Add and Subtract Game

Admin

32 minutes ago, partyon said:

Happy new year dear @Min2206 ! :kiss_wink:

This year I will adopt you as my third dongsaeng and fourth little sibling! 

Haha. :joy:

Ohhh

oooo
Touched GIF - Touching OhMyGod Omg - Discover & Share GIFs in 2020 |  Kristen bell, The ellen show, Gif

Wait .. I'd better put in on record ... later, I will get a quiz, no?  

1st dongsaeng - @Sleepy Owl
2nd dongsaeng - is it @pompyavi
3rd dongsaeng  (almost write donkey) - @Min2206

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Not really. I expected worse. :lol:

I guess not much can be done....  Facts are facts. Even shippers have to accept them. :joy:

Big Brother Shrug GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Countdown until we get an announcement of marriage.....

I'm kinda disappointed that this was all Dispatch gave us. We all knew they were dating anyway. How about some real JUICY news next year?

Maybe about one of my oppas? :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I think I should also sneak in that thread and check what is happening 

i am already doing that. One major reason why i dont ship in movies and dramas are that sometimes fans become so obsessed that if their ship breaks they take drastic steps. Moreover the characters are real people unlike animes where the characters are fictional. They make look as a perfect couple in dramas but in real life they may be totally different person. It is up to them with whom they want to be. Healthy shipping is fine though. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Wait .. I'd better put in on record ... later, I will get a quiz, no?  

1st dongsaeng - @Sleepy Owl
2nd dongsaeng - is it @pompyavi
3rd dongsaeng  (almost write donkey) - @Min2206

Wait what? There's a dongsaeng quiz?

Will Smith Reaction GIF

I don't think there is. :joy:

Yes, but you forgot lil sis @mirmz from the list. She was my first lil sis on this thread! :heart1:

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Hahaha... Dispatch dwindles away as it seems or all the celebrities are getting smarter hiding.

More like Dispatch knows but doesn't release the news....?

make it rain money GIF by Captain Obvious

@pompyavi Have never ever shipped anyone IRL either. Sure, I have suspected that there could be something going on between certain celebrities, but at the end of the day, it's none of my business.

In the end, we know very little about celebrities and their real lives.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 3

Glad to hear you are feeling better @pompyavi

Welcome on board @Nodame  - i saw you last year (yesterday I mean)  and hi @twinkle_little_star (singing the jig as I type)

25 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I think I should also sneak in that thread and check what is happening 

@Sleepy Owl  how was it? you went hooting quietly , i hope

Head dance owl GIF - Find on GIFER

Have all the corners of the world touches 2021 yet?   Hawaii ?   

edit - @mirmz in the list?  oh no!   Shoot me please !!!!   

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Son Ye Jin Writes Post Following News Of Relationship With Hyun Bin

On the afternoon of January 1, Son Ye Jin posted a photo of a basket of flowers with the following caption:

It’s a new year.
Appearing in front of all of you with news about my personal life rather than work-related news for the first time, I wonder why I feel so embarrassed..
Hmm…mm..umm…
Yes, that’s how it turned out..^.^
Haha…
Umm…^^;;
I’m not sure what I should say, but I thought I should at least say something to all of you..
It feels very awkward and strange..^^;
I’m thankful to have been able to meet a good person, and I’ll work hard to tend [the relationship] with care…
The love and support that all of you give me, I’m always keeping it in my heart.. I hope there will be many good things in the new year. Be healthy. Ppyong.

source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1446424wpp/son-ye-jin-writes-post-following-news-of-relationship-with-hyun-bin

Normally celebrities always apologize when they're caught dating. So glad to see she didn't do that. :heartxoxo:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Normally celebrities always apologize when they're caught dating. So glad to see she didn't do that.

I am guessing this happens only in Korean Entertainment industry, Why to apologize though?

+2

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

Normally celebrities always apologize when they're caught dating. So glad to see she didn't do that. 

9 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I am guessing this happens only in Korean Entertainment industry, Why to apologize though?

Yea, why must the celebs apologize?   

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

10 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@partyon

She really shouldn't apologize. None of the celebrities, really. It's their private life and their decision to keep things private. Plus she is old enough to date, get married and so on. So people should just chill. :lol:

I agree 100%. I have always been wondering why k-celebrities are apologizing for dating. They are human too, and deserve love and happiness like everyone else in this world. That is something no one should have to apologize for.

Was therefore glad when I read Son Ye Jin's post. :kiss_wink: Hopefully other k-celebrities will take note.

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

Just now, partyon said:

I agree 100%. I have always been wondering why k-celebrities are apologizing for dating. They are human too, and deserve love and happiness. That is something no one should be apologizing for.

Was therefore glad when I read Son Ye Jin's post. :kiss_wink: Hopefully other k-celebrities will take note.

Guess some fans (sorry, no offence) feels like they own these celebs .. he or she should date or marry who I dictate or ... me?  Humans ...... sigh

Agree @partyon  I pray for their sanity, the k-celebs should take note, even K-idols  .. they are under so much intense pressure.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

31 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

i am already doing that. One major reason why i dont ship in movies and dramas are that sometimes fans become so obsessed that if their ship breaks they take drastic steps. Moreover the characters are real people unlike animes where the characters are fictional. They make look as a perfect couple in dramas but in real life they may be totally different person. It is up to them with whom they want to be. Healthy shipping is fine though. 

Exactly Chingu, that's why my ships are limited to only anime or if I do end up shipping dramas (didn't do it for a long time though), it is for those characters and not the actual actors. 

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

Noona, one of the reason could be she is already an established actress and old enough or maybe I could be wrong here with the reasoning. But most of the ones are actually made to write apologetic posts by their agencies since their agency is scared of them losing out the commercials those actor/actress are doing or sometimes some projects too thanks to the outraged fans. 

Anyway, its a good way to write like that and I never liked it seeing the celebs apologizing for not telling the fans about their relationship before. 

On another note, @Jillia thanks for telling that @Berou took care of it, because when I visited the thread, it was too calm and happy. I mean I really thought nothing happened there. I visited the posts thinking I would see something like this (at least a couple of posts)

ae9963afc28113d30065c91819998679.gif

But ended up seeing posts like this 

JaqxF2o.jpg

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 3

Just now, Sleepy Owl said:

On another note, @Jillia thanks for telling that @Berou took care of it, because when I visited the thread, it was too calm and happy. I mean I really thought nothing happened there. I visited the posts thinking I would see something like this (at least a couple of posts)

But ended up seeing posts like this 

Ello!  you purposely ignore me or what ??   Twice !    Just because @partyon suddenly make the announcement !   

:kitty:

-2  (too angry to count)

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 3

Hello everyone! I had 4 hours of sleep but it is OK. I spend my time catching up with Queen Cheorin. The first day of 2021 is a beautiful day here. Sunny. It looks like Spring. But I am not in a good mood. I don`t want to do anything right now.

Hope everyone is fine.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, larus said:

Hello everyone! I had 4 hours of sleep but it is OK. I spend my time catching up with Queen Cheorin. The first day of 2021 is a beautiful day here. Sunny. It looks like Spring. But I am not in a good mood. I don`t want to do anything right now.

Hope everyone is fine.

Did you have fun New Year's celebrations? How are you liking Mr. Queen?

I am thinking of having leftovers (incl. leftover red wine) from yesterday's celebrations for lunch today. Luxury not to have to do anything today - not even prepare food. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

2 minutes ago, larus said:

Hope everyone is fine.

Bears Hug Love You GIF - BearsHug LoveYou MilkAndMocha - Discover & Share  GIFs|

• Like 2
  • Blob 4