Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@partyon

Voted! :D I like the song more than I expected. Now looking forward to the album. 

@MinLyn

Hi, dear! So glad to see you being active in the Record of Youth thread. :D I will soon properly join there as well. Definitely looking forward to the drama. And yeah, I'm still tired. Just got back from grocery shopping. It's raining and it's pretty humid outside.

@H0ney

Please share your thoughts on METS episode 2 when you watched it and please vote in the poll if you haven't yet. :D I will also share my thoughts on episode 2 today.

Hi there, @Jillia! Yay! It will be great if we can spazz on the same drama thread together! Yeah, I'm pretty excited for ROY to be screened because of both the leading and supporting cast. I'm pretty certain our Park-Park Couple will be able to put up another smashing performance! :wow1:

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

Before you go, make sure to answer the BTS poll. :joy:

Thanks sweetie! :kiss_wink:

Hehe... @partyon! Yeah, I share @Jillia's sentiments. It's a rather catchy song I quite like it too! Have done poll too! :approves: 

Many thanks to you and  @Lmangla for creating all these fun events for us! :fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, H0ney said:

I don't understand why CJW must to loose her wedding ring. I mean her hubby lies not because of he has an affair. He lies because he does not want his wife and daughter trapped with his dark past. Just continue the marriage and having a happy life. Plus it was not DHS who insist to date. It was CJW who was too aggressive and wanting this relationship. Why is it difficult for her to accept the lackness of her hubby.  He is a loyal hubby. and nobody is perfect. She is also not a perfect wife. She spent many times on her job and not with her daughter. I mean if his hubby can tolerate her why she can not tolerate his hubby too? why she chooses difficult way? 

I still need to watch the 7th and 8th episodes, but i really do give CJW all rights to investigate things. Now i don'really what happened to the ring and what she did. But now that she has got doubts about her hubby and that too doubts regarding him being a psychopath, suspect of being an accomplice of a serial murder and also a murder suspect. So I don't really think she would be happy to be living while having all those doubts. She must be investigating in order to make things clear to her rather than get him. 

Also comparing her being a little irresponsible to her family or lacking as a mother to her because of her job can't be compared to DHS hiding his identity while also being a murder suspect. She did somewhat force him to date her, but it does not mean that she got live with whatever type of person he is. 

Now i am commenting so without the knowledge of what happened in the last 2 episodes. But i pretty much had expected to investigate emotionally and aggressively. Him being DHS and hiding his identity for whatever reasons could also have made her feel cheated. Cheated of not being told about the truth and his true identity. 

+2 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, partyon said:

You don't have to be a BTS or even a kpop fan to watch the video and answer a few questions in a poll. It's all about having fun!

I watched a little and then I just listened.  I tried to answer the poll and I realised it is about the video. :w00t: I watched again the whole video just for this poll. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Always a good reason to watch the MV again, right?

Yes, it was a good reason to watch it again because I won`t watch it in another time. :D

It is nice but it is not what I will often re -listen after a while.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, H0ney said:

I understand your POV..

I just talking from my POV. Of course in the marriage it would be good if nobody keeping secret. 

DHS lies because he protects his sister. This is what CJW can not understand and this is what he must to talk openly to his wife actually. I am so curious why is it easier for this two to sleep together hahahaha than talking from heart to heart ^_*

(Because I am a perfectionist and a traditional girl ^_*  then from my POV spending alot of time with job and waking in the middle of the night and go back to office rather than staying at home and spending time to learn to cook for her daughter is .. also a not perfect at all. She wants a perfection from his hubby. She wants him to be a perfect hubby and tell anything to her and not keeping secret, Then why she does not start it from herself? Be a perfect wife first) DHS is not a perfect human. He can not feel emotions. Don’t ask perfection from an unperfect human. 

Your points seem legit too :approves:.

