• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, larus said:

@Sleepy Owl, I see that you are watching If I cheat, I Die/ Cheat on Me if You can. I`ve not started yet. How it is?

It is hilarious and mysterious. I am liking it so far, things became clearer in the third episode, while I didn't exactly where the plot was going in the first 2 episodes. 

Hey there @sadthe1st  :Pandabulous:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
7 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

re-hi to all the rest whom i had coffee party with earlier!

I drank a coffee this morning. I love coffee but I usual don`t drink because I have problem with sleeping. Let see if I can sleep tonight.

But I feel energized.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47um0loyhwaxspafz2eo

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

It is hilarious and mysterious. I am liking it so far, things became clearer in the third episode, while I didn't exactly where the plot was going in the first 2 episodes. 

So it is not like My Dangerous Wife part 2. I read someone comparing the two dramas. I liked My Dangerous Wife but I don`t know if I am ready for part 2 of craziness.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
4 minutes ago, larus said:

So it is not like My Dangerous Wife part 2. I read someone comparing the two dramas. I liked My Dangerous Wife but I don`t know if I am ready for part 2 of craziness.

I found them similar initially and even compared them here, and I am sure many sensed the similarity of both dramas. But well, let's just say, the wife has got some serious observation skills and the husband has been cheating on her under her nose. I still don't know whether she knows it or not, but what I know is she will give him hard time for it. 

But it is interesting, a bit more than "My Dangerous Wife". In my opinion, My Dangerous Wife inclined more towards the thriller but this one seems to be more inclined towards mystery, with a disappearance already happened. But then again, it is too soon to judge it. Cho Yeo Jeong is doing an amazing job here. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

hahaha @Sleepy Owl my turn to catch up on the cheating husband lol

@Ameera Ali he is being affectionate after cutting down on his rendezvous dates on his weekly calendar!

Rachel Bb20 GIF by Big Brother

@larus i think my fall-asleep threshold is low.. my caffeine immunity is high.. i can drink a strong coffee at night and still doze off in 5mins

coffee upload GIF

• Love 1
  • Blob 5

Team Add, Good job! We reached 500. Now let's go up a little more!

tenor.gif

7 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i can drink a strong coffee at night and still doze off in 5mins

I am envious but I am glad you can sleep well.

13 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

But it is interesting, a bit more than "My Dangerous Wife". In my opinion, My Dangerous Wife inclined more towards the thriller but this one seems to be more inclined towards mystery, with a disappearance already happened. But then again, it is too soon to judge it. Cho Yeo Jeong is doing an amazing job here.

I will start watching but I am waiting a little to have more episodes. I like that Cho Yeo Jeong has diverse roles. She has another interesting project next year.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Mr  king should be worried about Mr queen in their first wedding night @partyon 

** Mr King : can’t wait to be alone 

Mr queen : what was that move I see in documentary to keep him away from me  :D

documentary: :mrgreen:

Wow!  Double that wow!  

That's a GOOD one! 

Anime Pfp Gif | Materi Pelajaran 8

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3