Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

I'm not watching Mr. Queen, but I'm confused after reading the comments. So there is a guy inside the FL's body?? How the romance will happen if its like this? Who will the ML fall for? The guy inside the FL's body? 

Hey there Chingu, for now the FL (with the soul of a man) has been flirting with ladies of palace, including trying her chances on the King's favorite Concubine too :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

Hi @sadthe1st  Missing you here!  Welcome back!  And hi @kokodus :waves:

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

No Chingu, its just that the whole scene was too funny :joy:

@Sleepy Owl  Just kidding yea  (better say this ,else he kicks me like the elevator kick)

11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sleepy Owl , @Min2206 never say I don’t like you to a woman or you will pay the price :mrgreen: 

@Ameera Ali   I am a girl laa .. I prefer namja.  How?

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingu, for now the FL (with the soul of a man) has been flirting with ladies of palace, including trying her chances on the King's favorite Concubine too :joy:

LOLOL. What happens in the Chinese version @partyon? Is there any romance at all?

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Missing you here!  Welcome back!

i was catching up on Uncanny Counter.. the ending of ep6 was really exciting! now i need the next episode!!!

Spoiler

so, now there's 2 Lv3 spirits on the loose? i wun be surprised if they throw in a final Lv4 upgraded version or a 3+3 combo where the stronger spirit sucks up the weaker spirit to make a Lv5 and beat the hell out of the heroes.. So Mun better mastered the key of summoning the Yung territory soon!

hi chingus!

Angry The Year Without A Santa Claus GIF by filmeditor

the C-version cuts are.. a bit too explicit?

michelle obama eww GIF

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

14 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I'm not watching Mr. Queen, but I'm confused after reading the comments. So there is a guy inside the FL's body?? How the romance will happen if its like this? Who will the ML fall for? The guy inside the FL's body? 

love triangle 

~ king who married 2 days ago and want to wed his favourite woman too  

18C7D14D-A682-4F3B-BD38-2857FBC52836.gif

~ Mr Queen who sad he didn’t enter right body to have fair chance in winning the woman heart :D

721A242B-380A-4CE6-A2F2-7FB92693AEDD.gif

Me thinking can you all get a room :D

0DB0F733-F53F-493F-A67F-451E5D2EEE11.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

17 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Yes, a playboy man gets into an accident and is transported back in time and wakes up in a woman's body. The woman is actually a princess getting ready to marry the king of the nation.

SPOILER from C-drama

Spoiler

The ML doesn't initially trust / like the FL very much because the princess was originally a not very nice person (before the playboy inhabited her body)
He is actually in love with his brother's concubine

16 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Yes, in the c-drama this was especially strong :D

11 minutes ago, kokodus said:

LOLOL. What happens in the Chinese version @partyon? Is there any romance at all?

SPOILER from c-drama

Spoiler

So, yes this seems to be doomed, no? The ML doesn't like his wife because he has known her since they were kids and the "original" wife was a brat.

But now the FL is actually a playboy guy who is trying to seduce his/her husband's concubines every chance he/she gets :D

To make matters worse, the king is in love with his brother's concubine, a "sweet angel".

As time passes by they actually start liking each other as they have to work together against some palace politics. They are drawn to each other despite both being "male" (well the king doesn't know his wife is a male :D ).

They spend a night together and I can only say that it took A LOT of alcohol for that to happen :D

Yes, a romance does start between them at some point and it's pretty hilarious.

In case you want to know the ending, please let me know. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@partyon Noona, @Ameera Ali I wonder what would happen if the cheating husband would be taken back in past like this? Who is a bigger womanizer? Noona's Chef Oppa or @Ameera Ali's ex-husband who cheats as frequently as drinking water

Oppa would be the bigger womanizer. He doesn't even remember the names of his women. :joy:

@Min2206 Not sure how the Korean drama will end. I think it depends on how the want to tackle the whole gender bender / LGBT side of the story. Back in the day Coffee Prince tackled this in their own way but it will be interesting to see if they dare to take it a step further.

