Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I can't believe I got 2 "unamused" reactions in one day on this thread on the same comment 

I removed laaa .... I said I forgive you .... 

Baby Owl Being Pet GIFs | Tenor

there, there, don't cry ...

I guess sometimes it has to do with timing ... night, you have this owl and his member, who are so fast and furious, then during my day, you have few Team Add members who are together at same time doing the adding.  Likewise, if we Team Sub have 2 clans, one night and one sub-Team sub on day, kind of balance it off.  Not sure whether you guys can understand my "maths" here.     Perhaps we lose, cos not all Team Sub members could be together at one time.

Edit - having said that, I am all for more members in TEam Sub - ! :Please:

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

16 minutes ago, partyon said:

Then someone is even trying to poach members to a team that has more active members? Even people who according to the rules are supposed to belong to Team Subtract....?

Well Noona, firstly, I didn't know the rules, as I said, the first 2 had already added 2 so I saw it as them joining the Team Add. As the other member, once again I didn't know whether she would be in Team Sub or Team Add, so I asked her to join us. 

Now talking about which team has more active members, I am really unable to figure that out. As @Min2206 said, there are times when all of Team Sub members are not active, and Team Add uses it as opportunity to take the lead, and same has been the case with Team Sub. Also, Team Add won this round after having lost 2 consecutive rounds, and this one too was more like an equal fight, sometimes we would take the lead and sometimes you guys would. 

So what I am trying to say is, I never tried to add them in Team Add knowing they would be in Team Sub by default and as per rules. 

So Noona, please don't be upset by it. Next time I will more mindful about trying to add members in out team :heartxoxo:

Hey there @joccu :Pandabulous:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

21 minutes ago, partyon said:

Then someone is even trying to poach members to a team that has more active members? Even people who according to the rules are supposed to belong to Team Subtract....?

I think right now both team has equally active members so I don`t think @Sleepy Owldid something that other team members have not done it. He susprised he with his initiative and even made me smile.  I find the whole situation amusing. :D

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

So Noona, please don't be upset by it. Next time I will more mindful about trying to add members in out team 

Don`t worry, chingu. I think she was joking. A little jealous, perhaps, that you took her "job". :w00t:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, larus said:

I think right now both team has equally active members so I don`t think @Sleepy Owldid something that other team members have not done it. He susprised he with his initiative and even made me smile.  I find the whole situation amusing. :D

+2

He is learning to be a leader. Well done sibling..

+2

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

Back before many of you joined this thread, Team Add was so dominant for years that no one even bothered to keep the scores updated on the first page of this thread as one team was always winning. Team Add won every few days. That's why the scoreboard on the first page is not an actual reflection of how dominant Team Add has always been.

Team Subtract got their first win in years this spring by sheer miracle and team work of a few people on Team Subtract.

After that we have tried to keep the teams balanced so that it's fair for both teams. That's why we have Adders who have joined Team Subtract. An exception is @Ameera Ali who is supposed to be a subtracter.... You traitor! :joy:

That being said, the point of this thread was never really about competition, but on discussion and having fun. :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Now talking about which team has more active members, I am really unable to figure that out. As @Min2206 said, there are times when all of Team Sub members are not active, and Team Add uses it as opportunity to take the lead, and same has been the case with Team Sub. Also, Team Add won this round after having lost 2 consecutive rounds, and this one too was more like an equal fight, sometimes we would take the lead and sometimes you guys would. 

So what I am trying to say is, I never tried to add them in Team Add knowing they would be in Team Sub by default and as per rules. 

So Noona, please don't be upset by it. Next time I will more mindful about trying to add members in out team 

Ahhh, you can understand my English @Sleepy Owl  :Megathanks:

@joccu  I googled  joccu.gif .. that gif with the girl running with champagne and glasses was ONE of them.   Just so to let you know.

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

12 minutes ago, larus said:

Don`t worry, chingu. I think she was joking. A little jealous, perhaps, that you took her "job". :w00t:

I actually had thought we need atleast one more active member in out team some weeks ago, when the score suddenly reduced by 200. So I went for it :joy:

As for Noona, yeah I also hope she was not really upset by it. 

10 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

He is learning to be a leader. Well done sibling..

:biubiu:

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Ahhh, you can understand my English @Sleepy Owl  

Chingu, what you said was very easily understandable, and I also believe the same thing you wrote, its all about timing :approves:

+2

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

ate a nice lunch, chatted a bit with relatives, took my cold medicine. now time to nap!

... and peeking in the shippers section learned that this son ye jin first public relationship since she has been in the industry. so it is quite a big deal that she acknowledged it herself. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Chingu, what you said was very easily understandable, and I also believe the same thing you wrote, its all about timing 

Yea Yea yea  ...... you see, I always protect you .... but you never think of me one ......

:kicks: for this , I kick you  

to   @larusCute Hugs GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

edit - Hi @Jillia @Lmangla 

mygifs food dessert 1000notes donut donuts food gif food gifs yaydrienne •

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Nah, I'm not a party person... I was happy when everything calmed down and I was able to go to bed but it was like 2 am. :lol: I'm gonna make myself some Kimchi Volanco insta noodles. I'm too lazy to cook something proper. :P

Well, you know me. I live up to my name even in times of a pandemic... :joy: Following all social distancing rules of course.

Have a headache so am eating bonbons and drinking red wine.  Not sure how that's going to help with my headache though. :joy:

Ooh, noodles sound yummy! :tongue: What are Volanco noodles?

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Yea Yea yea  ...... you see, I always protect you .... but you never think of me one ......

for this , I kick you  

Yes Chingu, thanks for protecting, will think of you more :biubiu:

You can kick, just not hard :sweats:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1