Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@BlackLotus1025 and @SidTheGuy Ummmmm......I'm not sure how this is going to work out for your relationship as you will constantly be working against each other in this thread! :lol:

@partyon YES! Eurovision thread is a wonderful idea! I used to be part of a big Facebook watch party every year....but I don't do Facebook anymore. Definitely miss the Eurovision party though.

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

37 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

You can do that too 

I think you need training from @LeftCoastOppa &  @Sleepy Owl how to avoid your duty , run fast  :D,

According to 

@BlackLotus1025 we are so mean to our current mopping oppa , how we make him mop whole river :mrgreen:

+2

I still remember how the look of RW was when he was mopping in front of EB! Hahaha! So much mopping done! 

38 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Welcome to the thread @the_sweetroad, @SidTheGuy Chingus 

@SidTheGuy Chingu, don't let the ladies lure you in for mopping their drools. I and @LeftCoastOppa Chingu have got a serious "No Mopping Policy", and we make discreet exits when we see mopping is required and are asked to do it, like this, 

or like this, 

But, if mopping is your thing, you can join @kokodus's "Racoon Oppa" and @Ameera Ali nominated "Ro Woon Oppa" in mopping duties :approves:

+2

Aha! That's why! Haha!

Too bad he can no longer reply since he has reached his limit. He was so excited to reply but ended up being sad. Haha! 

30 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

new member only allowed 5 post by day I think , he can only post tomorrow 

Aw. I see. Thank you for the reply. Haha. That's unfortunate. Haha. After today, does it mean the next days can have no limit of posting already?

368C

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

2 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

does it mean the next days can have no limit of posting already?

I am not sure , but I remember one new friend in this thread was struggling with limited post they were allowed - maybe other have more information 

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I think you need training from @LeftCoastOppa &  @Sleepy Owl how to avoid your duty , run fast  :D,

Chingu, you are both correct and wrong here. Correct in saying that @SidTheGuy Chingu does need training from us to make discreet exits. Wrong in saying we avoid our duty, mopping was never our duty, never

never-anime.gif

+2

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

8 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Aw. I see. Thank you for the reply. Haha. That's unfortunate. Haha. After today, does it mean the next days can have no limit of posting already?

As long as he has the "New Member" status on his profile, his posts are limited to 5 per day.

This is in place to combat spammers who sign up on this forum on a daily basis.

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

28 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

@BlackLotus1025 and @SidTheGuy Ummmmm......I'm not sure how this is going to work out for your relationship as you will constantly be working against each other in this thread! :lol:

That's so nice and sweet of you to think, but need not to worry because... we're used to do that already. Haha! 

@Ameera Ali Is there a need to mop seeing JYP? Haha! 

I just want to confirm these my dear chingus: 

The ones from ______ are:

Asia - @sadthe1st @Thong Thin @Min2206 

Europe - @partyon @the_sweetroad

North America - @SidTheGuy @MayanEcho

South America -

Australia - 

Africa - 

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

As long as he has the "New Member" status on his profile, his posts are limited to 5 per day.

This is in place to combat spammers who sign up on this forum on a daily basis.

I see. Haha. That's understandable. Too bad for @SidTheGuy! He has to quote all our messages to him as much as he can in one go so he can react and reply to all of them. Haha. 

362CC

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1

9 minutes ago, agenth said:

lol this is actual eyecancer and changwook's long hair is angelic

Haha! His side profile reminds me of Im Ju Eun! Haha! 

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

He looks like he's having a VIP back scratch session in that gif. Haha! 

358C

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Did you say pretty? :kiss_wink: Here you go:

Have you seen this real reaction when he saw JYP? Haha!

crazy — jackson's reaction to jyp's performances over the...

GOT7 member Jackson has explained why he looked so horrified watching J.Y. Park’s performance at MAMA 2019.

J.Y. Park, the founder of GOT7’s agency JYP Entertainment, had his own stage at the awards on Wednesday night.

One moment that got everyone talking was after he performed Don’t Leave Me and was joined by Hwasa from the girl group MAMAMOO.

Both singers were wearing daring vinyl outfits similar to the iconic plastic trousers JYP wore back in the 90s.

:machocat:

• LOL 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1