Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Ahh So sweet of you @partyon  to want to watch LMH  with me.  I have already replied to you.  BTW, I am not bothered about ratings of drama.  More on the genre / acting-wise and of course, if the drama has LMH / CJH - this will take priority but more on the storyline.

So Tunnel it is then? :kiss_wink: Sorry Ms. Koko  @kokodus Next time, we'll choose EC and you can join too! :kiss_wink:

Anyone else wanna join? @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl? Wonder if the thread is open?

So which LMH drama to choose?

Suspicious On To You GIF by Originals

EDIT: The Tunnel thread is archived. :(

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I will if we are watching "Tunnel", would go for "Fated to Love You" too.

Yes, we already decided to go with Tunnel. 

:cheers:

I won't ask the admins to unarchive the thread, since this isn't an official rewatch party. We'll just comment on this thread, if it's alright. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

So Tunnel it is then? :kiss_wink: Sorry Ms. Koko @kokodus

Anyone else wanna join? @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl? Wonder if the thread is open?

So which LMH drama to choose?

Have to watch LMH's drama too?

I have a few on my plates.  I was thinking not to start anything cos this month I will be pretty tied up, in preparation for Chinese New Year next month - making cookies.   

I think Penthouse gonna ends soon.
Uncanny Counter until Jan 24 as scheduled
Mr Queen till Feb 14

Will have to drop True Beauty

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

Have to watch LMH's drama too?
I have a few on my plates.  I was thinking not to start anything cos this month I will be pretty tied up, in preparation for Chinese New Year next month - making cookies.  
I think Penthouse gonna ends soon.
Uncanny Counter until Jan 24 as scheduled
Mr Queen till Feb 14
Will have to drop True Beauty

No, we can push the LMH rewatch to a later date. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

kekeke... @partyon ~ any re-watch we have to see if thread is open first. :sweatingbullets:

12 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Ikr?!?! You've articulated it better. I was confused for a while....In twitter everyone was praising it like anything and I went in with high expectations. It was such a disappointment. Sighh. 

yea, I read this daily mail article where the writer was saying how less is more and a romance can be very swoony with the lightest of touch -- obviously written by a romance lover who knows it! I watched ep 1 and it is okay. I have nothing to do and so I might watch one more episode. lets see. I definitely think it does not deserve the hype and the character building is off.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

No one in this thread listens to me.... 

Ms. Koko,we always listen to you :kiss_wink: Didn't you want to do a LMH rewatch ? Any suggestions? I will rewatch a LMH drama with you!

:highonflowers:

@Lmangla Will not ask the Tunnel thread to be unarchived, unless lots of people wanna join (which I doubt :D )

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Wanna watch Tunnel ?

I would like to, but I still have a long to watch list to complete :sweatingbullets: But if I have more time this month...and if a book or two don't make me have the attention span of a goldfish :lol:

• Like 2
  • Blob 3