Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

These 2 cuties are killing me with their adorable interactions in BTS.  Dimple couple MinJae and JooYeon. :wub:.  Kudos to MinJae for being the guinea pig and allowing her to practise on him. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

13 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Okay my mom is really cute :joy:

I visited her today and she asked me if her phone has a finger sensor and put it in front of me, I said: I don't know, turn the phone around and I tell you.

:joy::joy: :joy::joy: :joy::joy: :joy::joy:

And then she turned the phone upside down :joy::joy:

It was so cute! "NO MOM, I mean show me the back!"

@Dhakra, I need Mommy-and Daughter Convo from now on :wub: Time flies so fast. Wasn't it yesterday when mommies teach us many things we don't know? How our roles have changed! I can't wait for my kids or grand kids to teach me how to drive a spaceship :grimace:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

But really how will they eat chicken with chopsticks if it has bones? Lol

Kkk , I can . It’s a skill but I use chopsticks a lot . I can even eat & remove shells from prawns with chopsticks. I don’t like to dirty my hands . :lol:

With regards to your recent post , don’t take comments written on these threads personally .  I’d advise you not to engage with that person on PM.  Hard for me to intervene or help you if they turn out to be mean / abusive/ trolls . I am often sceptical when people tell me their professions & use that as a basis to validate their opinions. so take whatever they say with a pinch of salt. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

@mouse007 I don't have Netflix :lol: I'm cheapo and lazy to sign up... Too bad... SWL look delicious tho :ph34r:

@triplem Have u see the long trailer of "I'll go to u bla bla..." He looks lovely, now I can't wait to have him on my screen :wub:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Have u see the long trailer of "I'll go to u bla bla..." He looks lovely, now I can't wait to have him on my screen

Yes yes ! He looks nice . looks melo too . Like dramas you’d watch on a cold rainy day . But they should hv casted younger actors for the highschool scene :lol: . LJW looks like a fun character too 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@angelangie only 2 more episodes left!! I’m a little annoyed that it’s taking so long for FX and YS to get back together! 

i just saw somewhere that netizens are angry with Victoria Song for something she did in 'Find Yourself'

18 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@mouse007 I don't have Netflix :lol: I'm cheapo and lazy to sign up... Too bad... SWL look delicious tho :ph34r:

@triplem Have u see the long trailer of "I'll go to u bla bla..." He looks lovely, now I can't wait to have him on my screen :wub:

hehehe same like me ;) i watch everything **ahem** 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

@angelangie I actually skipped some of the scenes between FX and Luming bec I couldn’t handle it anymore. I think a lot are just disappointed with FX growth especially since YS is maturing and it feels like FX is stuck in her idiocy. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@angelangie I actually skipped some of the scenes between FX and Luming bec I couldn’t handle it anymore. I think a lot are just disappointed with FX growth especially since YS is maturing and it feels like FX is stuck in her idiocy. 

that wat i was worrying as sometimes when you have a younger boy and an older woman rs things sometimes will switch around after awhile :x

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I'll go to u bla bla..

That title is SO long... :lol:.  Imagine typing it multiple times <_< in a post.  I had to whittle What’s wrong with Secretary Kim to W3SK.  I wonder how they will shorten it.

• LOL 6

Shall we bring it down?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1