Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke.... okay then

misaeng, mr ajusshi, mr queen, sell your haunted house, prison's playbook, mother, nobody's child, I can hear your voice, DOTS, goblin.... hospital playlist.... 

+2

spacer.png
Misaeng , My Ahjusshi,goblin

(I always brag about these 3 especially the first 2)

prison playbook,hospital playlist are among my fav dramas:loolz:

Guess we have a 180 turned taste difference !

So you would definitely not be watching “Move to heaven”. Right ?

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

Good-Evening-Message-1280x720.jpg

Just had my lunch! With jew plum/ ambarella curry! :)

maxresdefault.jpg

36 minutes ago, kokodus said:

My oppa is still a baby. So Happy children's day oppa!!!!

Ha ha.. He is indeed cute, chingu!!! Who's your oppa by the way??! I really don't know his name! :lol:

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

9 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Guess we have a 180 turned taste difference !

kekeke... I think I do. many of the hyped dramas I simply don't find interesting even to check out ep 1. I pretty much avoid most tvn dramas and I dislike dramas that don't have good lighting and feel too artsy. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

24 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke.... okay then

misaeng, mr ajusshi, mr queen, sell your haunted house, prison's playbook, mother, nobody's child, I can hear your voice, DOTS, goblin.... hospital playlist.... 

+2

I KNEW YOU WOULD SAY HOSPLAY!!!! Only the synopsis is boring, but all these dramas are such a gem. Pffft. 

@gm4queen Its Yoo yeon seok!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

50 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

hahahha... sometimes what others like, you dislike. there are lots of dramas (I won't name) which people love but even the synopsis bores me. :sweatingbullets: ...

Well I dropped some of the really very famous dramas of their time, and well, will not really name them here :joy:

But I do agree that we all have different taste and so what we like might not really be interesting to them or vice versa. 

40 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I have watched some of these. Won't say they are my favorites. "Sell Your Haunted House" is the most interesting drama I am watching currently (didn't include Bossam, Youth of may or Dark Hole since I am yet to start them).

But the ones you mentioned above, I liked "I can hear your voice". Not a lot, but still. I am not sure which drama is "Nobody's child", I loved "Children of Nobody" though :joy:

@Min2206 what are your thoughts on Vincenzo's final episode?

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

39 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke.... okay then

+2

YA98YyB.gif

crash lading on you isn’t on the list 

:hwaiting2:

@larus @Min2206 , @elan1 It was tasty , more sweet for my liking but I enjoy it nevertheless :)

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

21 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Min2206 what are your thoughts on Vincenzo's final episode?

Huh?  Why suddenly you asking me this Q - thought I mentioned on that final day or next?   Too gory and dark for me (final episode), on the punishment but it's fiction and mafia, so I guess, it's acceptable.   And you replied that V could leave SK because of the guillotine file, so have to be acceptable.

I FF quite a few scene throughout the drama esp those related to the casts on Geumga-dong Plaza - some were too bit a long.  I watched because I wanted to know the ending of Taec, his dongsaeng and the Wusang lawyers.  SJK played his role well, somehow something is missing and other casts were great too, in their respective role.   Have to say the FL is pretty sassy - she is new to me.  I like her.   Well, at least I finished the whole drama, unlike Uncanny Counters which I stopped mid-way.  To sum it up, I will not re-watch.   

:D

How are you, Sunbae-nim?  Hope you are more settled at work.

edit - you talking about your ice-cream @Abs_ triggered ?  hehe

18 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Huh?  Why suddenly you asking me this Q - thought I mentioned on that final day or next?   Too gory and dark for me (final episode), on the punishment but it's fiction and mafia, so I guess, it's acceptable.   And you replied that V could leave SK because of the guillotine file, so have to be acceptable.

I FF quite a few scene throughout the drama esp those related to the casts on Geumga-dong Plaza - some were too bit a long.  I watched because I wanted to know the ending of Taec, his dongsaeng and the Wusang lawyers.  SJK played his role well, somehow something is missing and other casts were great too, in their respective role.   Have to say the FL is pretty sassy - she is new to me.  I like her.   Well, at least I finished the whole drama, unlike Uncanny Counters which I stopped mid-way.  To sum it up, I will not re-watch.   

Oh, in between you had said you are going to watch the final episode, so I thought you spoke when you were supposed to watch the last episode. Since I believe you knew that the final episode is kinda too violent. 

Anyway Chingu, what drama are you watching or planning to watch?

18 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

How are you, Sunbae-nim?  Hope you are more settled at work.

Work is crazy, too crazy. Too much confusion is there with so many employees down with Covid and their works being distributed. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

42 minutes ago, agenth said:

Helloooo everyone!! 

Today I hopefully get good news :D

Good news on what @agenth

Whatever it is, I hope so for you!

42 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Oh, in between you had said you are going to watch the final episode, so I thought you spoke when you were supposed to watch the last episode. Since I believe you knew that the final episode is kinda too violent. 

Anyway Chingu, what drama are you watching or planning to watch?

Work is crazy, too crazy. Too much confusion is there with so many employees down with Covid and their works being distributed. 

Oh yes @Sleepy Owl.. I commented before I watched the final, my apology as I saw some postings which were a violent before the sub.

Presently, am not watching any drama.   Doing a re-watch on TKEM with TKEM chingus every Sunday evening via NF Teleparty.   

I was wondering about MINE ... the one on Lee Bo Young, due to air on 8 May.    
Read that Bossam is good from above review -  have you watched this?

36 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I was wondering about MINE ... the one on Lee Bo Young, due to air on 8 May.    
Read that Bossam is good from above review -  have you watched this?

I am thinking about Mine too, will check out its first two episodes. 

For Bossam, I have been waiting for months now. Watched few minutes of episode 1. Will watch both the episodes, and tell you how I find it :approves:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Cheer Up GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY@gm4queen and @Sleepy Owl

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am thinking about Mine too, will check out its first two episodes. 

For Bossam, I have been waiting for months now. Watched few minutes of episode 1. Will watch both the episodes, and tell you how I find it 

Thank you , sunbae

3 hours ago, Abs_ triggered said:

crash lading on you isn’t on the list 

kekeke... actually I didn't watch that drama either. not even ep 1. :lol:

3 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

But the ones you mentioned above, I liked "I can hear your voice". Not a lot, but still. I am not sure which drama is "Nobody's child", I loved "Children of Nobody" though 

kekeke... I guess it was called children of nobody...

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Good news on what @agenth

Whatever it is, I hope so for you!

Thanks. Will let you guys know once it's completed haha. Don't want to jinx it until then :D

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, agenth said:

Thanks. Will let you guys know once it's completed haha. Don't want to jinx it until then :D

way: way to go gif