@Jillia Hi :D

pink-sleepy-owl-drinking-his-hot-morning

• Like 3

2 hours ago, H0ney said:

I don't understand why CJW must to loose her wedding ring. I mean her hubby lies not because of he has an affair. He lies because he does not want his wife and daughter trapped with his dark past. Just continue the marriage and having a happy life. Plus it was not DHS who insist to date. It was CJW who was too aggressive and wanting this relationship. Why is it difficult for her to accept the lackness of her hubby.  He is a loyal hubby. and nobody is perfect. She is also not a perfect wife. She spent many times on her job and not with her daughter. I mean if his hubby can tolerate her why she can not tolerate his hubby too? why she chooses difficult way? 

I try to understand both sides but I do fully understand Ji won (Moon Chae won`s character) here. I think it is normal for Ji Won to take off the ring. She did that after hearing her husband saying that she doesn`t love her, that everything was an act. It must have been terrible for her because she needed to hear the opposite in that moment.  And even after that, she still protected her family and Hyun soo. One word from her and he will lose everything. Ji Won doesn`t know why her husband had to lie. After suspecting that he is indeed Hyun soo, the person everyone think he is an accomplice of a serial killer, after finding about his traumatic past, that he could have anti social behavior, that he lied from the start about who he is, it is natural that she is disappointed with him and her marriage. It doesn`t matter if she insisted to date first or that he is the perfect father and husband. Now she doubts everything she knows about her "perfect marriage". 

It is not a situation when she can accept "the lackness of her husband". She doesn`t want a "perfect" husband and she knows she is not perfect. She is questioning her life. She needs to know who he is and how she had all this time, how she relates to all these revelations. It is like having an identity crisis. You think that this isuse is less complicated than dealing with cheating? Why do you think it is so hard for children (even adults) to learn that they were adopted even when they lived happily in the adopted family?

Now Ji won took her ring to be a police woman to resolve the case. She doesn`t want to be the wife who was been lied. She believes that there must be another suspect and not Hyun Soo as the acomplice for Do Min seok. She wants to investigate this case from scratch.  When she will find everything, she will learn that Hyun Soo was also a victim. He is trapped in the lie by Baek`s family too.  She will understand why he did not say anything now. Ji Won did not asked blantly her husband about the situation but she gave him the opportunity to confess. He knows that she is suspecting him. He has the condition that he can`t express or understand emotions but he changed (like his sister noticed). He wants to stay as Baek Hee Sung for the rest of his life. Why? I think that he is fond of his life, he doesn`t want to lose his family and he wants to protect his family. He can`t explain his feelings. Maybe he can`t understand but that is love.

Ji Won already compromised with her career. She distroyed evidence that could lead with her husband. She is angry and disappointed but in the same time she still cares for him. In my opinion she needs this process,  to be the one who investigate the case. Let see what Baek family will do now that their real son wake up from coma after so many years. They want Hyun Soo to disappear? Or dead. I don`t think they want Hyun Soo to be caught.

That was a long post. Sorry. :D

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, larus said:

I try to understand both sides but I do fully understand Ji won (Moon Chae won`s character) here. I think it is normal for Ji Won to take off the ring. She did that after hearing her husband saying that she doesn`t love her, that everything was an act. It must have been terrible for her because she needed to hear the opposite in that moment.  And even after that, she still protected her family and Hyun soo. One word from her and he will lose everything. Ji Won doesn`t know why her husband had to lie. After suspecting that he is indeed Hyun soo, the person everyone think he is an accomplice of a serial killer, after finding about his traumatic past, that he could have anti social behavior, that he lied from the start about who he is, it is natural that she is disappointed with him and her marriage. It doesn`t matter if she insisted to date first or that he is the perfect father and husband. Now she doubts everything she knows about her "perfect marriage". 

It is not a situation when she can accept "the lackness of her husband". She doesn`t want a "perfect" husband and she knows she is not perfect. She is questioning her life. She needs to know who he is and how she had all this time, how she relates to all these revelations. It is like having an identity crisis. You think that this isuse is less complicated than dealing with cheating? Why do you think it is so hard for children (even adults) to learn that they were adopted even when they lived happily in the adopted family?

