Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

Just now, triplem said:

Don't worry ...keep watching...I love the drama. You can go to the thread and read recaps. Just watch eps 15 and 16. I am completely satisfied with how it all wrapped up just now....

Thanks sweetie. Will watch ep 15 and 16 then! :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Replies 146.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

Put your hands up ...deserve to be shot....:handsup:....just this afternoon , you were declaring your love for 1st ML...what the heck?????

One abbreviation:

SLS

:Megalol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@im0202 cheer up! With this kind of condition it's hard but don't be too sad if you don't get it soon. I'm sure that you will get a better one and the wait will be worth it. :)

Is there any platform is SG that offering an online tutor? Maybe can try to apply as tutor at that platform? 

@partyon a little spoiler is alright ? 

Spoiler

Based on what I read, Eun Hee and Chan Hyuk started to be honest with their feeling. Eun Joo and her husband have found their peace with each other decision. Eun Joo and Eun Hee sister bond is getting tight. Maknae got his story but it was too sudden (?) and his decision affected their parents so much that mom felt she started to hate her children. 

Dad collapsed because he got a tumor in his brain but he got better with surgery.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic