Add and Subtract Game

Admin

25 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Omo, I woke up to 30 notifications today. That never happens! I knew I shouldn't have joined this thread 

Ahhh, JYP still won't go away, will he? 

Happy Sunday to all.

+ 2

Hello morning, is evening on my side here. Is about dinner time.

@BlackLotus1025  @Sky Kang  I visited Philippines once and was shocked to see display of ammunications in the shopping malls. :scream: 

Over our side here, is prohibited and need license to get one.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

33 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Omo, I woke up to 30 notifications today. That never happens! I knew I shouldn't have joined this thread :lol:

Ahhh, JYP still won't go away, will he? :D

Happy Sunday to all.

Haha! 

Does It Ever Drive You Crazy GIF - Does It Ever Drive You Crazy - Discover  & Share GIFs

Non-Christmas song that feel Christmassy - GoldDerby

JYP will tell you, "I'm JYP and it stands for Just Your Paragon." Haha! 

Happy Sunday to you too and everyone! 

7 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@BlackLotus1025  @Sky Kang  I visited Philippines once and was shocked to see display of ammunications in the shopping malls. :scream: 

Over our side here, is prohibited and need license to get one.

@Thong Thin I think you love to travel! I envy you! Haha. Oh, I know. There are really some places that will make you think twice of going to if you go there, but there are some places that are well-deserving of your visit. There are some people who'd like to run stuff illegally and hopefully, that is/already has been corrected. 

Whoa! Your country is stricter in that sense, I suppose. It's no surprise that some K-Dramas will often mention Philippines as the place they want to run or escape, too. But it's just unfortunate that because of those irresponsible people, the country is known to be a place to have some fugitives in hiding. 

I hope you were also able to visit some wonderful places when you were there. Where exactly did you stay that time? Did you have fun? Haha! No culture shock? 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

49 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Yeahh although usually bigger malls only have that kind of stores. In my place there's an ammunition store just across the cemetery :joy:

50 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Whoa! Your country is stricter in that sense, I suppose. It's no surprise that some K-Dramas will often mention Philippines as the place they want to run or escape, too. But it's just unfortunate that because of those irresponsible people, the country is known to be a place to have some fugitives in hiding. 

Not only in kdramas tho :bawling: Even the spanish series Money Heist 

+2

• Sad 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, Sky Kang said:

Yeahh although usually bigger malls only have that kind of stores. In my place there's an ammunition store just across the cemetery :joy:

Not only in kdramas tho :bawling: Even the spanish series Money Heist 

Really? Oh my. Haha! I remember there's this Korean Movie called "The Golden Holiday"; it was shot in the Philippines and their initial scene was someone was stealing their luggage. :sweat_smile: Have you seen that movie? They even spoke in Filipino words. Haha. I'm talking about this one:

Korean Movie “The Golden Holiday” Finds Its Way To Philippine Theaters

The Golden Holiday Photos - MyDramaList

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

welcome @the_sweetroad @SidTheGuy!!

and hello chingus

@Thong Thin @MayanEcho @Sky Kang @confusedheart @BlackLotus1025 @joccu @larus @agenth @gm4queen @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @partyon @kokodus @twinkle_little_star @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @willenette

a0000346_main.jpg

cr.: owner

i finally finished clicking all the posts.. yay!! the thread is ALIVE!!

@Thong Thin seems like the blooms doesn't give a pleasant scent.. you might want to reconsider this if you intend to keep it indoors..

https://www.thespruce.com/lipstick-plant-care-5083734

i was busy this morning.. visiting the hoya plant fair with my friends.. they bought many pots home! but i didn't cos it's a plant that will attract lizards..

my friend also gave me some plant cuttings.. i haven't uploaded them onto my IG yet.. probably later..

staghorn fern

5 finger syngonium

philodendron burle marx

philodendron brasil

sorry if i forgot to reply to anyone's message.. i clicked through too many pages and forgot what i'm supposed to reply on..

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

14 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

sorry if i forgot to reply to anyone's message.. i clicked through too many pages and forgot what i'm supposed to reply on..

Does this thread ever die, @sadthe1st? Haha! I'd like to confirm this also, you're from Singapore in Asia, right? Haha! If not, pardon me.  Please let me know where exactly in the world you are. :) 

@agenth Unfortunately, I only know Squid Games and Liar Games from the ones you've mentioned in the Event Thread. Thank you for writing my username with the all/most/some/other Soompi organizers and members. I appreciate it.

I wonder how competitive people there can be. Haha. Has anyone here ever participated in The Survival Game? How does it go? It sounds very interesting. ^_^

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

@agenth Unfortunately, I only know Squid Games and Liar Games from the ones you've mentioned in the Event Thread. Thank you for writing my username with the all/most/some/other Soompi organizers and members. I appreciate it.

