Add and Subtract Game

Admin

20 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Thong Thin long hours working in front of the laptop?

i have a few tcons today.. argh!

There are few factors, one of them is sitting long hours in front of the pc/laptop.

Fill up your tummy today, at least a hot drink,  dont get slack because of work.

Take care !

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

Woohoo! Joo Won oppa (50%) to star in his first Netflix movie! :love:

@sadthe1st @Abs_ triggered

https://mydramalist.com/article/joo-won-confirmed-to-lead-the-netflix-original-film-carter

"Netflix officially confirmed on March 19th that actor Joo Won will be working with them for the upcoming blockbuster action movie "Carter."

"Carter" will depict a breathtaking chase of an agent who has been deployed to a mysterious operation with all his memory lost.

Joo Won will portray the character of Carter, a skilled agent who wakes up one day having lost his memories. He will be assigned to an operation that he has no idea about. Joo Won is expected to showcase the character of a dashing agent who is troubled with his uncertain operation together with many action-packed scenes."

harry potter my body is ready GIF

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

There are few factors, one of them is sitting long hours in front of the pc/laptop.

try to move around more.. make more trips to the kitchen and snack cabinets!

5 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Fill up your tummy today, at least a hot drink,  dont get slack because of work.

i had a good lunch.. beef horfun zichar... and then its almost an hour call with my boss.. which leads to 3 more things to follow up on.. and multiple calls.. and a coffeetalk..

working washington dc GIF

it doesn't feel like friday!

hi @Sleepy Owl @Wuzetian @partyon @joccu!!

2 hours ago, partyon said:

"Carter" will depict a breathtaking chase of an agent who has been deployed to a mysterious operation with all his memory lost.

time to stalk his IG! lol

@Thong Thin i ordered delivery of an extra hot chai latte and a slice of carrot cake.. the cake arrived toppled on its side.. i'm sad.

lisa kudrow no GIF by The Comeback HBO

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 6