Now Ji won took her ring to be a police woman to resolve the case. She doesn`t want to be the wife who was been lied. She believes that there must be another suspect and not Hyun Soo as the acomplice for Do Min seok. She wants to investigate this case from scratch.  When she will find everything, she will learn that Hyun Soo was also a victim. He is trapped in the lie by Baek`s family too.  She will understand why he did not say anything now. Ji Won did not asked blantly her husband about the situation but she gave him the opportunity to confess. He knows that she is suspecting him. He has the condition that he can`t express or understand emotions but he changed (like his sister noticed). He wants to stay as Baek Hee Sung for the rest of his life. Why? I think that he is fond of his life, he doesn`t want to lose his family and he wants to protect his family. He can`t explain his feelings. Maybe he can`t understand but that is love.

Ji Won already compromised with her career. She distroyed evidence that could lead with her husband. She is angry and disappointed but in the same time she still cares for him. In my opinion she needs this process,  to be the one who investigate the case. Let see what Baek family will do now that their real son wake up from coma after so many years. They want Hyun Soo to disappear? Or dead. I don`t think they want Hyun Soo to be caught.

That was a long post. Sorry. :D

Yeah you are right. Given Ji Won's personality she is an analytical type of person who does not really come to conclusions until everything is clear to her. She is also not the type of person who gives up on facts and things she knows she should not and searches for answers until she she gets one. 

So I think (though didn't watch the episode), she taking off her ring now means that she wants to look at the case as a detective just like larus said. Maybe she was being swayed by the emotions up until now but in order to find answers she needs to look at the case as a detective without having any other thoughts. Also I am sure she wants to keep her family together and so she is searching for answers. Also DHS is trying to protect his sister too. 

Also I do feel like DHS does genuinely love Ji Won, it's just that he cannot express it. It is the case like they showed in "Beautiful Mind". He truly does care for his daughter and loves her too. He might be faking his expressions, but sometimes I think his expressions might be real too without him realizing. We see him smiling without realizing too. 

I am also curious as to know what's gonna happen to DHS when real Baek Hee Song wakes up.

Just some questions now, did real Baek Hee Song wake up in last episodes or show some improvement? Do we get to know why DHS is being made to take up Baek Hee Song's identity?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jillia said:

Then realising how many members they are:

Does know anyone why there are so many members in a kpop group? I always thought that keeping small is better. This is not a chorus. I didn`t find an explanation.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Also I do feel like DHS does genuinely love Ji Won, it's just that he cannot express it. It is the case like they showed in "Beautiful Mind". He truly does care for his daughter and loves her too. He might be faking his expressions, but sometimes I think his expressions might be real too without him realizing. We see him smiling without realizing too. 

Yes, that`s what his sister noticed. He genuine loves his family even with his condition. In the past, he could not have a  normal, healthy environment. He could not learn what his emotions were. But as we saw in the episode 8, he instantly protected his sister. He took the blame for her action That`s also love.

27 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Just some questions now, did real Baek Hee Song wake up in last episodes or show some improvement? Do we get to know why DHS is being made to take up Baek Hee Song's identity?

His mother wanted to end his life and took the oxygen mask.  Eventually he breathed himself and opened his eyes. In the preview we saw that he tried to get out from bed. I don`t think it is very realistic but let assume he recovered that quickly. It is a fiction after all.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

torn between having a small nap and watching dramas.

I vote take a nap. I wish i could take a nap. I don`t remember the last time I took a nap.

tenor.gif

I have a friend she takes a nap every day.  I envy her.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I actually think the groups were much bigger back then than they're today. But I don't know if they're any other groups which have 10+ members these day.

So those large groups were from the past? I find 7 members too much as well but it is better than +10.

11 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I just finished Empress Ki episode 2 and it was so good! And now I will watch FOE episode 7 and hopefully 8. :D Got some writing to do afterwards for those. I feel energetic!

I watched yesterday the episode 7 & 8 of Flower of Evil.  I finished the last episode available from The Good Detective too. Now I have to watch Friday episode from Graceful Friends and of course ep 3 of Stranger 2. Just two episodes.

• Like 3