I wonder how competitive people there can be. Haha. Has anyone here ever participated in The Survival Game? How does it go? It sounds very interesting. ^_^

Oh it doesn't matter, if you have not seen the dramas.

The simulator will do everything. All you have to do is signup. After people sign up, the games will start. There will be several rounds during which some people will be eliminated (randomly), until there is one winner. So, it's really easy :D

Please join us ;) and maybe you can have @SidTheGuy also participate? All you need to do is select a player name/identity and drop a photo. The rules are explained here: 

• Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

5 minutes ago, agenth said:

Oh it doesn't matter, if you have not seen the dramas.

The simulator will do everything. All you have to do is signup. After people sign up, the games will start. There will be several rounds during which some people will be eliminated (randomly), until there is one winner. So, it's really easy :D

Please join us ;) and maybe you can have @SidTheGuy also participate? All you need to do is select a player name/identity and drop a photo. The rules are explained here: 

Haha! Is that so? Maybe, I'll give it a try. I'm just not sure if it will really work out because there might be some problems with the time frame. Haha. 

I will ask him later when he wakes up. Haha. The thing is, if it's on a weekday, time might not permit us to really be to do the things that are needed to be done. Haha. 

But it sounds fun and interesting, so I'll give it a try. And maybe I can convince @SidTheGuyto try, too. But he has limits to post still, I think. Hmm...

Let's all join chingus! Haha!

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Just now, BlackLotus1025 said:

Haha! Is that so? Maybe, I'll give it a try. I'm just not sure if it will really work out because there might be some problems with the time frame. Haha. 

I will ask him later when he wakes up. Haha. The thing is, if it's on a weekday, time might not permit us to really be to do the things that are needed to be done. Haha. 

But it sounds fun and interesting, so I'll give it a try. And maybe I can convince @SidTheGuyto try, too. But he has limits to post still, I think. Hmm...

Let's all join chingus! Haha!

Oh, all you have to do is signup before Tuesday. I will update the status of game every few hours, you don't have to do anything (you don't need to be around). You can read the thread whenever you have time, so you don't need to be around weekdays. 

Yes, chingus, it's really easy. So please drop a comment in the event thread :D 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

13 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Does this thread ever die

yes sometimes!! i think the thread is usually more alive on weekdays.. especially during office hours (shhh.. maybe it's me!)

13 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

you're from Singapore in Asia

i'm from the land of chili crabs!

singaporean-chili-crab.jpg

cr.: owner

@Thong Thin i've uploaded my new plants!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVIOmujMGIa/?hl=en

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

yes sometimes!! i think the thread is usually more alive on weekdays.. especially during office hours (shhh.. maybe it's me!)

Whoa! That picture looks pretty yummy! 

Oh, I see. Haha! I thought this one doesn't really get quiet. Haha. 

Weekdays? Haha. Probably weekends are for days of rest that's why. Haha.

@agenth Oh, it's system-generated. Sorry for the questions and all. First time trying it. Haha. I already did post there. Not sure if it's right. Haha. Thank you!

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

@agenth Oh, it's system-generated. Sorry for the questions and all. First time trying it. Haha. I already did post there. Not sure if it's right. Haha. Thank you!

Yeah, exactly :D Sorry I'm bad at explaining :D 

You did it right, thanks!!

@sadthe1st you should join us too! You could choose your favourite dish or mayo ;)

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, agenth said:

Yeah, exactly :D Sorry I'm bad at explaining :D 

You did it right, thanks!!

@sadthe1st you should join us too! You could choose your favourite dish or mayo ;)

Aw, no, it was probably my comprehension. Haha. It's already five o' five here in the morning and maybe my brain isn't functioning as much. Haha. 

@sadthe1st Join us chingu! Haha! 

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@sadthe1st Saw you there! Yahoo! And I feel you. I almost replied to everything in the event thread. Haha. And almost put -2! Haha!

That gif of yours confused me for a second. Haha. I thought the words were "No!" but it's "No.1" hahaha!

Let's see how and what the game is like, chingu! Haha! 

@SidTheGuy isn't still aware of his new situation now. Haha!

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Just now, BlackLotus1025 said:

@sadthe1st I feel you. I almost replied to everything in the event thread. Haha. And almost put -2! Haha!

i had to edit my post as i did that hahaha

i want to see more add/subtract chingus :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, agenth said:

i had to edit my post as i did that hahaha

i want to see more add/subtract chingus :D 

I hope you can see my post above this since I edited it. Haha. 

Yeah, me, too! Would be fun having all the chingus here there. 

Since this is an Add/Subtract team, what can we call ourselves? Can we be called factors? And all of us from here are called common factors? Haha. 

Maybe there should be a poll on how this team of players here will be called. Haha.

• LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2