Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I am glad to hear that @MinLyn 
I love to experience new food, esp based on recommendation.  

See you guys! 

@H0ney  @Lmangla  @Thong Thin   I got to go back to Faith Rewatch ... i have to make time!  I need more!  See you later!

Yeah...me too! I'm also a foodie too and I love to check out eateries which I have never tried before but are highly recommended online or by word of mouth. :issohappy:

10 minutes ago, H0ney said:

Just finished shooting process and taking vocal for that stupid dancing and cheering. I am tireeeddddddddddddddd  They disturb me when I watching record of youth 

Hi @H0ney! You can always drop by and chat with us here on this thread! It's a great way to unwind after the busyness at work! Haha...ROY is my current favourite drama now! Love our Park-Park Couple and the supporting cast are pretty good too! Do join us in the spazzing in ROY drama thread! :fullofhearts:

Hello @Lmangla dear! How's your day been? :Pandabulous:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Back read. What’s with all the Oppa with long hair pics?  :lol:  I like my men with short back and sides.  Military style.  I think it could be why I am going to try BoGum’s new drama.  I didn’t like how he looked in Encounter and I am not a fan of Noona romances. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

56 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

Hello @Lmangla dear! How's your day been? 

not bad at all. :)

found a turkish dizi to watch and the comments are entertaining "series is good but girl cries too much" -- yea I agree with that! and this one made me laugh "the lead needs therapy. he needs to meet with the psychiatrist." hahahaha... a cold, tsundere lead!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Good Morning Chingus

93013717-hand-drawn-owl-with-lettering-g

@MinLyn@nrllee Record of Youth so far seems to be refreshing to me. Let's see how the next episodes will be, but I actually liked the first two episodes. I am seeing a love triangle starting to happen (well, it always happens), but the story has been interesting so far. Although the first 2 episodes were purely introduction and slight story development one, which I also like. 

@nrllee Do tell me about Do You Like Brahms? I am planning to watch it's first episode tonight.

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 4

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Good Morning Chingus

@MinLyn@nrllee Record of Youth so far seems to be refreshing to me. Let's see how the next episodes will be, but I actually liked the first two episodes. I am seeing a love triangle starting to happen (well, it always happens), but the story has been interesting so far. Although the first 2 episodes were purely introduction and slight story development one, which I also like. 

@nrllee Do tell me about Do You Like Brahms? I am planning to watch it's first episode tonight.

+2

Hi there, @Sleepy Owl! As far as I know, I don't think there will be a love triangle as this story will mainly delve on the romance between Hye-Joon and Jung-Ha. As is also shown in the character chart, there is no indication of a loveline between Hae-Hyo and Jung-Ha. Most likely, I reckon it will be more of admiration and respect for Jung-Ha coming from Hae-Hyo. :fullofhearts:

Spoiler

f132430652423042504(0).jpg&key=36793e13c

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Do tell me about Do You Like Brahms? I am planning to watch it's first episode tonight.

It’s okay so far. I haven’t watched the most recent eps (this week).  I wouldn’t say that I am blown away.  I plan to start RoY and I have a feeling I may drop Brahms and decide to just binge when it’s done if I find RoY a better watch. I am already at my limit with “live” dramas. I tend to watch only 2 max.  Stranger2 and Alice are dramas that you have to rewatch scenes over so its time consuming.  

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1