Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Good morning everyone !

@joccu @Ameera Ali (I am going to catch up on single daddy episodes today, binge watch day):eats2:@sadthe1st  (That looks so soul satisfying. You made me hungry and I just had breakfast:mrgreen:) @Thong Thin (Lovely flowers! :love:My mother got few new flowering plants , not sure what they are called. Will post pics soon) @MayanEcho @twinkle_little_star :dorakiss:

Chingus, the poll is stuck on 98!:cries: Calling out my girl squad to come rescue me.  Oh the gentlemen too.  :hwaiting2:I see we have a new recruit.  Welcome to 'Abs and Subtract' thread , @SidTheGuy.

Chingus, please vote. :hooray:

Starting the day on a right note. :happydance:  Dhani is following his father's footsteps. Already rocking the world. :yay:

P.S. Roger Waters from Pink Floyd got married again at 78! :piggydance:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

Local Operations (members' localization while doing some mathematical operations, haha)

Africa:

Asia:
@sadthe1st Singapore

@MayanEcho 

@Thong Thin Malaysia

@Min2206 Malaysia

@Sky Kang Philippines

@Lmangla

@Wuzetian Malaysia

@gm4queen Sri Lanka

Australia:

Europe:
@partyon

@the_sweetroad

@joccu

@Ameera Ali

North America:

@LeftCoastOppa USA

@SidTheGuy USA 

@BlackLotus1025 USA

South America:

If you guys know which continents and countries our other chingus are from, please let me know so I can update it. Haha. I'd love to be familiar with everyone's country and culture. Thank you! 

Also, my other chingus, please let me know where you are all from. Haha. Kamsahamnida!

@LeftCoastOppa - Alright. If you don't mind, where in North America are you residing? 

@Sky Kang - Hooray! Haha! Which part of Asia do you live in? Happy lunch time! :eats2:
@gm4queen - Alright, chingu. May I know which country to be exact?

@MayanEcho - I feel you. Haha. I'm in a different location, but my body clock matches another. Haha. :sweat_smile:

@Thong Thin - Yeah, locally speaking. My race is Asian though. Haha. If you can, you can let us know when you have time to visit here. It'll be nice to catch up. :)

:waves:@agenth @Ameera Ali @kokodus@confusedheart @joccu @larus @Lmangla @Min2206 @Wuzetian @4evrkdrama @nohamahamoud2002 @Sleepy Owl @twinkle_little_star

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

peeking my head in. a lazy sunday. was thinking of cleaning but no mood or energy. so leaving the reorganizing of shelves to another day. 

@BlackLotus1025 ~ my location is also Asia; actually most of us in this thread are on that side of the world and so we end up chatting when it is day for us. hence our food pics dreaming (mostly lunch) when it is night time for those like @LeftCoastOppa 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

peeking my head in. a lazy sunday. was thinking of cleaning but no mood or energy. so leaving the reorganizing of shelves to another day. 

@BlackLotus1025 ~ my location is also Asia; actually most of us in this thread are on that side of the world and so we end up chatting when it is day for us. hence our food pics dreaming (mostly lunch) when it is night time for those like @LeftCoastOppa 

Drink some energy drinks or soda or some cold water so you can get the needed booster. Haha. But I understand how thinking of cleaning can be energy draining. Haha. 

Oh, that's why! Haha! I remember @LeftCoastOppa mentioned about how he's being pulled away from sleeping because of the food images you guys let him see. Haha! 

5 minutes ago, joccu said:

:heythere:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

34 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

If you guys know which continents and countries our other chingus are from, please let me know so I can update it. Haha. 

Located me in Abs land ( new continent that located between shower , hallway between room & the street)  :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Wxb2MGE.gif

my twin 

@partyon covers Europe continent for both of us   :joy:

Hello all , :Pandabulous:

@agenth @BlackLotus1025 @confusedheart @gm4queen @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @MayanEcho @partyon@sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl 

@Sky Kang  @Thong Thin @the_sweetroad @SidTheGuy  @twinkle_little_star @Wuzetian

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Located me in Abs land ( that located between shower , hallway between room & the street)  :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

my twin 

@partyon covers Europe continent for both of us   :joy:

Haha! We need a mopper again. Haha! But I think no one is on duty today. Haha. ^^

I needed you in the list under Europe. Haha. Gomawo chingu. 

@joccu Did I get your continent wrong? Or, that's right? Europe? Thank you. 

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@partyon @Lmangla

@larus @joccu

@LeftCoastOppa 

@Ameera Ali   

@confusedheart 

@4evrkdrama

@MayanEcho 

@Ernie @Arkahd

@hsmz @Calli

total was mentioned for differences in method after adding or subtracting. :D

tumblr-489035017c046e7f4e1cc82c8898baf8-

31600.gif

54d43bfbcaa8f-tumblr-lvi8myhcjs1qiadpyo1

Spoiler

@confusedheart chingu, have a good day. :D

10573.gif

Spoiler

tumblr-mm6j0a6-J2y1r0ufaco1-400.gif

Spoiler

days of heavy rain.

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 4

21 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

Oh sure, trying to hide behind different time zones now, to cover you guys evil food ways - Don't let them fool you @BlackLotus1025, while @Lmangla's actions may be benign, this thread is home to many evil food taunting sorceresses, @sadthe1st, @Thong Thin, and @MayanEcho just to name a few ... 

American Horror Story GIF by AHS

+2

• LOL 9
  • Thirsty 1

32 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Oh, that's why! Haha! I remember @LeftCoastOppa mentioned about how he's being pulled away from sleeping because of the food images you guys let him see. Haha! 

+ 2

Hahaha...me & @sadthe1st are being labeled as evil by @LeftCoastOppa for posting those yummy foods during his bedtime.

:yum:

38 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

If your body isn't in the mood to move, then take a rest. 

House work can come later, according to the chinese, health is wealth.

@Sky Kang  I will be cooking that dish tonight for dinner, will be adding in Basil leave

to add in more aroma.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

@confusedheart what flowers are you mama planting...mind to share.

10 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I am from Sri Lanka, chingu!! And I am crazy for this man... Ha ha, promoting my Daniel oppa on the thread!!! 

Well, i think most of us here are the same...crazy head over heels with K oppas, Thai  & Turkish oppa.

:joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1