Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Won Jin-A and Ji Chang Wook choosing not so good dramas (at least for me) since acting in "Melting Me Softly"

Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaa............!!!!!!!!! :crybaby:

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Who are you hitting? :D Left you a bonus clue - trust me, it's worth your while to solve the clue. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@Lmangla I understand a bit now about korean urban legend and the water/lake means for them. Thanks.  

I don't know how much of what I had written translates to korean culture because there are variations across different cultures and beliefs. but yea, in my places, we have folktales about water/lake like that and I know it exists in other literature as well. so it makes sense to me when I see it on dramas/movies. I just assume that it comes from that kind of background...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

26 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Thank you @Thong Thin chingu. Finally after years. Wish a new start for us in 2021 :heart:

Yes our tastes are totally different. I love durian and he does not hehe. But we both like Crash Landing on you. Hahaha. Can’t believe he would like the series. Oh ya he also agrees and confessed that LMH is handsome ^_*

+2

We are praying and hoping year 2021 will be a good year without anymore disaster.

Business prosperous and everyone in good health.

OMO !...he watches CLOY , he likes the FL or ML :blush:

You are the second minoz whom I know  where their hubby share the same interest in Kdrama.

So happy for you, Sejabin.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Not you ... cos when I scrolled up, there were no nos except + -

should i follow you 514 or @Lmangla 520?

514 was calculated from the previous page as there were lots of +2's only. :(

Guys, can we please do the math? Thank you! :Megathanks:

516 **corrected

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

at least he look adorable while he trying to make her notice him like a man 

I trust you to give us great gifs and please do this with sisyphus as well though you wont find any abs there. Hoping you can find good meme material, I will save all the gifs of my oppa.

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

@Lmangla saw your Day 7 clue... will try but seems very hard to me 

since most solved, here is the breakdown and solution of day 7 clue....

Spoiler

clue: There were some cuties at the record store but it was not my oppa. sigh! so I asked them if they knew where I could meet him. They said maybe go back to zone 3? waaah, I feel like I am walking in circles. I couldn't figure out how to leave zone 2 and so I ended up back at the information booth. The halmoni there told me a sleigh will arrive in half hour and to sit with her till then. She gave me some hot chocolate and just started yakking. I was mostly nodding till she started talking about herself. it turns out that she fell madly in love at 17 and was so happy. but a few years later, things changed and she had to go through a painful divorce. friends told her that if she wants to find another relationship, she needs to be a cunning single lady. what on earth does that mean? she however ignored them and decided to hang out with her siblings and enjoy her family. I asked "like in a weekend drama?" she laughed and nodded. she shared that sometimes, it can feel impossible but love can find you once again. you just have to be willing to wait. my heart was warmed at hearing her story and I wanted to chat more, but the sleigh had arrived and it was time for me to go.

so all the key words have been highlighted in bold; it is page 17 of weekend drama "once again". so if you noticed cunning single lady and googled, you would find lee min jung acted recently in a weekend drama called "once again", in cunning single lady, she played a divorcee who has a romance with her ex-husband... ; if you were familiar with the synopsis of once again, then also easy as it is about some siblings who all got divorced and living at home together...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

17 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Woah Kim Hyun Joo and Yoo Ah In. But but it is netflix original. So definitely a 2 season one atleast.

That's the problem with Netflix, and you never know if you'll get the sequel or not. I am still not over with what they did with Kingdom. At least they will be releasing the movie in 2021 (I guess). But with all the hype about Gianna Jun acting in S2, only to appear for the last 5-10 seconds, making people think she will be in S3, only to know that S3 might not really even come out. :evilelmo:

@Lmangla I had noticed "Single Cunning Lady" in the clue, but well, I didn't watch "Once again" also, was a bit busy too, so didn't get much time searching for it or even think over it. Same was the case with BTS one, where I knew it was BTS page from the clue, but didn't find time to even check which page it would be. When I did search for it yesterday, it didn't really take much time for me to find it :gangnamstyle:

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

15 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

since most solved, here is the breakdown and solution of day 7 clue....

Reveal hidden contents

clue: There were some cuties at the record store but it was not my oppa. sigh! so I asked them if they knew where I could meet him. They said maybe go back to zone 3? waaah, I feel like I am walking in circles. I couldn't figure out how to leave zone 2 and so I ended up back at the information booth. The halmoni there told me a sleigh will arrive in half hour and to sit with her till then. She gave me some hot chocolate and just started yakking. I was mostly nodding till she started talking about herself. it turns out that she fell madly in love at 17 and was so happy. but a few years later, things changed and she had to go through a painful divorce. friends told her that if she wants to find another relationship, she needs to be a cunning single lady. what on earth does that mean? she however ignored them and decided to hang out with her siblings and enjoy her family. I asked "like in a weekend drama?" she laughed and nodded. she shared that sometimes, it can feel impossible but love can find you once again. you just have to be willing to wait. my heart was warmed at hearing her story and I wanted to chat more, but the sleigh had arrived and it was time for me to go.

so all the key words have been highlighted in bold; it is page 17 of weekend drama "once again". so if you noticed cunning single lady and googled, you would find lee min jung acted recently in a weekend drama called "once again", in cunning single lady, she played a divorcee who has a romance with her ex-husband... ; if you were familiar with the synopsis of once again, then also easy as it is about some siblings who all got divorced and living at home together...

Thanks @Lmangla for above.

Clue 8 just as bad but thanks to one bonus clue - that helps .. though I needed some major navigation around some threads....    me really bad with navigation often crashed somewhere else, unlike CLOY - maybe because I have not watched the drama  :tears:

• Like 2
  • Blob 4