Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Just now, Jillia said:

@Sleepy Owl

Pretty sure there are members who joined before me. But I think most are not active anymore. :D

This makes me wonder how old is this forum? :rubchin:

Is it older than Reddit? I remember reddit being founded in 2005. How was it back then? I mean with advances in web development, this forum must have become a lot better than before.

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

9 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Soompi was launched in 1998. :D

Wow, didn't expect that. I am impressed 

6b9cfa0244b4b0b711123e44b6166571.jpg

By the way, I don't whether I asked you or not (have asked many that I am confused already), but since when have you been watching dramas? And what was your first kdrama?

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

For me first kdrama was Dae Jang Geum back in 2006 I guess, my cousins used to watch so even I joined watching it. Didn't watch it again but I do have some clear memories of it. Then I watched Thank You which is among my most favorite kdramas. 

Then I ended up watching Sageuks like Emperor of the Sea and Jumong, Kingdom of winds, Dong Yi and Kim Su Ro, which I took from my cousins.

In 2014, I found a kdrama downloading website and that is when I actively started watching kdramas actively and started it by Athena Goddess of War followed by Iris and Chuno. After that I don't think I took break from watching kdramas. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Sleepy Owl

My taste is such a up and down. I'm know to be picky when it comes to dramas and I tend to drop dramas like hot potatos. :lol: But I sometimes enjoy dramas which are not considered as good or niche dramas.

Sometimes I like family dramas a lot like "Smile, You", "Ojakkyo Brothers" or "Father is Strange". And then I have times I can't stand them. Also when tv novels were popular back then with Lee Yoo Ri I liked to watch those.

I loved whent JTBC surfaced. They changed tvland back then, just like tvN did. I still remember dramas like "Heartless City" or their sageuks "Queen Insoo" and "Cruel Palace". Those were good drama times.

Had a year or two when I didn't watch any dramas because nothing interested me. :lol: Then I tend to watch Western tv shows more.

I am usually consistent with the type of dramas I watch, I am picky but not much. And as you know, I already very rarely drop dramas. I mean the dramas that I have dropped, really should be horrible for me to have dropped them. But even I have also really watched and enjoyed some dramas which were not considered that good.

Have not watched any long-series of modern day dramas, or family dramas. I tried to go for Father is Strange, but then stopped, because I was not that interested by it. 

Didn't watch the dramas you have mentioned of JTBC, but it along with OCN and TvN have really revolutionized the dramas and their quality. 

I tried to go for western dramas, but not many excited me. Watched GOT, The Witcher and had to watch 13 Reasons why S1 in exchange of my friend watching City Hunter and Healer :joy:.

I usually miss out on dramas when go full binge-watch mode for anime, then I really have hard time catching up dramas. I stopped Dinner Mate and Soul Mechanic (both at ep 10) for Anime binge-watch and now I am facing hard time completing them :saitama:.

• Like 2
  • Love 1