Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekkeke... saw all the gifs and my duty is done. :P

yea, there is no horror element but my brain is automatically thinking ''this is a possession. it has to be horror! error alert!" :lol:

Oppa studied Shin Hye Sun's body language and acting style in beforehand and tried to match his acting to hers. He was successful because it does feel like oppa is now trapped in a woman's body. :D

Shin Hye Sun is doing a fantastic job!

This is not a slapstick comedy but it is a comedy. There will also be palace intrigues and politics (incl. some mystery elements) and I also hope that they would be bold enough to include romance in it. :wub:

This is also not a horror type of drama. We know both player oppa and the real queen fell into water, and it isn't clear if either of them actually died and how player oppa inhabited the real queen's body. In the original c-drama the real queen's soul is never featured, which just made me conclude that her soul "died" in the accident and only player oppa's soul continued to live in the queen's body.

@Thong Thin EO oppa means Event Organizer oppa. :D

502 ***corrected

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

45 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingu, I wouldn't really categorize Mr. Queen in horror, despite the body possession, mainly because it is more of a body swap than the possession here. For now, the main reason I liked it and will be watching it is because of the comedy here, and hopefully the plot will start getting more interesting too 

+2

14 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekkeke... saw all the gifs and my duty is done. :P

yea, there is no horror element but my brain is automatically thinking ''this is a possession. it has to be horror! error alert!" :lol:

Hey, who says Mr Queen is a horror story - isn't it a comedy??!  Can't we just take it from this angle?

I hope you guys don't mind if some of us including @Ameera Ali @partyon and myself continue to roll some fun on Mr Queen in this thread.

Thanks @partyon for the clue, will head there later

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

13 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Ah @Sleepy Owl, so Mr Queen is not really ghost possess but rather body swap.

Seems the rating is good and  oh! ....just read that oppa Choi Jin Hyuk is making a special appearance.

Have you watch Two Cops ... there's also body swap between KSH and JJS.

I didn't watch Two Cops yet. It is also one of the body swaps which is in my watchlist, otherwise I am not really fan of body swaps. Let's see how this one does. How was Two Cops? Is it worth watching?

@pompyavi if I was not watching so many Kdramas, I would have re-watched Demon Slayer with you. I might do it soon before its movie gets released online and we get to watch it. I don't know when it will happen though :evilelmo:

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Thong Thin Hope you enjoy EO oppa (aka Zoppa) for the first 5 minutes of the drama. :dorakiss:

502 ***corrected

Yup, I like his smile and he has got  nice-hot-abs ! 

:surprisedwut:

@Sleepy Owl so far so good cause I have not finished yet. If you like body swap,is worth to watch.

Eh... I am watching because of KSH :blush:

Got hooked up with him ever since Start-Up 

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I didn't watch Two Cops yet. It is also one of the body swaps which is in my watchlist, otherwise I am not really fan of body swaps. Let's see how this one does. How was Two Cops? Is it worth watching?

I LOVED Secret Garden ! :D

6e3607a7f8524883fc2bfd8ecc0e441ce003f005

cy-meR88ENuj0ICSaBdZXSf05V0Pmsw6QXm_8RI9

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

12 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I hope you guys don't mind if some of us including @Ameera Ali @partyon and myself continue to roll some fun on Mr Queen in this thread

kekeke... go ahead! :D

for those who have never heard of this titanic 'battle' story -- here is neil degrasse tyson telling. it is rather amusing as he is so animated...

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

23 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

have you read/heard the reviews of neil degrasse tyson? he is hilarious -- his review of armageddon "it broke more physics laws per minute than other movie" :joy: for those who don't know, he is a astrophysicist scientist, head of a planetarium museum in new york and has hosted several science documentary programs. very articulate and quite funny as well. he is know for this hilarious 'battle' with titantic director....

Yep I know him. I started watching him from 2013 when I was struggling in understanding the concept of 5 dimensions. On his video was very helpful. He is funny and give examples that people can easily understand.

+2

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

This has been in my watchlist for years now. I don't even know when I'll get to watch it

It's a CLASSIC !!! You must watch k-drama classics if you want to do well in the blind item events. :joy:

531e515993972e2a49ee7079dd1d698a.gif

It is so funny! And HB is so annoying in the drama, but really hot. :love: Ha Ji Won is really cool as a stunt woman.

Dongsaeng, I'll do a rewatch together with you!

original.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

It's a CLASSIC !!! You must watch k-drama classics if you want to do well in the blind item events. :joy:

It is so funny! And HB is so annoying in the drama, but really hot. :love: Ha Ji Won is really cool as a stunt woman.

Dongsaeng, I'll do a rewatch together with you!

Yeah, I think I had guessed it wrong in the blind items too :rubchin:

Noona, if you are going to re-watch it with me, then I am willing to do it, when the Kdramas I am watching get lesser. Maybe after the current ones end, I might not watch the ones following them. Let's plan it :approves:

• Like 2
  • Blob 5