Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, Sejabin said:

I like Rowoon too because of he is handsome :love: and his depth voice. Awww.. btw why does If min min @Min2206 loves some MLs I will be love them too? Hahahaaaaa.. 

He all yours, take la... take ....!!!

2 hours ago, pompyavi said:

Gomena sai.. I recently learnt this phrase from Haikyuu fans. So basically a salty person is one who makes teasing comments. 

It's allgood @pompyavi  I  am learning.  :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

No Chingu, I don't think I will ever watch it 

Then how?

Anyway, I read from wiki - She Would Never Know  lit. Sunbae, Don't Put on That Lipstick)is based on the 2017 web novel Sunbae, Don't Put on That Lipstick by Elise - so there was a NOVEL.

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

when you want to gossip but other person don’t want to hear about it :D

Who wants to share with the enemy what i do with your husband (king) on the bed? 

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@Min2206 I need to ask oppa if I can move in 

you also got problem?  I thought oppa listens to you?

Hi @mirmz :waves:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Then how?

Anyway, I read from wiki - She Would Never Know  lit. Sunbae, Don't Put on That Lipstick)is based on the 2017 web novel Sunbae, Don't Put on That Lipstick by Elise - so there was a NOVEL.

Let's trust @Ameera Ali in providing us the gifs, I'll consider that watching the drama :loolz:

I had said that the drama is based on a novel, now I am not really interested in that novel either :joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Let's trust @Ameera Ali in providing us the gifs, I'll consider that watching the drama 

I had said that the drama is based on a novel, now I am not really interested in that novel either 

Ahh, I must have missed that "novel part" line, I know u mentioned the other name.  Thanks!

You know , I need to tell you this @Sleepy Owl , on this STart Up competiton between the 2 teams - Team Do San vs Team Ji Pyeong.  I was having coffee session just now - there were 5 of us , me included.  I was talking about baking brownies with A.  
B, C and D were into dramas, were talking about the 2 teams.  Suddenly B and C asked me.

B, C - you watching KDrama, right?  U know Start Up?
min - yea 
B, C - Who u prefer, DS or JP?
min - me? why la
B - just answer
min - I dont watch that drama
C - why not
min - cause I dont like Sz
(all stared at me .. shucks, did I just offend any one of them?)
A - why you dont like Sz
Min - (aishhh ) cause she's PRETTIER than me !!
(all looked at my face, then one nodded) 
B - OK
B,C and D continued talking.  I guess they let me scot-free , cos the TRUTH HURTS - dang me !:kitty:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

30 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

min - yea 
min - me? why la
B - just answer
C - why not
A - why you dont like Sz
B - OK

Next time:

Min - 'cause the ML isn't Daejang or Zoppa :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Ahh, I must have missed that "novel part" line, I know u mentioned the other name.  Thanks!

You know , I need to tell you this @Sleepy Owl , on this STart Up competiton between the 2 teams - Team Do San vs Team Ji Pyeong.  I was having coffee session just now - there were 5 of us , me included.  I was talking about baking brownies with A.  
B, C and D were into dramas, were talking about the 2 teams.  Suddenly B and C asked me.

min - yea 
min - me? why la
B - just answer
C - why not
A - why you dont like Sz
B - OK
B,C and D continued talking.  I guess they let me scot-free , cos the TRUTH HURTS - dang me !

Did their staring at looked unamused? Cause whoever said they don't like Suzy on the thread got the unamused reaction :loolz:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Did their staring at looked unamused? Cause whoever said they don't like Suzy on the thread got the unamused reaction 

You are terrible lah you!

:loolz:  I think so LOLLLL

Going to penthouse now .. cya later

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

You are terrible lah you!

I think so LOLLLL

Going to penthouse now .. cya later

Well, not that I have anything against them, since it comes to how you perceive things, but while I was thinking almost everyone thought Suzy was not really a good actress, I found people saying otherwise (Which is fine), but I lost my mind when they started giving unamused reaction (which gives negative reaction points) to the people who said otherwise 

:joy:

I was going to criticize Nam Joo Hyuk too along with the comment on Suzy's not so good performance which was better than her previous ones. Didn't even dare to do it, since I would get double unamused reactions for that comment :sweats:

By the way Chingu, I am counting on you for the Penthouse review :approves:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2

11 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Well, not that I have anything against them, since it comes to how you perceive things, but while I was thinking almost everyone thought Suzy was not really a good actress, I found people saying otherwise (Which is fine), but I lost my mind when they started giving unamused reaction (which gives negative reaction points) to the people who said otherwise 

:joy:

I was going to criticize Nam Joo Hyuk too along with the comment on Suzy's not so good performance which was better than her previous ones. Didn't even dare to do it, since I would get double unamused reactions for that comment 

I don't ever think of doing that. Some of my office colleagues are into kpop and they are hard core fans of BTS. Once they were listening to a BTS song and I just went there to chat with them. One of them asked me how is the song.. I was like-> "Umm, it's not my type of song too much shouting" and the way they glared at me.. :fear:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 2