Add and Subtract Game

Admin

23 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

hahahhaha... @sadthe1st ~ as usual, looking at the abs, I felt sorry for these fellas. what all food they had to give up. were they starving? they have to go to real lengths to cut out so much of their body fat in order to have such abs definition. 

On the contrary, they had to eat a lot of food to gain that much muscle. They weren’t starving. They had to eat a lot of protein - less carbs - to achieve that. :glasses:

@sadthe1st as a non-foodie, I appreciate your effort to post non-food pics too. :kiss_wink:

PS. I also like non-Korean abs…

:4267_LiccGif:

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

44 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH! 

i regretted..

Noo GIF by SB Nation

44 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

they have to go to real lengths to cut out so much of their body fat in order to have such abs definition. 

lucky for us, we continue with what we love.. and enjoy the photos!

Foods to Limit

While you should include a variety of foods in your diet, there are some you should limit.

These include:

• Alcohol: Alcohol can negatively affect your ability to build muscle and lose fat, especially if you consume it in excess.
  • Added sugars: These offer plenty of calories but few nutrients. Foods high in added sugars include candy, cookies, doughnuts, ice cream, cake and sugar-sweetened beverages, such as soda and sports drinks.
  • Deep-fried foods: These may promote inflammation and — when consumed in excess — disease. Examples include fried fish, french fries, onion rings, chicken strips and cheese curds.

In addition to limiting these, you may also want to avoid certain foods before going to the gym that can slow digestion and cause stomach upset during your workout.

These include:

• High-fat foods: High-fat meats, buttery foods and heavy sauces or creams.
  • High-fiber foods: Beans and cruciferous vegetables like broccoli or cauliflower.
  • Carbonated beverages: Sparkling water or diet soda.

cr.: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/bodybuilding-meal-plan

28 minutes ago, partyon said:

as a non-foodie, I appreciate your effort to post non-food pics too. :kiss_wink:

PS. I also like non-Korean abs…

i wish most of the photos online are clothed more appropriately though.. i was trying hard to be more family friendly content lol

Happy Toddlers And Tiaras GIF

• Sad 1
  • LOL 6

6 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i bet @Thong Thin @MayanEcho @Min2206 @willenette @hsmz @agenth @gm4queen @Lmangla @confusedheart are screaming why kickstart their mornings with nosebleed inducing post.

+ 2

Finally home after a visit to a doctor this morning.

@sadthe1st  I wanted to scream out loud BUT i can't cause I was sitting 2 seats away from a young couple waiting in line to see the doctor. I can only do this with my face mask on.

zAI=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

@kokodus  Ms Koko - where is my prize :love:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

but i have a feeling you will still lurk for a bit.. hahahaha

Nope, I really needed to go to sleep and switched off my laptop. :approves:

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

all these oiled froggies. They look ready to be fried!

Ooooh, frogs legs !! Yummy! Haven't had them for ages! :partyblob:

Good Morning Fun GIF by Wonder Bread Canada Chingus! B) It's another Friday and yessss! Hometown Cha^3 tomorrow! 

It'll be another love you and leave you, my lovelies, as have to leave once the landlord is done with their visit. 

Behave (in a bad way, I mean). :evilelmo:

33 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I hope you're okay :fullofhearts:

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

i was trying hard to be more family friendly content lol

It is family friendly, we're all family here. :evillaugh:

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I'd love some jelly treats

Ohhhh, those look so lush! I want some! :please:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

37 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I hope you are alright. :fullofhearts:

I started to watch Suits on Netflix yesterday. I avoided to start this series for a loooooooong time because I did not want to start a seasonal tv show but here I am. There are 9 seasons!! I must be crazy.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

4 hours ago, willenette said:

@Sky Kang  this tastes good. There's just something about a scoop of ice cream that makes it the perfect complement to this drink. Well, it all depends on preference, really. This is actually quite drinkable with or without a straw - once the ice cream and root beer melt together. - hahaha - We can eat it how we feel it, though.  This can be made with any cola, but, I love root beers compared to sodas since root beer products are non-carbonated. The photo you posted (A&W) for me, has the best root beer float. Sigh....root beer has been banned in UK some years back due to health concerns, though. It was reported that it contained a high amount of sodium benzoate. Nowadays though, you can buy root beer in the UK easily online, and at certain specialty stores. The selling of root beer by the brand was also restricted to a small number of McDonalds restaurants due to poor sales because of this. Didn't you notice? The "Root Beer Float" is one of McDonald's most famous "secret menu" beverages then. They say there is also a severe risk for children, so be careful. :Fist1:  But, I love root beer. 

+2

I also eat the top part of the ice cream then mix the remaining with the rootbeer. Not all fastfood chains in my country sell rootbeer floats since coke floats are common. So what I do is I buy rootbeer and vanilla ice cream then I put it in a mug at home. 

Ohhh didn't know about that harmful effects thing. But anyway, it is still delicious :yum:

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH! 

Reveal hidden contents

You've been warned. :smirk:

Reveal hidden contents

maxresdefault.jpg

Still so warm here. I'd love some jelly treats.

Mmmmm coffee jellies are delicious too!!!! 

+2

Edited by Sky Kang
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

I wanted to scream out loud BUT i can't cause I was sitting 2 seats away from a young couple waiting in line to see the doctor. I can only do this with my face mask on.

hope everything is good with the annual check up!

now that you're at home..

wV3wUOBQDjZXLLq8ekBNQr3DON8D44Rwg3B3-vI4

cr.: owner

21148064-1897929800527516-61780828950437

and not to make our dear @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa feel left out here..

img?regionKey=glSmVbxFls%2BWwXsPSwvPNg==

i actually have a gaming friend that was really into bodybuilding and competitions for many years, with his girlfriend who took part in the women's category.. and this is a sport that requires a hefty amount of perseverance and self discipline.

now he has retired from it, and is happy working as a sports psychologist

• Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@anjuliet  @larus  thank you for your concern.

You know, we ladies have this yearly thing where we need to do medical checkup, just like car .. you need to 

do maintenance once you reached certain kilometers.

Our internal organs also need to be in tip top condition 

Pray everything goes smoothly - normal within the range
:heartxoxo:

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

hope everything is good with the annual check up!

now that you're at home..

i actually have a gaming friend that was really into bodybuilding and competitions for many years, with his girlfriend who took part in the women's category.. and this is a sport that requires a hefty amount of perseverance and self discipline.

now he has retired from it, and is happy working as a sports psychologist

+ 2

Results will only be out next week. 

Regarding female taking part in bodybuilding competitions, i do envy them having such muscular body but

on the other hand, they have to continuous take proteins supplements else those muscles will go flappy.

55 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Pray everything goes smoothly - normal within the range

Thank you :heart3:

RickRoll'D !... another variant "MU" on the list spotted in Korea.

What is going on with the world ??????????

:criesariver:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Results will only be out next week. 

Hello chingu! Hope everything is okay with you there! :heart:

What is going on with the world ??????????

Yeah, the world is still not a safe place! 4th wave is currently striking in our region! :weary:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4