Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Finally finished Good Doctor.

Happy Tom And Jerry GIF

I liked it but it would have been better as a 16 episode drama because it did lose a bit of its steam in the end. Joo Won oppa (50%) did a good job portraying Sion.

Also, no proper kiss scene and no abs.... :bawling:

I give Good Doctor a solid 8/10 score.

@Min2206 Congratz on becoming IMMORTAL dongsaeng! :kiss_wink: Sorry I didn't notice it sooner.

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

@partyon Noona, "Good Doctor" is among my favorite medical dramas, and was also the second or third medical drama I watched back then. 

It has been so good that it had English series remake with the same name, I think there was a Japanese remake too, and one more (not sure which country did it). 

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Cucumber ?   Ooo @Sleepy Owl .. didn't know cats are frightened of cucumber :naughty:

I also didn't know about, google suggestions are also sometimes informative :loolz:

8CucumbersandCats.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Min2206 Congratz on becoming IMMORTAL dongsaeng! :kiss_wink: Sorry I didn't notice it sooner.

Ahhh, don't have to say sorry. .. didn't expect to get it.   If not for this thread, I won't be posting these much.   Thank you to you for the introduction to here. 

Cat Kitten GIF - Cat Kitten Mouse - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Ahhh, don't have to say sorry. .. didn't expect to get it.   If not for this thread, I won't be posting these much.   Thank you to you for the introduction to here. 

Awww.... :heart3:

Let's hope we get good projects by oppa this year!

Why don't we do a rewatch together of one of oppa's dramas?

What kind of genre do you like?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Not sure since I don't have any cats, this one seems to be too scared of Banana from front too :joy:

Ey!  What are you trying to tell me laaa 
first you tell me cucumber , now banana ..... :loolz:    

Anyway, i checked with a friend - he said that if you put something long and green behind the cats, they thought it's a snake or some foreign objects which they are not familiar in their surrounding, hence the shock?

Are cats afraid of cucumbers? Myths and busting it here!

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Anyway, i checked with a friend - he said that if you put something long and green behind the cats, they thought it's a snake or some foreign objects which they are not familiar in their surrounding, hence the shock?

Explains a lot then, but it is too funny to watch :joy:

We've got brave Cats too

71204-w740.gif

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Ey!  What are you trying to tell me laaa 
first you tell me cucumber , now banana

Not to sure what you mean, but I was telling since you asked what that substance in the first place :rubchin:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Explains a lot then, but it is too funny to watch :joy:

We've got brave Cats too

Not to sure what you mean, but I was telling since you asked what that substance in the first place 

Why the internet needs to stop scaring cats with cucumbers

@Sleepy Owl  because of your cucumber , I google this below

Spoiler

Another theory is that it’s the circumstance in which they are presented with the cucumber that provokes this fearful response. In most of these videos, cats are relaxed and frequently eating out of their bowl when someone silently places the cucumber behind them. When they turn around, they find something they have never seen before suddenly appear behind them. Wouldn’t you be surprised too? Felines have a strong fight or flight response and tend to be scared or at least wary of the unknown. In this case, the cucumber – quiet, unmoving and foreign – could perfectly well represent a danger to our kitties. So, they freak out!

Seeing a cat jump in the air because of a silly cucumber might seem funny, but if we look at it from the cat’s point of view, it’s a bit cruel. Imagine this: you are relaxed at your home, having a nice meal and suddenly something completely unfamiliar sneaks up behind you! You might think it’s just an innocent prank but try explaining that to your cat!

https://pettiny.com/blogs/pettiny-blog/why-cats-are-afraid-of-cucumbers-and-why-you-shouldn-t-try-this-at-home

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

17 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

was it @partyon or @kokodus who said they watched a bit of bridgerton on netflix and dropped it? has anyone seen it? am watching parts of ep 1 now and all I can say is hmmmm.... :neutral:

Yeah.....its not soo good for all that hype....LOL. Even the acting i find it a bit weird. Maybe I expected too much? Hmmm...

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3