dramas lately or a movie? 

(I've saw the image of his abs and now it came to me I didn't seen anything of his since Goblin...). 

Edit: That's third page I've started in row. I'm on fire.

:evillaugh:

41 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

My-chan reminds me of Coffee Prince and this guy!

Oh, yeah, didn't though about it, but you're right!

Also, Kim Dong Wook was so young there... and adorable.

:omg:

I've missed few posts and the count is still correct, hihi.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, joccu said:

your evil with those wine pics. Maybe I should drink one glass bc today is Eurovision day.

one glass sounds like an appetiser

Animated GIF

@partyon that bingo board is so true for @Ameera Ali’s oppa in that drama.. his bingo board needs to upsize to a 4x4 though.. topping the additional squares with “pout” “act cute again” “pout even more” and maybe, “being ignored”

connor franta smile GIF

once again, almost 2am.. nighto nights!

+2

• LOL 5

https://www.bustle.com/p/10-famous-eurovision-competitors-who-made-it-big-after-the-song-contest-27619259

My choice for older singers is Engelbert Humperdinck. Older generations might recognize him.

I like his songs, winter world of love, man without love and others, Quando Quando Quando

Spoiler

The good old days and oldies. I love old songs very much.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Don't cry ... "Noona"

Awwww.... I got a new dongsaeng! This is so awesome!  :love:

suga-yes.gif

Everybody, meet my dongsaeng @LeftCoastOppa :dorakiss:

I will have to retire the name "Mr. Oppa" now. @agenth and @sadthe1st you can have that name! :glasses:

2 minutes ago, agenth said:

eurovision songcontest powered by the magician

Seriously GIF by Debby Ryan

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Finger cross to uk , we need to improve on zero  

Wouldn't get my hopes up, twin... :unamused:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

Finger cross to uk , we need to improve on zero  

haha no sorry. this song is not good and the singer looks like sort of jesus to me 

wrestling fixing hair GIF by WWE

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1