Add and Subtract Game

RayAmbler7

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Yes! I'm not even kidding. 

The little blue pill one. The one you have to take one hour before (as they stated in the drama)

I have a feeling the Korean one will not have this scene. 

giphy.gif

So Mr Queen did not take that blue pill, so s(he) feeling the pxxp? 

wait, i need to google ..... mian he

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

Hey there @partyon Noona, @pompyavi  :Pandabulous:

Noona, I am yet to watch the second episode of Hush. As I said, dramas like this start very slow, and then they start getting better. So I will be watching some more episodes of it. "When things get boring, just FF it" that's the motto I came up with while watching EK, and have been using whenever I felt episodes being boring. 

@pompyavi if the next season happens to be final one and comes next year, then well, I'll be watching the anime once the final season has already come. I have been loving Volleyball since childhood, for me it is a true team game and not just one player can win the game for you. I like watching this game, played it during my college time, but not much. I can still say, it is enjoyable in both playing or watching. 

15 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

maybe @Sleepy Owl can help ....  (don't curse me please)

:rubchin:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

So Mr Queen did not take that blue pill, so s(he) feeling the pxxp?
wait, i need to google ..... mian he

Well in the C-drama version, the king was...

SPOILER

Spoiler

a bit of a player - he had many concubines along with his wife (who was actually a he trapped in a woman's body)

Not sure if he was ever taking the blue pill but with so many concubines, it might have made sense :joy:

The costume on the left was also featured in the drama. I kid you not. :joy:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyGTqWTcaJmLBsXr8NFje

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

if the next season happens to be final one and comes next year, then well, I'll be watching the anime once the final season has already come. I have been loving Volleyball since childhood, for me it is a true team game and not just one player can win the game for you. I like watching this game, played it during my college time, but not much. I can still say, it is enjoyable in both playing or watching. 

Yeah, sibling. I thought they are dramatizing most of the parts in the anime, that the spiker can jump so high and the setter can actually pass the ball so accurately but watching some volleyball games I am amazed at the level of details they put in. There are some 2-3 exaggerated things but on the scale of 10, i would rate it as 9.

+2

55 minutes ago, partyon said:

Ended up checking out a 35 ep C-drama yesterday called Go Princess Go just to understand where Mr.Queen took its inspiration from. :D Albeit using the FF button VERY freely. :D

Today I'll watch ep 2 of Mr. Queen. I need laughter and oppa's voice. :love:

The Korean public is loving this drama too. The ratings went up in ep 2.

Eonni, are you sure you aren't one of the Korean audience..

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

7 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Eonni, are you sure you aren't one of the Korean audience.

I am loving this drama. So much fun!

I had a hoot watching the C-drama version yesterday too :D

Mr. Queen teaching his/her husband to dance. :joy:

tumblr_o0epr4hJ6w1qlai99o3_400.gifv

tumblr_o0epr4hJ6w1qlai99o6_400.gifv

The "grab" :joy:

494 **corrected

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Yeah, sibling. I thought they are dramatizing most of the parts in the anime, that the spiker can jump so high and the setter can actually pass the ball so accurately but watching some volleyball games I am amazed at the level of details they put in. There are some 2-3 exaggerated things but on the scale of 10, i would rate it as 9.

+2

Well sibling, I have watched "Captain Tsubasa" and the exaggeration in it was God level, I think @Jillia has watched this anime too

Despite all those exaggerated scenes, that anime was memorable for me, and I think I wouldn't mind the same from Haikyuu. 

An example of the exaggeration in Captain Tsubasa 

tenor.gif?itemid=5719676

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

46 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

water important for kissing saving method

Should not they save the person first :rubchin:. Come out of the water and then Kiss how much ever you want.

+2

1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Well sibling, I have watched "Captain Tsubasa" and the exaggeration in it was God level, I think @Jillia has watched this anime too

Despite all those exaggerated scenes, that anime was memorable for me, and I think I wouldn't mind the same from Haikyuu. 

An example of the exaggeration in Captain Tsubasa 

That's my favorite anime. I used to watch it when I was 6 or 7. I was so inspired that i used to play as well. Apart from Tsubasa, I loved Wakabayashi Genzo

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

That's her grandmother-in-law, right?  

By the way, the Head Gisaeng knows s(he) is a girl and said they do not accept women customers.  Whoa .. until all the coins and nuggets came out !

8 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Should not they save the person first . Come out of the water and then Kiss how much ever you want.

Daebak LOLLLLL  - different level of wet

WHEN SOMEONE COMPLAINS ABOUT MY ANIME GIFS - Album on Imgur

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

9 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

That's my favorite anime. I used to watch it when I was 6 or 7. I was so inspired that i used to play as well. Apart from Tsubasa, I loved Wakabayashi Genzo

Same here I love that anime too, and watch its clips from time to time. Wakabayashi that dude made me do goal keeping while wearing a cap, only to realize after some matches that the cap actually reduces the vision, especially if the ball is in the air. So I stopped wearing a cap while doing the keeping :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Jillia To make you feel better, here:

The 2nd ML in Go Princess Go. Not sure what's going on here, but let's agree he's bringing you water and medicines to make you feel better. :D

Aisshh ..  @partyon   you make me google this  Go P Go ..

A modern playboy travels back in time 1,000 years to find himself in the body of a royal princess. As a man inside a woman's body, he enjoys flirting and touching his husband's concubines with little impunity. Once having discovered his more feminine side, he truly falls in love with his husband

Now I am wondering would our Zoppa become more feminine?  and fall in love with the King?

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1