Add and Subtract Game

Admin

52 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Arey yaar Delhi should be declared as unfit for human living. This morning I literally couldn't see anything 50m ahead of me. Happy foggy new year!!!!!

So sorry to hear that @kokodus    May they go away ... fast

Happy New Year to you!
New Year Gifs - Free Animated New Year Gifs

25 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

may we all sing happier songs this year!

to all the chingus on this thread and soompi, wishing you a brighter new year!

A safer world too!  Happy New Year @Lmangla
Free New Year Gifs - New Year Graphics - Animations

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

am not a shipper, haven't watched the drama but still think this is rather a cute way to begin the new year. did dispatch know we are all in need of some good news?

hyun bin and son ye jin have confirmed they are dating and it has been 8 months already. awww. CLOY shippers must be over the moon.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1446383wpp/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-reported-to-be-dating-by-dispatch-agency-currently-checking

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Blob 2

@kokodus OMG!!! :scream: Ms. Koko, so Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are a couple after all?!?!! 

Dispatch is never wrong with these things!!! And seems the couple confirmed it too!

What about all the shippers....?

:wut:

Oh, and happy new year everyone!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

@Ameera Ali @joccu @Min2206 @larus @sadthe1st @Jillia @Lmangla @partyonEonni, @mirmz @Sleepy Owlsibling, @Thong Thin  @iksunijini @MayanEcho, @kokodus  @Sejabin @corey @nrllee and everyone here

New Year Celebration GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Ms. Koko, so Hyun Bin and So Ye Jin are a couple after all?!?!! 

Finally confirmed ha... I knew this was gonna happen after they filmed together in "The Negotiation"

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

23 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Finally confirmed ha... I knew this was gonna happen after they filmed together in "The Negotiation"

Dongsaeng, I've missed you so much! :dorakiss:

I am wondering about the fact that they've only been dating for 8 months. I guess they were only friends before they became lovers then?

That is a great thing, because it means they have the chance of having a long relationship.

Still, I do have serious doubts that they've been dating for 8 months "only". :joy: With the confirmation, I guess it's likely that we'll hear of wedding news soon....

In any case, I am happy for them! :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

@kokodus OMG!!! :scream: Ms. Koko, so Hyun Bin and So Ye Jin are a couple after all?!?!! 

Dispatch is never wrong with these things!!! And seems the couple confirmed it too!

What about all the shippers....?

Oh, and happy new year everyone!

Congratulations to the Hyun Bin- So Ye Jin Couple !   Shippers must be jumping happily since the confirmation, till now, I am  sure. 

Hi @partyon @pompyavi

Free New Year Gifs - New Year Graphics - Animations

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng, I've missed you so much! 

I am wondering about the fact that they've only been dating for 8 months. I guess they were only friends before they became lovers then?

That is a great thing, because it means they have the chance of having a long relationship.

Still, I do have serious doubts that they've been dating for 8 months "only".  With the confirmation, I guess it's likely that we'll hear of wedding news soon....

In any case, I am happy for them!

Missed you too Eonni, I was feeling down for quite a sometime. Now I think I am fine. 

I don't know why and how but 99% of my hunches come true. I first heard about their dating rumor after the film Negotiation. After that they were casted in CLOY, I was sure they are gonna end up being in a relationship. Congratulations to all the shippers. Happy for them and wish them all the happiness.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Lmangla

Hahahaha... and now I'm scared to moderate the shipping section. :lol:

Honestly, one of the first people I thought about after I read Ms. Koko's post were you....

I was like:

tenor.gif

And yeah:

giphy.gif

I'm staying away from that section in any case! :joy:

@pompyavi dongsaeng, so glad to hear you're feeling better! :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

Hey there Chingus, Once again Happy New Year!!!!!

c96420e7573c3d2ba2dd6c5320c6a93b.jpg

@pompyavi sibling, its really good to hear from you after so long, hope you are fine and well :heartxoxo:

@partyon Noona, you are right, we might hear some more updates about their relationship in one year I guess, as you have predicted maybe wedding news, but still 8 months is still less. Let's hope they will continue this relationship (although I am not really a shipper though). 

Pompyavi, I think "Negotiation" was the start of their friendship (not sure whether they worked before that or not), but in that movie, they hardly had a scene together, and that is something even both of them had said when they were asked how it feels to be working together in CLOY. But yeah, Negotiation was the starting point, and that movie's casting of them led them being cast in that drama. 

+2

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

11 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I'm scared to moderate the shipping section.

There is shipping section....Meme Reaction GIF

I usually stay away from romance so shipping is out of question. But I do ship some characters in Anime. It is safe to ship in animes rather than in kdramas. In Animes ships usually don't break. heheh

• LOL 5

6 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I usually stay away from romance so shipping is out of question. But I do ship some characters in Anime. It is safe to ship in animes rather than in kdramas. In Animes ships usually don't break. heheh

Chingu, I am also not much of shipper, not in Kdramas, and have shipped very rarely in Anime. My only ship in Attack on Titan is already drowning :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2