Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@kokodus @4evrkdrama Watched the first episode of Shopping King Louis. Not sure what to think about it. I mean, oppa is fabulous and amazing as always but the FL really annoys me....

I will watch ep 2 before I make my final decision if I will continue or not....

Anyone know when HP2 is supposed to start airing?

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Eeyup! Furniture and fixtures were put in place yesterday by the movers.

Congratulate someone and express your happiness with this great interactive  ecard. Description from 123g… | New home quotes, New home greetings,  Housewarming wishes

@sadthe1st @Thong Thin @joccu@Wuzetian @4evrkdrama @Sleepy Owl @twinkle_little_star @MayanEcho @kokodus @Ernie @Abs_ triggered @partyon @Jillia @larus @mirmz@Lmangla

user uploaded image

Congrats @sadthe1st for being an
Immortal Font - FFonts.net

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, partyon said:

@kokodus @4evrkdrama Watched the first episode of Shopping King Louis. Not sure what to think about it. I mean, oppa is fabulous and amazing as always but the FL really annoys me....

I will watch ep 2 before I make my final decision if I will continue or not....

Anyone know when HP2 is supposed to start airing?

You don't like the female lead? I quite liked her in this show. Usually one of the leads will be innocent and other will be arrogant, but in this show, both of them are so so innocent and sweet. I remember it being a very cute little heartwarming drama. 

May 6th is the tentative date for HP S2 airing. Why are you suddenly interested in HP? Are you planning any event? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

41 minutes ago, kokodus said:

You don't like the female lead? I quite liked her in this show. Usually one of the leads will be innocent and other will be arrogant, but in this show, both of them are so so innocent and sweet. I remember it being a very cute little heartwarming drama. 

May 6th is the tentative date for HP S2 airing. Why are you suddenly interested in HP? Are you planning any event? 

I will have to watch ep 2 first before I make my final judgement. :D

May 6th? I saw somewhere that it was pushed back to June?

I might be planning an event.... :D

Halloween Brewing GIF by evite

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7