Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Ameera Ali FYI I’ll be busy tomorrow morning doing the following:

- refreshing Netflix to see if the new episodes are available (I hope to see 4 instead of the usual 2 episodes. I think the drama gods should give us that considering we had to wait 2 weeks for new episodes!!!)

- ogling at HB.. the amazing man in uniform, those dimples!! 

- hoping for some jealous scenes (I think we can all agree that jealous and protective captain Ri is the best) 

- and just bec I’m dying for a first kiss, I will be watching and hoping to see it in the new episodes. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

11 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Anyone reading Meghan x Harry saga?

I keep forgetting they exist. when I logged out of my yahoo mail, it popped up in yahoo news and I was like "oh the baby came out? it is quite big now?" :sweatingbullets:...

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Hoppity hoppity hop

to everyone who's reading this..

Wishing you a great year:heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 4

21 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@stroppyse @angelangie thank you

I am not different in a radical sense, I am just antisocial, and suffered from a health problem which people in my country don't understand. It is related to mental health, something like over-anxiety, and inability to work under stress. So I couldn't get married because men in my country are so demanding, they enslave their wives. Some wives are aggressive and they even get divorce, but I am not the type. 

My family sometimes don't know what's wrong, so they blame me for unable to bear stress at work or in the past at school. I used to break down. My parents are very kind but they are too simple, they took care of me but they are too worried

Later I knew my abilities and tried to act within them, regardless what others say. I know that God tests me and He gave me means to survive too, so now I don't care if others blame me for an illness I am not responsible for. 

+2

in life.....the fittest and it is also the survival of the best

we dont have to be the best of the best however all we need is to be the best within ourselves :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

30 minutes ago, angelangie said:

green?

Small green indicator that says you're online :lol:

dd3fe1ee277741c3f2ad876d97676ae12a5b3225

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, thanie said:

Small green indicator that says you're online :lol:

ah....lols okie

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@triplem I finished Watcher. That ending... <_<.  Did you like it?  Imma like...just move Lady Commissioner into National Assembly...and give her MORE power (I am scratching my head as to the rationale for that thinking process :blink:)... so long as it’s no longer on my turf... it’s cool?  I think I can understand them pushing her to retirement but to just give her more power when she was already incapable of wielding the portion she was given is just ludicrous?  Next thing you know she’ll launch a warhead into North Korea (for the better good)?  I guess they were planning for S2 with that sort of ending... leaves room... but I am not sure I will tune in... I think the drive home point they have is that none of them can be trusted to be on the side of “good” on their own.  They need each other to stay accountable.  So as a team, they will get the job done “right” (the means they utilize are unorthodox and illegal sometimes) and catch the bad guys but on their own, they can’t be relied on to do the right thing consistently. They have to “watch” each other constantly.  It’s a strange brand of “justice” and it doesn’t sit well with my conscience.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

54 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@triplem I finished Watcher. That ending... <_<.  Did you like it?  Imma like...just move Lady Commissioner into National Assembly...and give her MORE power (I am scratching my head as to the rationale for that thinking process :blink:)... so long as it’s no longer on my turf... it’s cool?  I think I can understand them pushing her to retirement but to just give her more power when she was already incapable of wielding the portion she was given is just ludicrous?  Next thing you know she’ll launch a warhead into North Korea (for the better good)?  I guess they were planning for S2 with that sort of ending... leaves room... but I am not sure I will tune in... I think the drive home point they have is that none of them can be trusted to be on the side of “good” on their own.  They need each other to stay accountable.  So as a team, they will get the job done “right” (the means they utilize are unorthodox and illegal sometimes) and catch the bad guys but on their own, they can’t be relied on to do the right thing consistently. They have to “watch” each other constantly.  It’s a strange brand of “justice” and it doesn’t sit well with my conscience.

My feelings about the same line too 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, thanie said:

Hopping on the thread and not letting Team Subtract wins :P. May I say Hi to anyone who's green rn @angelangie, @bairama, @Lmangla and @Ameera Ali :grimace:. I seldom see this play yard empty :)

so your target not letting sub team wins 

but you tag 2 of the sub team :joy: 

Kisses  @Sejabin :kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

so your target not letting sub team wins 

but you tag 2 of the sub team :joy: 

Kisses  @Sejabin :kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

+2

Kisses too :kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

btw so sleepy right now because every morning must to wake up earlier -5 AM- with baby  hoayemmm -0-

finally we found someone that can come once a week and doing houlsehold tasks. Like ironing, cleaning, etc.. mom also ask her to cooking. At first mom think about a nanny to help me but I tell her just find someone who can cleaning or washing the dishes because I now back to work. 

Baby is sweet. Whenever I read a tale story book for him (we are now reading the snow queen book. Not finished yet) he will be calm and quiet and seeing the colors and drawings in the book and finally will be sleepy and sleep lol. Even if he was very active before like talks very much and playing alone. Very easy to take care. Hahaha

+2

I will be sleep *hugssss.. seeetdreams :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 5

37 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@Sushimi is back with her dancing Picachu. Where have you been, Girl? Were you busy? You're still a student, right? 

@Ameera Ali, Re: Tagging the Opponents

I was merely saying "Hi" since they're online, lol..

@Sejabin, goodnight Momma

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1