Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i can imagine both @partyon and @joccu having apple cider and watching netflix together like this!

hahaha

How nice that would be! :love: I am afraid @joccu and I aren't living close to each other though. With the pandemic the borders are closed. :bawling:

I will visit you @joccu once the pandemic is over :joy:

@larus You with us?

Let's have a Eurovision party Soompi style!

:piggydance:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon my doors are always open for visitors when the borders open and it's safe to travel. :love: Eurovision party sound cool. I'm in. :love:  yeah I was looking what to drink tonight I decided to pick apple cider. Haven't had cider in pretty long time. Always wine/prosecco or ginger beer.  I'm planning on finishing suburra and the last kingdom tonight. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@joccu How are you liking Mouse currently? I am really tempted to start watching it, but I am worried that it will turn bad later. I've dropped so many dramas during the last year, I don't have the energy to start something that will fail in the end.

:cries:

• Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@partyon Well I have watched 5 episodes. So far I have liked it.

I have my hopes that it will make one off the leads the villain.  I would like to see it.

the drama is playing the cat and mouse. Once you think you have figured it out they pull the ruck underneath you.  :love:  But this drama has 20 episodes. So it can still go so bad.  

So My advice is maybe you should binge watch it when it is over. Or if you want to watch it now. try the first 2 episodes. 

• Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@joccu I might hold off then until more episodes have passed.

We have seen so many k-dramas turn sour after the 12th episode, I am not going to waste any hours on this drama until there is proof it's good.

I was way disappointed with Flower of Evil. Not making that mistake again. :D

Gonna enjoy my new Thai-Danish oppa in the meantime. :wub:

selviaho_dramalovers_1568062842499760393

photo_2020-11-27_15-01-41.jpg

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@joccu How are you liking Mouse currently? I am really tempted to start watching it, but I am worried that it will turn bad later. I've dropped so many dramas during the last year, I don't have the energy to start something that will fail in the end.

Noona for now, I think as @joccu it is much better to wait. I didn't watch this writer's previous works, but she is known to have ruined a very good drama (God's Gift 14 Days) in the later episodes. I would say, wait till the end, or as you said, at least till the 12-14th episodes since this is a 20 episode long drama :approves:.

@joccu PL is definitely the most competitive league, for some years now, the leaders have been dominating the league and have had larger gap in points compared to other leagues. But the fight for the top 4 has always been intense in this league. 

This year though, almost all leagues are interesting. La Liga, Seria A and Ligue 1 are seeing new leaders after a long time now, not too sure if these new leaders will be able to hold on till the end, but I would love to see some new team win those leagues for a change.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

7 hours ago, partyon said:

@joccu I might hold off then until more episodes have passed.

We have seen so many k-dramas turn sour after the 12th episode, I am not going to waste any hours on this drama until there is proof it's good.

I was way disappointed with Flower of Evil. Not making that mistake again. 

Gonna enjoy my new Thai-Danish oppa in the meantime. 

+2

I am smitten this Thai - Danish actor, he looks so handsome. :love:

Like @sadthe1st says, I am longing to see how my puppy Park Hyung Sik on his coming drama. Well, hope after his MS he has got better good looking abs for me to drool. 

And  I heard Jung II Woo is doing a sageuk drama too. Is in my watch list. 

Currently, I am on kdrama slump.. No mood to watch any. Was tempted to watch Mouse but put on hold at the moment. 

@joccu Finland nice place for retirement, is in my bucket list and hope to visit one of these days. 

@MayanEcho hope you have settled down, blessed your new home. 

@twinkle_little_star are you on Twitter following LMH. I missed my oppa :blush:

Good morning to all, enjoy your weekend. 

• Love 5
  • Thirsty 1

55 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

hope you have settled down, blessed your new home. 

Thanks @Thong Thin, almost settled, still some unpacking, and services to be connected like the gas, and the net. It is weekend, so the earliest would be sometime this Sunday or Monday.

Good morning everyone! 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1