Add and Subtract Game

Admin

gud-morning-friends-image.jpg

Hi guys! Finally ended up liking all posts from last night! Gosh, we have the funniest set of chingus in the world here! :joy:

And @partyon chingu, do you think it's possible to find a hubby without abs in k-dramaland? May be you should ask for Lee Min Ho from @Thong Thin chingu! Heard that dude doesn't have abs at all? :D

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

you most be nicer MIL , you’re the opposite of kdrama MIL

Oh the horrors of being like a kdrama MIL! :fear: You really couldn't ask for a better MIL than me. :rickroll:  I could be nasty like them, but only if any of my DsIL are really asking for it. :evilelmo: 

Now, now twins @partyon and @Ameera Ali, I'm tellin' ya, mah son just has his abs hidden and omg, he covers himself up so well, I bet it'll be fun to, erm... remove all those clothes. :approves: I'm sure mah daughter in law will gladly check it out for you first.

6 hours ago, partyon said:

Ju Ji Hoon is not a bad choice.

Ooh, I just checked him out. :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1): 

I've added him to my list, but he's only for emergencies, not on my reverse harem list. :loolz:

13 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hahaha you're going to incur the wrath of several chingus here

:isannoyed:

I do luv you chingu @gm4queen, but... excuse me??

48 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

good morning chingus!!

good morning, and good early morning from where I am!

Thanks for the food :fullofhearts:

Have a good week ahead x

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@Ernie @kokodus @LeftCoastOppa @Sleepy Owl @twinkle_little_star

@Min2206 @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sky Kang @willenette @confusedheart @agenth @gm4queen @larus @joccu @Ameera Ali @partyon @Lmangla 

Good Night GIFGood Night Time GIF by Kochstrasse™

Have A Good Day GIF

8 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

oops.. one of @anjuliet's many sons! lol

:dead:So hard to keep track of them, I'm tellin' ya!

9 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

more food to calm you down!

Eat them for me - I have to be back on sugar free, etc diet or my GP will kill me. :emmm:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Hello

@Ameera Ali  @agenth  @confusedheart  @gm4queen @hsmz  @joccu  @Lmangla  @LeftCoastOppa  @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @partyon  @Sleepy Owl  @sadthe1st  @anjuliet  @Sky Kang  @Wuzetian  @willenette  @_gillianne19_ @larus @kokodus

Who's oppa is this ?.....

240398668_5152682411460449_1286788970505

44 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Wowww oppa has a girlfriend now?!?!? @Thong Thin @Min2206 what do you think?!?! This pairing is very weird and random. LOL. 

What ???..... my oppa has a GF !!!

Let me read back what you evil chingus were yapping last night...so many pages 

:cries:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 3

depositphotos_54787335-stock-photo-happy

Good morning! Have a good week ahead! ❤

@Ameera Ali @agenth @anjuliet @confusedheart @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz@joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sky Kang @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

School app started working. ^_^

I think the reason why I like burgers are not really the patties, but the juicy tomato slices. :lol:

shutterstock_748405690.jpg

ctto

LOL with your oppa wranglings! How do you keep track of them? :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@kokodus  well, I am happy for oppa that he has a gf now. That must be part of the reason he is being MIA

for such a long period after finished filming Pakcinko. 

@Min2206  are you happy for oppa ?

@MayanEcho  going to have Texas Chicken burger for dinner tonight. I like their chicken burger which is not 

oily at all.

RC-NEWS-Rotorua-to-get-unique-Texas-Chic

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

hahaha you're going to incur the wrath of several chingus here.. @Min2206 is also a huge fan of LMH.. that's why her nick is min with his birthday 2206

@sadthe1st  I best keep quiet else someone here will show up with THE magnifying glass again
Thats A No GIF - ThatsANo Elmo Shaking - Discover & Share GIFs | Elmo, Elmo  memes, Sesame street

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Wowww oppa has a girlfriend now?!?!? @Thong Thin @Min2206 what do you think?!?! This pairing is very weird and random. LOL. 

He just denied  LOLLLL

even before I knew what I was going to read - what a short drama !   Ending tooooo fast.
@Thong Thin  up to him , who he wants to date LOL, as long as he is happy.  I will be likewise.  What I am not happy, is that we don't see him much in drama.   

Say No GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

:mrgreen:

• LOL 9
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

good morning chingus!!

@Min2206 @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sky Kang @willenette @confusedheart @agenth @gm4queen @larus @joccu @Ameera Ali @partyon @Lmangla @anjuliet @Ernie @kokodus @LeftCoastOppa @Sleepy Owl @twinkle_little_star

super heavy rain this morning..

some pear tartin cake to share around!

cr.: owner

weather like this, i need the cheese ramyeon

@sadthe1st  this is the best comfort food when it's raining. In Japanese, they call it ramen. Cheese Ramyeon is a K-thing. I prefer eating the Japanese ramen than Korean ramyeon since it's made with fresh noodles and ingredients. Koreans most of the time prefer instant one - and the seasoning packets and dried noodles in ramyeon are full of

sodium, sugars, and preservatives in Korea.    :shaq:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

33 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

He just denied  LOLLLL

even before I knew what I was going to read - what a short drama !   Ending tooooo fast.
@Thong Thin  up to him , who he wants to date LOL, as long as he is happy.  I will be likewise.  What I am not happy, is that we don't see him much in drama.   

Exactly, we missed him so much on screen and off course is his life if he wants to date or not.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

22 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

going to have Texas Chicken burger for dinner tonight. I like their chicken burger which is not 

oily at all.

I love Texas Chicken too! They have bigger chicken servings here than KFC, and their star box meals are winners.

5c9a9fef-43c6-45e7-80d6-bb3565daed21.png

ctto

ea51dcad-1bf0-4665-a51e-730ed79e2791.png

ctto 

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8

41 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Good morning! Have a good week ahead! ❤

@Ameera Ali @agenth @anjuliet @confusedheart @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz@joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @pompyavi @sadthe1st @Sky Kang @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

School app started working. ^_^

I think the reason why I like burgers are not really the patties, but the juicy tomato slices:lol:

ctto

LOL with your oppa wranglings! How do you keep track of them? :lol:

@MayanEcho I had this for my lunch yesterday, Burger King. Having it once in a while can't be bad for our health, right? They say that a perfect burger has to be juicy and minimally topped. The least that I don't like is Wendy's.

:wut:

+2

7 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I love Texas Chicken too! They have bigger chicken servings here than KFC, and their star box meals are winners.

ctto

ctto 

@MayanEcho but, its similar to KFC, right?   :popcornjackson:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

24 minutes ago, willenette said:

I had this for my lunch yesterday, Burger King. Having it once in a while can't be bad for our health, right? They say that a perfect burger has to be juicy and minimally topped. The least that I don't like is Wendy's.

Well once in a while we have to eat something we like for the joy of it. I certainly don't want to think of nutritional value all the time when I put something in my mouth, LOL!

24 minutes ago, willenette said:

but, its similar to KFC, right?  

They're both chickens, hahaha! But there's a difference for me: KFC chicken is a bit saltier than Texas Chicken. 

EasyBeefNachos.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

I agree. It’s a strange pairing… 

His agency did deny it, but who is buying it? :D

He likes much younger idol girls it seems (no disrespect)

Will Smith Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6

I have problem to post on Soompi. My post is taking forever to be summited. I see that others don`t have the same problem. Earlier this morning it was fine for me too.

Edit. It is fine now.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5