Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Guess some fans (sorry, no offence) feels like they own these celebs .. he or she should date or marry who I dictate or ... me?  Humans ...... sigh

Agree @partyon  I pray for their sanity, the k-celebs should take note, even K-idols  .. they are under so much intense pressure.

You are absolutely right here. I think fans should judge their oppas or idols in respect to the projects they do, not in terms of their personal life. That's what I do, I judge my oppa's acting based on the character and dramas. In his personal life whom he meets, whom he spends his time with is none of my business. I hope kpop fans become little more open-minded about their idols.

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

IT was silent Chingu and too peaceful, I had to cross check again if I didn't visit the wrong thread there :joy:

It's probably because the other ship's people are sobbing under their blankets right now...

end of school crying GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Everyone is talking about the dating news? Well, it was not a surprise. I am not a shipper so I don`t care who is dating who (and definetly did not ship anyone outside dramas and not even in dramas) but I just knew they were dating. :w00t:

I did not watch them together in a drama or movie but they look good together. I hope they will be THE ONE for one another.

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I have beeeeeen very NICE to you  ... esp when I know you are @partyon's dongsaeng ...  always offer you coffee some mornings ....
i don't even want to give unamused emoji

You can bash him as much as you want, dongsaeng! Ignoring you like this - you have every right to be mad. :joy:

Angry The Year Without A Santa Claus GIF by filmeditor

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

Did you have fun New Year's celebrations? How are you liking Mr. Queen?

No, I have not done anything out of ordinary. I like Queen Cheorin. I did not like the first episode much but now the drama found the right tone. I am looking foward to watch the next episodes.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

You are absolutely right here. I think fans should judge their oppas or idols in respect to the projects they do, not in terms of their personal life. That's what I do, I judge my oppa's acting based on the character and dramas. In his personal life whom he meets, whom he spends his time with is none of my business. I hope kpop fans become little more open-minded about their idols.

No wonder we are all in this +- thread ...   Best none of my business GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

It's probably because the other ship's people are sobbing under their blankets right now...

Whoa .. where did you find this man who's sobbing in the shower .. so on-point!   That feeeeeling ....... 

458  - wait, i have to go cook rice

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

@Min2206 Chingu, I am really searching for the post I didn't reply to and unable to find it, please don't kill me :sweats:

On another note I saw some new members here while backtracking, @twinkle_little_star, @forme26 fi I see you joined the thread and are Team Add members. Welcome to the thread which is always fun (sometimes you will see some of us, especially me just doing +2 though). But I hope to see you both more often on this thread :heartxoxo:

@Nodame Chingu, I have been thinking to invite you on this thread for a long time, I guess forgot about it. But its good to see you in another thread (since we've been commenting on several common threads before). I really hope to see you here more often too, and if you didn't choose a team, maybe you could try Team ADD :biubiu:

+2

• Like 5
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Even if it wasn't, they can't make either of them to be with anyone else.

In a way, I feel kinda sorry for them. I have understood that some shippers are super invested in shipping, and once the ship sinks....

tenor.gif?itemid=13750287

Then there are some delulu shippers who still will be:

tenor.gif?itemid=14814409

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

On another note I saw some new members here while backtracking, @twinkle_little_star, @forme26 fi I see you joined the thread and are Team Add members. Welcome to the thread which is always fun (sometimes you will see some of us, especially me just doing +2 though). But I hope to see you both more often on this thread

Please check your facts dongsaeng. Read the first page and the rules.... :rage:

@Nodame Chingu, I have been thinking to invite you on this thread for a long time, I guess forgot about it. But its good to see you in another thread (since we've been commenting on several common threads before). I really hope to see you here more often too, and if you didn't choose a team, maybe you could try Team ADD

Read my first comment.

You keep this up, dongsaeng, and I will disown you! :onfirex:

I'm with @Min2206 on this one.

458 ***corrected

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

Please check your facts dongsaeng. Read the first page and the rules.... :rage:

Okay Noona, I just checked the rules page, but with that too, @twinkle_little_star will be Team Add by default since her name starts with T. As for @forme26 fi, I saw her adding 2 in the previous post of her, so assumed she has joined Team Add. 

I didn't know rules correctly so I asked for @Nodame to join the team too, but then again, as per rules they can join Team Sub. 

Also by those rules, @corey was supposed to be Team Add member too :rubchin:

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

You keep this up, dongsaeng, and I will disown you!

86a103037fc4de027bcbb0bfcd6038ccff4ab0bc

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

The power of @partyon - she really made me go to 1st page all the time! 

by the way, my mom was like glaring at me  -- DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S THE TIME NOW?    Can't you take a break from your dang Oppa?

I was like .. knocking my brains, scrambling to think - what did i not do? or what was i supposed to do?

cook rice ... okay ... quietly I go, went and now back!   

Oppa?  what Oppa?   My oppa(S) are like @partyon @Sleepy Owl @larus @Jillia @kokodus @pompyavi here and others -- 

hey @Sleepy Owl   It's okay, you don't have to scroll back .... you will lose more hair, if you do.   You better pacify your noona -- else for sure you got no hair left.   I forgive you.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I am on Team Subtract even though I should be a Team Add member because there have always been less people on the Subtract team.

It probably has something to do with the rules being unfair with the more popular letters having been assigned to Team Add.

Now I abandoned my own team to help out a team that was always losing to make sure that there are realistic chances for both teams to win. It was very discouraging for Team Subtract back in the day when they were always losing. No one wants to stay around in a thread when only one team is always winning.

Then someone is even trying to poach members to a team that has more active members? Even people who according to the rules are supposed to belong to Team Subtract....?

Season 4 Andy GIF by The Office

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2