Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Yeah.....its not soo good for all that hype....LOL. Even the acting i find it a bit weird. Maybe I expected too much? Hmmm...

yea, I am wondering why on earth it had such glowing reviews. it is bizarre. it is basically gossip girl in regency clothes. I think all the critics who watched this are not romance novel readers. if I hadn't voraciously consumed hundreds of period romance books over years, I might find this interesting. I think the adaption looks great in terms of costumes but it lacks what is central to a romance novel -- sweetness, poignant, relatable. without such qualities, it is just a bore. I feel like the PD wanted some R-rated version and made a series about society people who are all flaky. there is no depth. it is a pity. lets see if I finish ep 1....

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

13 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yea, I am wondering why on earth it had such glowing reviews. it is bizarre. it is basically gossip girl in regency clothes. I think all the critics who watched this are not romance novel readers. if I hadn't voraciously consumed hundreds of period romance books over years, I might find this interesting. I think the adaption looks great in terms of costumes but it lacks what is central to a romance novel -- sweetness, poignant, relatable. without such qualities, it is just a bore. I feel like the PD wanted some R-rated version and made a series about society people who are all flaky. there is no depth. it is a pity. lets see if I finish ep 1....

Yes, even the Daily Mail was bashing it. You know it must be bad if even DM is hating on it :joy:

@Min2206 Pick one:

1) Tunnel (one of @Lmangla's favorite action dramas - I like it too)

2) Emergency Couple (funny and romantic)

3) Fated to Love You (funny and romantic, but oppa is only second lead)

The Last Empress is not an option . Neither is Rugal.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Dang, my turn now

I shall slap myself first

I shall wait for your answer then. I feel it is my duty as your unni to make sure you get more exposure into oppa's acting. You've only seen Heirs and ZD. I feel like we need to expand that.

Oppa's such a great action star but he's also very cute in romantic comedies. :kiss_wink:

Tunnel (one of the best action dramas out there, no romance, oppa is really cool)

-Tunnel-choi-jin-hyuk-40400466-367-207.g

Emergency Couple (oppa is a divorced doctor)

tumblr_n1qvbjIuwa1tu0su3o1_500.gifv

Fated to Love You (oppa is hot but doesn't get the girl)

2591188_orig.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Awww.... 

Let's hope we get good projects by oppa this year!

Why don't we do a rewatch together of one of oppa's dramas?

What kind of genre do you like?

Either Lee Min Ho or/and Zoppa and no other?

22 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yes, even the Daily Mail was bashing it. You know it must be bad if even DM is hating on it :joy:

@Min2206 Pick one:

1) Tunnel (one of @Lmangla's favorite action dramas - I like it too)  -

2) Emergency Couple (funny and romantic) -16 

3) Fated to Love You (funny and romantic, but oppa is only second lead)

The Last Empress is not an option . Neither is Rugal.

1) Tunnel (one of @Lmangla's favorite action dramas - I like it too)  - 16 

2) Emergency Couple (funny and romantic) - 21

3) Fated to Love You (funny and romantic, but oppa is only second lead) -20 

Not Sure GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

sorry for the oversight of your post @partyon  
Not Sure GIFs | Tenor

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

25 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

Ikr?!?! You've articulated it better. I was confused for a while....In twitter everyone was praising it like anything and I went in with high expectations. It was such a disappointment. Sighh. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Either Lee Min Ho or/and Zoppa and no other?

We can do both! I will watch a LMH drama with you and you watch a CJH drama with me!

Does it sound like a good idea?

Which LMH dramas do you recommend?

1) Tunnel (one of @Lmangla's favorite action dramas - I like it too)  - 16 

2) Emergency Couple (funny and romantic) - 21

3) Fated to Love You (funny and romantic, but oppa is only second lead) -20

sorry for the oversight of your post @partyon  

So I really liked Tunnel - it's a smart action drama and oppa really showcases his action thriller abilities. It's on Netflix and it's rating on IMDB is 8.3 and on Mydramalist it's 8.7

Emergency Couple is cute and all but for sure not as highly rated as Tunnel.

No worries dongsaeng :kiss_wink:

@kokodus You joining the rewatch Ms. Koko? :joy:

If we choose Tunnel, can we get @Lmangla to join too? :joy:

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, partyon said:

We can do both! I will watch a LMH drama with you and you watch a CJH drama with me!

Does it sound like a good idea?

Which LMH dramas do you recommend?

So I really liked Tunnel - it's a smart action drama and oppa really showcases his action thriller abilities. It's on Netflix and it's rating on IMDB is 8.3 and on Mydramalist it's 8.7

Emergency Couple is cute and all but for sure not as highly rated as Tunnel.

No worries dongsaeng :kiss_wink:

Ahh So sweet of you @partyon  to want to watch LMH  with me.  I have already replied to you.  BTW, I am not bothered about ratings of drama.  More on the genre / acting-wise and of course, if the drama has LMH / CJH - this will take priority but more on the storyline. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 2