488 ***corrected

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Yes, a playboy man gets into an accident and is transported back in time and wakes up in a woman's body. The woman is actually a princess getting ready to marry the king of the nation.

SPOILER from C-drama

Hide contents

The ML doesn't initially trust / like the FL very much because the princess was originally a not very nice person (before the playboy inhabited her body)
He is actually in love with his brother's concubine

Yes, in the c-drama this was especially strong :D

SPOILER from c-drama

Hide contents

So, yes this seems to be doomed, no? The ML doesn't like his wife because he has known her since they were kids and the "original" wife was a brat.

But now the FL is actually a playboy guy who is trying to seduce his/her husband's concubines every chance he/she gets :D

To make matters worse, the king is in love with his brother's concubine, a "sweet angel".

As time passes by they actually start liking each other as they have to work together against some palace politics. They are drawn to each other despite both being "male" (well the king doesn't know his wife is a male :D ).

They spend a night together and I can only say that it took A LOT of alcohol for that to happen :D

Yes, a romance does start between them at some point and it's pretty hilarious.

In case you want to know the ending, please let me know. :kiss_wink:

@partyoni think they will change the plot a lot to suit the K-audience. Or i don't know....they are both male and I can't think of anything for them to make their relationship work. And so yes I want to know how the C version ends. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

37 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sleepy Owl my Ex husband,he was one minute can’t swim he see random woman he jumped to water :joy:

** he such womanizer :D

+2

Funny thing or better say interesting thing is that, your ex-husband's missing mistress' body is found in the same place :rubchin:

I think your ex-husband wouldn't mind much being a lady, as long as he can stay around those ladies so freely, its just that he would miss the same dragon, which the ML/FL here missed. I am also confused here, should the Queen be called the FL because she is a lady or the ML since the soul is a man :idk:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

36 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@partyoni think they will change the plot a lot to suit the K-audience. Or i don't know....they are both male and I can't think of anything for them to make their relationship work. And so yes I want to know how the C version ends.

Well, even Korea is producing BL dramas nowadays, so times are changing. :kiss_wink:

The Go Princess Go the ending wasn't easy either...

Go Princess Go / potentially also Mr. Queen SPOILER  - read at your own risk

Spoiler

So, the drama's point was to show that love can be genderless and sometimes love can transcend preconceived notions of sexuality.

Mr. Queen ends up pregnant after their first night together (which was a alcohol fueled mistake). She gives birth, but they don't particularly like or trust each other. It takes a long time for them to start acknowledging their feelings for each other. Especially since the king's concubine is interjecting herself every chance she gets. Mr.Queen is struggling with his/her identity.

One night they are so angry with each other and fight- but it ends up with a REALLY hot scene and Mr. Queen can't keep his/her hands off her husband anymore after that day. - lol

:D

TWKsgnK.gif

UwhqG21.gif

He/she finally accepts that he/she is not just a man anymore - he/she is one with the female body.

4AJ1NRi.gif

At some point Mr. Queen believes that the king is dead but when they finally reunite, they proclaim their love for each other.

Now the c-drama made 3 endings:

1) They love each other for a few years until someone kills Mr. Queen with a sword. He wakes from his coma in present time and is distraught to find that it was a dream. The end.

2) They both die and Mr. Queen wakes up from his coma in a hospital. He runs around the hospital screaming his/her husband's name and finally locks eyes with a doctor who looks exactly like the king. The end.

3) Mr. Queen dies from the sword. She/he spots the king and right when they are about to kiss, the director yells "CUT". Now they stand on a sidewalk in modern times and finalize the kiss. The end.

All bad endings, no? :D

The actual novel ends like this:

- They live together happily as husband and wife and have 19 kids all in all. One day they say that the king has died in a riding accident and Mr. Queen is distraught. At the same time he/she finds out she's pregnant. 2 months later her husband reappears - he wasn't dead. They live happily ever after. The end. :heart:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4